Mrs Hinch #433 She keeps tickling Ron but no one’s laughing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the purpose of that to try and make her look generous? Just checking…

Reactions: 22
That is obscene. How can she think that makes her look generous?? It makes her look boastful, wasteful, arrogant, uncharitable to those in actual need, disgusting etc.
View attachment 779861
View attachment 779863
She's disgraceful. She does nothing to help any charity or foundation. Not like most of these influencers.
I follow a MUA called James Walsh and he did a video where he says Influencers aren't celebrities. They are just famous for another reason. And completely agree with this.

Reactions: 22
Wow! I can’t believe what I’ve just watched!! How does her mind work?? I honestly can’t get my head round it!

Reactions: 14
So…is the olive tree back or is this an old photo?
Nah the olive tree has always been in that corner of living room by the patio doors since she bought it.. because she takes pictures the other side of her living room a lot everyone mistakes that corner for the olive tree corner

One thing I’m confused about.. why isn’t she advertising her stuff before her hinchers find it. For example the star lanterns, “so I notice you guys have spotted my star lantern, I couldn’t wait for these to drop” why not share what’s in the pipeline before hand? Or is it because of the situation we are in shes still unable to promote/share what’s coming?

I do like some of her home wear range… I’ll see myself out there door 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So she had friends over and they left with bagfuls of her leftover tat?

Newsflash: If you have to give your mates stuff when they come over, they probably aren’t coming to see you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do like some of her home wear range… I’ll see myself out there door 🤣
😂😂 I have to admit I’m not that mad about the star lantern thing 😂🙈 I think her second book of list isn’t actually that bad especially as it includes monthly list and self care list (although like the other one it’s wildly overpriced). I wouldn’t buy it coz I just don’t like her so I won’t be giving her my money but I did buy Gemma Bray’s (The organised mum method) new journal and that’s really good, it also includes monthly to do list and self care. It’s actually funny that hinch unveiled her book of list on the day that Gemma’s book was released. I’m sure it’s wasn’t by accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
😂😂 I have to admit I’m not that mad about the star lantern thing 😂🙈 I think her second book of list isn’t actually that bad especially as it includes monthly list and self care list (although like the other one it’s wildly overpriced). I wouldn’t buy it coz I just don’t like her so I won’t be giving her my money but I did buy Gemma Bray’s (The organised mum method) new journal and that’s really good, it also includes monthly to do list and self care. It’s actually funny that hinch unveiled her book of list on the day that Gemma’s book was released. I’m sure it’s wasn’t by accident.
I love the organised mum

Reactions: 11
She's disgraceful. She does nothing to help any charity or foundation. Not like most of these influencers.
I follow a MUA called James Walsh and he did a video where he says Influencers aren't celebrities. They are just famous for another reason. And completely agree with this.
I love him and his brother!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New Fred guyshhhh
If you come over I’ve got free bleach and a tufted cushhhhun for you all!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s less than 40 comments and less than 1.3k likes… so she’s sent in Fiddle Fingers to drum up some extra support 👀 🤣
That comment has confirmed to me that it was actually fiddle fingers that wrote those arse licking messages to Sopha the other day that she posted on her stories with the photo cropped out of. The two '..' and the spaces between them are identical

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.