Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's taken that story down with Ron in the completely inappropriate carseat. Guess even the sheep jumped on her for that one šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 76
Her ā€˜tend best friend had R in one similar I think on their recent trip.

There is no excuse for ignorance and cutting corners when you have the money they have.

ERF seats arenā€™t cheap. They arenā€™t. It was a big investment for me. But they have literally millions in the bank.

bleeping self-absorbed idiots.

Reactions: 36
Knowing that vacuous witch sheā€™s probably deleted it because she didnā€™t like her eyebrows on her photo rather than sheā€™s realised sheā€™s putting her childā€™s life in danger.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Deleted it. But probably blocked half her sheep and hasn't taken any notice
If it means that at least one Hincher wonā€™t think ā€œoh letā€™s get little Reggie out his rear facing seat and whack him in a booster cos heā€™s the same age as Ronnieā€ thatā€™s all that matters!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And I wonder how many sheep she blocked for pulling her up
I messaged her (very kindly, no trolling) because I couldnā€™t see it and comment here but not say something to her. Itā€™s Ronā€™s safety.
I havenā€™t been blocked yetā€¦.

Reactions: 21
Her ā€˜tend best friend had R in one similar I think on their recent trip.

There is no excuse for ignorance and cutting corners when you have the money they have.

ERF seats arenā€™t cheap. They arenā€™t. It was a big investment for me. But they have literally millions in the bank.

bleeping self-absorbed idiots.
Came on to say the same thing about Rex. At the very least 5 point harness. For gawddsss sake.

Reactions: 15
Car seat safety is a huuuuge thing to me, after we were in a crash with our then two very young kids, one was about Ronnieā€™s age. He was rear facing and didnā€™t have a single mark on him from the impact.

Hinch wonā€™t acknowledge it, itā€™ll just be brushed under the table along with all the other dangerous things sheā€™s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Have we seen Ronā€™s seat in their cars? To know what normal is?

I hope this isnā€™t what heā€™s always in. I hope this one came with the van and they just thought of yeah what a treat for Ron, be a big boy and see whatā€™s going on. Without taking a second to actually think it through.
That is bad enough and inexcusable, but to have this as his normal day-to-day seat is even worse.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone screenshot her last story? Sheā€™s deleted the seatbelt one

Reactions: 7
Have we seen Ronā€™s seat in their cars? To know what normal is?

I hope this isnā€™t what heā€™s always in. I hope this one came with the van and they just thought of yeah what a treat for Ron, be a big boy and see whatā€™s going on. Without taking a second to actually think it through.
That is bad enough and inexcusable, but to have this as his normal day-to-day seat is even worse.
He was in a cybex 360 seat I believe in the Audi they donā€™t have the roverrrr

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.