Mrs Hinch #433 She keeps tickling Ron but no one’s laughing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahauaha

@Bunnykins you missed out the fact her or freda fiddle fingers are so enraged by us at this point that they came on here to defend her..but her life is better than ours guyssss
Oh whaaaat? I've been busy the last few days so just skipped pages. What have I missed ffs

Reactions: 12
I’m fank you once more for choosing my thread title. Tho I’m deffo not laughing about poor Ronnie and the dubbed tend laughing.

I’m just so glad he’s at nursery now so there are professionals who will have his best interests at heart. I do feel that the Grinch empire is collapsing day by day, less shopper engagement and an Instagram page lacking focus and just well interesting stuff.

Taxi for Grinch…..

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's been another long and busy day at work for me-am cream crackered🥱💤💤 so just caught up!!

I know what you mean @Bunnykins -dont know what is it at the moment but hinch is just becoming more intolerable- the constant sneakiness with the undisclosed ads , constant discusting use of her poor,innocent kids as content -dubbing laughter and even filtering pictures of them FFS 🙄🙄 and the ridiculous copycatting SS with the home decor tweeks 🥱🥱 jeeeeeeez wish she bloody well would hop on that broomstick and piss off to the country!!! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Gave herself away with the commas 😂
First of all hinch, the fact that we don’t like you doesn’t mean we aren’t hugging our kids and kissing our husbands.
Dislike does not equate to unhappy.
If that was the case, you said you don’t like Kim K…. So by your logic you must be unhappy??
We can say whatever we like by opinion.
Secondly, learn to spell for duck sake. Read some of Ronnie’s nursery books.
And lastly, why do you even come on here? Why do you have the overwhelming desire to spend hours on your phone checking up on what’s been said? If you don’t care, piss off. Just stop checking. People have brains. Brains form concepts and opinions.
If you’re expecting that the world’s population should be split into two groups where one group loves you and the other group don't but have to stay silent, you are absolutely deluded.
You don’t control everybody around you. If you hate that there are people who can’t stand you stop coming here to look for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
First of all hinch, the fact that we don’t like you doesn’t mean we aren’t hugging our kids and kissing our husbands.
Dislike does not equate to unhappy.
If that was the case, you said you don’t like Kim K…. So by your logic you must be unhappy??
We can say whatever we like by opinion.
Secondly, learn to spell for duck sake. Read some of Ronnie’s nursery books.
And lastly, why do you even come on here? Why do you have the overwhelming desire to spend hours on your phone checking up on what’s been said? If you don’t care, piss off. Just stop checking. People have brains. Brains form concepts and opinions.
If you’re expecting that the world’s population should be split into two groups where one group loves you and the other group don't but have to stay silent, you are absolutely deluded.
You don’t control everybody around you. If you hate that there are people who can’t stand you stop coming here to look for it.
she does follow Kim K though…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, everyone might not get this reference but hopefully the majority will. Is anyone else getting serious “Harry Potter trying to escape gringotts in the deathly hallows” vibes when thinking about the amount of furniture in that house? 😂 everything they touch doubles and before you know it they are ceiling height?! 😂 I tried to upload a gif as funnier but couldn’t so a photo will have to do, if anyone wants to photo shop james (long for Jamie) with original nose for top bantz then extra points for griffindor.
0AE817F3-8D21-41DD-8153-C586C960AAB7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 86
All her stories seem to be now is ads, crappy attempts at getting partnerships with brands, or moaning about the haterrrrrz hunnaaaaays. Its not engaging, entertaining or enlightening in any way. No wonder shes losing deals with partners, which brands want bitter, angry women as ambassadors?

Once upon a time to some she was aspirational, now she's just an ass. She's got too big for her (massive size 5) boots and thinks she's still got the same appeal as she did 2-3 years ago, and will blame the nusty trolls rather than realise she's nothing like the original Mrs Hinch that drew so many to her in the first place.

The top of the wave has well and truly sunk. Be grateful for the ride and all the benefits that came with it, and bow out gracefully to enjoy the fruits of your "labour" in both senses.

Reactions: 38
I didn’t want to break the rules by mentioning her again. We’re not allowed to feed the trolls on here Sopha 😉
So does that mean if we missed the post, there’s no way of ever seeing it?

Edit- ignore me, I’ve just seen the post. Wow

Reactions: 3
Great recap @Bunnykins 👏 , it's a wonder how you can keep up with her manic behaviour lately, she is exhausting in her selfishness and stupidity.

I have just seen C Lampard posting about her daughters birthday party. The only photos of the little one are from the back, a celebrity who knows how to protect her children online. Mrs Hinch would do well to take note. But we know she will never stop exploiting her children as she is too stupid to take any proper advice...and anyone offering a differing opinion is instantly branded a troll...
Oh, and we all know you love a self pity party, but having crappy quotes on your sons clothing is a bit low, even for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Kwality. No it’s not Janine. It’s two shite stools with baskets glued on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All her stories seem to be now is ads, crappy attempts at getting partnerships with brands, or moaning about the haterrrrrz hunnaaaaays. Its not engaging, entertaining or enlightening in any way. No wonder shes losing deals with partners, which brands want bitter, angry women as ambassadors?

Once upon a time to some she was aspirational, now she's just an ass. She's got too big for her (massive size 5) boots and thinks she's still got the same appeal as she did 2-3 years ago, and will blame the nusty trolls rather than realise she's nothing like the original Mrs Hinch that drew so many to her in the first place.

The top of the wave has well and truly sunk. Be grateful for the ride and all the benefits that came with it, and bow out gracefully to enjoy the fruits of your "labour" in both senses.
She's in a tricky position now, she is losing her appeal, there are way better accounts for craft, home, family, etc. So she won't make headway now. Once a cleaner, always a cleaner, she's not even good at that whereas LQOC also appears on TV and has quite lucrative partnerships, brands are keen to work with her because she does appear on TV. Hinch is awful on TV, she just makes a massive tit of herself so that's not going to happen. She's 'written' her memoir so can't do that. Suppose she could come up with another dot to dot book. But I think the hinch fad is almost over, the huns/sheep/hinchers are all ditching the grey, and apart from the hard-core they are all following other accounts. Even the hinch pages don't discuss her anywhere near as much as they did. Her BFF is in a different position, she's got musical talent, and has been on loads of different TV programmes, and her latest venture is about to air. Hinch is desperate to keep up with her but can't.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.