Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're not being harsh, she's really pissed me off lately. Watching her latest clip has given me the rage

Reactions: 17
This is strange. Why did she do this?
Probably because it was a really cold day and he should have had gloves on and she knew people would comment on the lack of gloves, so she drew them on to keep up the perfik Mummaz sharade

Reactions: 24
Yes, you have to disclose if you are also using a filter when applying make up.

Reactions: 21
Ahh bless, so she's finally publicly admitting Ron has some issues instead of hiding them with voice overs. Wow, not that it's strategically timed or anyfink with her new book out in a couple of weeks so a bit of press wouldn't go amiss. Nooo, sales woman of the century wouldn't be that calculating

Reactions: 25
Guttentag Olive.You must be of Bavarian descent-nobody wears that hat like you
Hinch,inch and hen could all be known by 4 letter words
guyshchh I swear I’ve had the best couple weeks winding down on here and reading all our threads. You all are so fucking funny can’t cope man. My mum is always asking what’s so funny and what I’m looking at but I can’t explain it to her. There’s not enough hours in the day thank you all for keeping me sane. I swear

Reactions: 22
New thread tittle

"Invisible speech" what the fook
Releasing content from new book?

Reactions: 15
Twitter, maaaan
listen. Right now I don’t even have £13 to spare on anything non essential! I’ve just ordered and put on hold my large corn fed chicken from our local British butcher that be put on hold for Christmas because I know it’s going to be absolutely chockablock and raging if we get it towards December.. there’s literally a book of our locals that have put in our orders ! what she doesn’t understand is priority, she never will. She’s never struggled. Don’t get me wrong my job is okay. However I know what my household needs. Rather than her who just wants, wants, wants! I wonder what massive Display of greed she will put up this year. I’m laughing even before the time has come

Reactions: 19
And none of her sheep seem to remember this?

Reactions: 15
I’ve given in and packed my sandals away, I think I have invisible summer needs

Reactions: 11
New fred here guyshh

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.