Mrs Hinch #433 She keeps tickling Ron but no one’s laughing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think her recent behaviour will be due to some new launch, a book maybe? Podcast or some other shite where she will announce Ronnie's diagnosis and how she has struggled with it and her mental health.

She is a selfish witch, this behaviour of hers will be purely for her own benefit to make money !!!!! And she will be using her sons condition to do this.

Little Ron's face when he saw his lunch box though 😍

I bet penguin have told the printers to fill their ink cartridges up !

I'm calling bingo on this !

Reactions: 34
Does she not see there’s a problem in the fact she has to sit there reading arse licking comments from strangers to feel happy?

Thank you for making kindness cool ... god help them if they’re that naive.

8AABE4AD-6C37-41FE-9693-CC9AE4E4DF1F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Does she not see there’s a problem in the fact she has to sit there reading arse licking comments from strangers to feel happy?

View attachment 776384
Writing herself messages again. There’s the weird comma space thing she does in the first message, the odd spelling mistake thrown in to make it seem authentic and the use of … in them all (well just .. in two of them). You can always tell the fake ones as well as she cuts off the profile pics when usually she doesn’t bother. They’re probably all from Maxine 😂 (if you’re new here search old threads you won’t be disappointed)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She says she saves the fawning comments that people send her and loves to re read them...she really loves pushing the vulnerable narrative doesn't she.
Soph, the only people vulnerable in your house are your sons due to your poor parenting decisions. Do better.

Reactions: 39
I don’t understand how her sheep get so emotional over anxiety chapter. I have read her book (before my eyes were opened. It’s in a charity shop now) and she didn’t describe anything overly relatable other that how she experienced her first panic or anxiety attack. There was nothing emotional about it. I got more emotional reading the chapter where Dobby died in Harry Potter.

She didn’t go into detail about other symptoms of anxiety like the dissociation, missing time off work because the thought of getting out of bed to go makes you feel physically sick, losing friends because you can’t bring yourself to go out in public for the constant fear of something bad happening. Messing up relationships due to irrational thoughts and behaviours. Any normal person cannot relate to a woman who simply waffles on about how hard the influencer life is after writing a couple of pages on anxiety and setting her childhood home on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
So, the pair of them have climbed the greasy pole of "fame" to the top and are now scrambling to stay there. It`s a long way down on the other side.
Let`s see how long the money last`s with her impulsive spending and "work" drying up.

Reactions: 29
All her stories seem to be now is ads, crappy attempts at getting partnerships with brands, or moaning about the haterrrrrz hunnaaaaays. Its not engaging, entertaining or enlightening in any way.
This ⬆ Couldn’t have said it better!
Whilst it’s quite funny to watch her getting it so wrong after being so smug, I just don’t understand somebody who spends so long trying to play the victim and blaming everyone around her.

Reactions: 19
Hehehehehehe she's defo written them herself. The way it's typed ".."
Just proves it's the same person. Person being Sophie.

Says alot if you have to write your own bum licky messages. It's sad really.

But I'm gonna sleep like an angel tonight my tattlers. I love stupid people that's why i'll be a tattler when I'm 90.

Thankyou for making kindness cool. bleeping brilliant that. How long did it take to think of that one Soph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Those arm chair tables, the hospital bed table and now the crappy painted diy IKEA tables . It’s getting more and more like the lounge of a retirement home every day .

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Writing herself messages again. There’s the weird comma space thing she does in the first message, the odd spelling mistake thrown in to make it seem authentic and the use of … in them all (well just .. in two of them). You can always tell the fake ones as well as she cuts off the profile pics when usually she doesn’t bother. They’re probably all from Maxine 😂 (if you’re new here search old threads you won’t be disappointed)
Can’t find, can u tag pls or copy link

Reactions: 3

View attachment 776384
She gives me the bleeping ick. Narcissistic witch. Totally written those to herself 🤢 as when it’s “genuine” (or at least she claims?) she includes profile pics. I wish she’d just duck off to the has-been pile where she belongs. She’s desperately clinging on to her 5 mins and it’s now just tedious.

Reactions: 27
Girl and guys I’ve not been on here in like a year lol.
Don’t suppose ppl mind tagging their fave and juiciest threads. Cos I dunno where the hell to begin lol

Reactions: 7
Whoever sent that 3rd message* to their Queen Hun needs 2 go bk 2 Skool.

* I know we all know these are not real messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was Prince Albert writing to Queen Victoria or Hinch? 😂

“It is indeed a pity that you find no consolation in the company of your children. The root of the difficulty lies in the mistaken notion that the function of a mother is to be always correcting, scolding, ordering them about and organising their activities."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.