Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised that pic of Lennie too. I hope to god they’re stationary when they took that or is he sliding about in the back?!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just realised that pic of Lennie too. I hope to god they’re stationary when they took that or is he sliding about in the back?!
Len and the potted plant are just having the times of their life slipping and sliding about the back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Lol. Of course Fiddle gave you that tip. What doesn't Fiddle do 😴

She's defo had lots of messages about the story too. Stupid bleeping woman. I don't know how much more I can watch of her guyz

Reactions: 27
They’ve not shown what car seat he’s in. Instead just shoved into a bumbo 🤦🏻‍♀️ Perhaps it’s cos Lonnie is travelling down with Ma barker….

Reactions: 18
Len and the potted plant are just having the times of their life slipping and sliding about the back 😂😂
I wouldn’t bloody put it past her!
“Grab us a mugshot on your way past that cupboard Len!” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
He was in a cybex 360 seat I believe in the Audi they don’t have the roverrrr
That’s rear to 18kg, I wonder what they’ll do at that point… or is this new seat actually Ron’s new seat 😩

If he’s high centile he could well be on the verge of outgrowing a cybex.

Soph if you’re reading here, please please please do some research on extended rear facing, and the Swedish plus test.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After seeing Ron in that completely unsafe car seat I wouldn't put it past her that Lonnie is just rolling around the bed in his bumbo, with the fake plant and bottle of toilet cleaner acting as some bloody missile everytime they take a corner. All the while she's sat eyeballing herself in the mirror oblivious to the danger she's put her kids in. Inch is probably daydreaming about parking up and having some one on one time with old fiddle fingers. 🤢 Honestly these next few days are going to be a tit show.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She gets right on my tits when she deletes stuff without ever addressing her mistakes. Doesn’t change the fact that we now know he’s in that seat and are clearly far more concerned than they are!

Reactions: 32
Also it makes me so pissed off to see chicken strip sat on the camper seats with his flabby dog penis touching everything. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I haven’t seen the car seat but duck me. I haaate seeing kids in inappropriate car seats. From what’s been described, Ron might as well not be in a car seat with a belt on at all.

I think they’ve reached the pinnacle of cuntsville with their behaviour and then they excel themselves some more. What kind of parents are these? This is basic, basic stuff, fucks sake.

Why would you risk the most precious thing in the world. Get in the bleeping bin the pair of you, bleeping morons.

Reactions: 28
Lol. Of course Fiddle gave you that tip. What doesn't Fiddle do 😴

She's defo had lots of messages about the story too. Stupid bleeping woman. I don't know how much more I can watch of her guyz
You have to keep watching her though bubs cos we need you on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.