Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #433 - She keeps tickling Ron but no one’s laughing

Winning thread title by @Dexty2021
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh 👍)

Quick recap
Monday night she fucked off out with her mate to go to Ikea and was still in there at 10pm. Shhhhtrolling down the aisles and trying to channel her BFF Stinky Stace.
She came home and Jaymay had left the doors wide open with all the lights on and the house had filled up with crane flies like some sort of plague of locusts. They conveniently landed on her Scrub Daddy though so it wasn't all bad because she could get in another undeclared ad.

On Tuesday she started the day by smearing toothpaste on her bathroom floor and pretending Ron did it and shouting at him for touching the towel rail. She also decided it was hilarious to film Henry taking a dump in the garden.
Then she made Ron a little crafting table which is what she bought from Ikea, he actually already had one last year sometime but clearly it's gone to his favourite place - the tip. Anyway she assembled that and decided to hack it by painting it in Ron's favourIT colours red and blue, except the blue was green and she could have just bought one in red or blue. It's also out in the garden like all of his toys. @HinchesSousChef spotted the expensive white INDOOR slide that has been mouldering away on the artifisshhhhal grass has finally collapsed and was in a pile of rotten parts in the background of a video. Expect the craft table to go the same way if it's not allowed in Castle Greyskull.
Ron and Len probably sleep under the pergolA so as not to make the victorian nurseries untidy.

She then did a big advert for the SuperSavvyMe app, in which she reminded us all (Tattle) that she's a brand rep for P&G. The app is pretty shitty, has terrible reviews on trustpilot and is allegedly a bit of a con, selling people's contact info and giving them unachievable goals to reach to win vouchers and prizes. She's sold it to her sheep like she's going to be on there with them interacting and having fun with them. What's fun about writing a review for a bottle of Febreeze god knows, but I reckon Soph's all say
'I just laaaav it guysssh
All the best.'

She posted a weird dubbed video of her tickling Ronnie and then a very odd filtered grid post photo of the kids where she whinged about overcoming hate. Leave your kids out of it Soph. No one hates on your children from here. No one.

🚨 Wednesday morning and an incoming dog bed meltdown alert was officially sanctioned as she's really piling on the sympathy act with her miserable quotes about haters. It's not her fault and apparently we're all evil for being concerned about her kids and pointing out that she ruins people's mental health.

Then she got over her depression and sadness that we don't like her to flog that awful pet hair dissolver which doesn't work. She seems to be back to advertising all her original crap that she did when she first started.

Then she made Ron some OTT lunch, which to be fair he seemed happy with and even let out a little 'yay' which she squawked all over and then she showed us her new broom, so thankfully she won't need to catch the bus again..

She copied Stacey again with the ikea and spray paint upshitecles and spray painted some tables (and her grass) baaaaaayyyyyjjjjjje.
The house is filling up with more and more furniture by the day, very soon she’ll have no other option but to move to a big house with an alpaca field. She styled the finished article with all her tesshhhco tat and a copy of her memwar. So it was just another ad again. There is nothing she posts that’s not an ad any more and that’s why she uses her kids as ad fillers to prevent a backlash from her minions.
Her last post at this point is her baby wearing an outfit with “you are enough” written on it. Will we get a bedtime Gretel rant or Henry being put to bed in new bunk beds with Jamie? Who can say...

Sorry it's not v funny this time guys but to be honest I can't find much to joke about with her disgusting behaviour at the moment.
All the vest, you nutsy trolls.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 132

Maisiemc

Hi Long time tattle reader and sorry to say but I was also once a die hard hincher.. (yes I thought my world was going to end if I couldn’t get my hands on a minky) I followed hinch from day one and it took me a long time to work out the turning point.. at the start she was lovely, genuine, timid and very overwhelmed to be in the position she was in!! I do believe she was 100% genuine back then, I felt she showed this by showing how grateful she was, and how she couldn’t believe her luck that she had created this platform and you could feel her nervousness from her stories about how she knew it could end any day (I do believe at this stage she was genuine) however when she started getting the work, she changed overnight because greed set in and ruined her.. greed is worse than any drug, Greed made her into a monster and now she is so far into it her greed,shes addicted to the attention, the lifestyle, the money etc etc etc so now she would literally sell her soul and her children’s to be famous and rich! she will never get that control of her life back especially while she’s trying to keep push this on social media.. for the sake of her own health and her family especially her poor children! A friend or family member needs to step in and help hinch accept that it’s over! That she should feel so blessed for all she has achieved and enjoy her family away from Instagram! Sorry it’s long and I hope you get what I’m trying to say.. it’s just so sad that Hinches family and friends are sitting back and watching this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Gave herself away with the commas 😂
First of all hinch, the fact that we don’t like you doesn’t mean we aren’t hugging our kids and kissing our husbands.
Dislike does not equate to unhappy.
If that was the case, you said you don’t like Kim K…. So by your logic you must be unhappy??
We can say whatever we like by opinion.
Secondly, learn to spell for fuck sake. Read some of Ronnie’s nursery books.
And lastly, why do you even come on here? Why do you have the overwhelming desire to spend hours on your phone checking up on what’s been said? If you don’t care, piss off. Just stop checking. People have brains. Brains form concepts and opinions.
If you’re expecting that the world’s population should be split into two groups where one group loves you and the other group don't but have to stay silent, you are absolutely deluded.
You don’t control everybody around you. If you hate that there are people who can’t stand you stop coming here to look for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 105

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Once again Tattle is right, here comes another Book of Shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Chatty Member
Ok, everyone might not get this reference but hopefully the majority will. Is anyone else getting serious “Harry Potter trying to escape gringotts in the deathly hallows” vibes when thinking about the amount of furniture in that house? 😂 everything they touch doubles and before you know it they are ceiling height?! 😂 I tried to upload a gif as funnier but couldn’t so a photo will have to do, if anyone wants to photo shop james (long for Jamie) with original nose for top bantz then extra points for griffindor.
0AE817F3-8D21-41DD-8153-C586C960AAB7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 86

bubbleboo

Again like a few others in this thread, unfortunately I’m only new to tattle and new to the realisation of the lies that this dreaded woman spouts daily.
Today alone, I have managed to read through the BS and my train of thought went like this;
Congratulations your kids are fed and dressed, would you like a medal?
Why is it so funny that you’re in your pj’s making lunch? It’s not relatable at all, you’re a grown ass woman with plenty of help on hand, get dressed.
What the fuck is that’s and how can you call that edible? I wouldn’t even give that to the kids hamster.
Ron definitely didn’t eat that lunch, so what did he eat? Other than the only toddler friendly thing on the plate - cucumber. Give us some transparency please Sofa. Oh wait..
5 HOURS on and off to clean a staged kitchen - caddy didn’t move, nor did the kettle or pot next to it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Laying it on thicker than the unmeltable cheese in poor Ron’s lunch about her shit day, come on dear, you’re clearly mentally ill but it’s something more than anxiety..
To then secretly advertise your new little rip off book…

and that’s that.

give over! Fair to say fellow tattlers, you should be called specsavers because I can finally bloody see!!

“Fed my son some disgusting mush but hey, who gives a fuck. I’ll complain about my anxiety but then plug my new book”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

mgh727

VIP Member
why does she always have to show off the bags of shite she gives her mates??
like calm down Robin Hood, you’re giving them a minky cloff, I’m also sure your mates can afford to buy their own bleach, how about donating that stuff to a woman’s shelter or food bank for families who have to choose between a cheap bottle of washing up liquid and a loaf of bread 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

pinkle

Firstly you dopey cunty best selling awfor... its Peppa pig ✌🖕

Secondly another fucking overpriced piece of sgit notebook to put your sheep I more debt 🤬 you really are an unbelievable prick. I hope more of your sheep find tattle and see you for what you are 👍

Pretty obvious the little pitty since story is so more sheep will pity you and buy your wanky notebook 🤮
the fact she doesn’t know it’s ‘peppa’ pig tells you everything you need to know about her as a parent! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Froglife75

Well little miss fake anxiety has perked up this morning, she’s so bloody predictable.
Well hinch some of us have a real life list and mine reads something like this…
Go to doctor
Have cancerous lump removed from breast
Have radiotherapy everyday for the month of June
Drive myself 100kms each for day for treatment because we can’t afford for my husband to take the month off work
Be too exhausted to do/care about the bloody housework..don’t have family living nearby
Collect medication from chemist
Keep family life as normal as possible

You see soph, unlike you, I live in the real world, a world which involves life changing events,
A world where I cannot turn off my anxiety whenever I choose, because I live with the fear everyday that cancer will come calling at my door again. I know you read here Soph, so start enjoying your beautiful boys, appreciate the little things in life, stop writing bloody lists, be spontaneous and live for the moment… because you never know when it will all come crashing down.

Sorry for the rant, but she has really annoyed the hell out of me today!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

gggg_o

I don’t understand how her sheep get so emotional over anxiety chapter. I have read her book (before my eyes were opened. It’s in a charity shop now) and she didn’t describe anything overly relatable other that how she experienced her first panic or anxiety attack. There was nothing emotional about it. I got more emotional reading the chapter where Dobby died in Harry Potter.

She didn’t go into detail about other symptoms of anxiety like the dissociation, missing time off work because the thought of getting out of bed to go makes you feel physically sick, losing friends because you can’t bring yourself to go out in public for the constant fear of something bad happening. Messing up relationships due to irrational thoughts and behaviours. Any normal person cannot relate to a woman who simply waffles on about how hard the influencer life is after writing a couple of pages on anxiety and setting her childhood home on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Ill be honest, I’m worn out with her now. There’s not one story on there that’s not an ad except when it’s about her kids. She tends she’s upcycling crap to promote her tat range, she tends to clean to promote her cleaning products, she tends to have a breakdown to promote her books.
There’s nothing that’s real with her. Everything is to earn cash. She never ever just posts normal stuff and no one can see through her except us. It’s wearying.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Does she not see there’s a problem in the fact she has to sit there reading arse licking comments from strangers to feel happy?

Thank you for making kindness cool ... god help them if they’re that naive.

8AABE4AD-6C37-41FE-9693-CC9AE4E4DF1F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

ballie18

I'm relatively new to tattle and come on often to read the Hinch threads mainly. I am finding myself shouting at my phone at her lack of sense when it comes to Ron. The child is 2, he clearly hasn't the language skills you would expect a 2 year old to have (I'm a school nursery teacher so take children just a but older than ron). Feeding him mashed up food that doesn't require chewing is the first issue with his lack of speech. How on earth are you expecting a child to develop the muscles needed to talk in the jaw and face if you aren't strengthening them by allowing them to chew? Secondly, the lack of utensils is aiding in him not been competent using a pencil when it comes to FS2 and they begin handwriting. Large gross motor skills as well as hand eye coordination from spoon feeding themselves are the first steps in forming the muscles and coordination to write. Playdough which you can make from Flour, Water and Salt is also a fun activity that has many benefits for building those fine motor skills but I guess that would be too messy. Imagine him treading it through the house, not quite dog shit but it gets fucking everywhere.

It's a concern for the child and I only hope his nursery are putting referrals in as we speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I actually think she thinks there’s two types of cheese; grated cheese and cheese in a block. Therefore, when a recipe calls for grated cheese she goes out and buys something that says ‘grated cheese’ on it. She doesn’t realise the block can become grated and is actually A LOT nicer than the other hideous stuff!

That is the only explanation I can think of 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 62