Mrs Hinch #433 She keeps tickling Ron but no one’s laughing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #433 - She keeps tickling Ron but no one’s laughing

Winning thread title by @Dexty2021
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh 👍)

Quick recap
Monday night she fucked off out with her mate to go to Ikea and was still in there at 10pm. Shhhhtrolling down the aisles and trying to channel her BFF Stinky Stace.
She came home and Jaymay had left the doors wide open with all the lights on and the house had filled up with crane flies like some sort of plague of locusts. They conveniently landed on her Scrub Daddy though so it wasn't all bad because she could get in another undeclared ad.

On Tuesday she started the day by smearing toothpaste on her bathroom floor and pretending Ron did it and shouting at him for touching the towel rail. She also decided it was hilarious to film Henry taking a dump in the garden.
Then she made Ron a little crafting table which is what she bought from Ikea, he actually already had one last year sometime but clearly it's gone to his favourite place - the tip. Anyway she assembled that and decided to hack it by painting it in Ron's favourIT colours red and blue, except the blue was green and she could have just bought one in red or blue. It's also out in the garden like all of his toys. @HinchesSousChef spotted the expensive white INDOOR slide that has been mouldering away on the artifisshhhhal grass has finally collapsed and was in a pile of rotten parts in the background of a video. Expect the craft table to go the same way if it's not allowed in Castle Greyskull.
Ron and Len probably sleep under the pergolA so as not to make the victorian nurseries untidy.

She then did a big advert for the SuperSavvyMe app, in which she reminded us all (Tattle) that she's a brand rep for P&G. The app is pretty crappy, has terrible reviews on trustpilot and is allegedly a bit of a con, selling people's contact info and giving them unachievable goals to reach to win vouchers and prizes. She's sold it to her sheep like she's going to be on there with them interacting and having fun with them. What's fun about writing a review for a bottle of Febreeze god knows, but I reckon Soph's all say
'I just laaaav it guysssh
All the best.'

She posted a weird dubbed video of her tickling Ronnie and then a very odd filtered grid post photo of the kids where she whinged about overcoming hate. Leave your kids out of it Soph. No one hates on your children from here. No one.

🚨 Wednesday morning and an incoming dog bed meltdown alert was officially sanctioned as she's really piling on the sympathy act with her miserable quotes about haters. It's not her fault and apparently we're all evil for being concerned about her kids and pointing out that she ruins people's mental health.

Then she got over her depression and sadness that we don't like her to flog that awful pet hair dissolver which doesn't work. She seems to be back to advertising all her original crap that she did when she first started.

Then she made Ron some OTT lunch, which to be fair he seemed happy with and even let out a little 'yay' which she squawked all over and then she showed us her new broom, so thankfully she won't need to catch the bus again..

She copied Stacey again with the ikea and spray paint upshitecles and spray painted some tables (and her grass) baaaaaayyyyyjjjjjje.
The house is filling up with more and more furniture by the day, very soon she’ll have no other option but to move to a big house with an alpaca field. She styled the finished article with all her tesshhhco tat and a copy of her memwar. So it was just another ad again. There is nothing she posts that’s not an ad any more and that’s why she uses her kids as ad fillers to prevent a backlash from her minions.
Her last post at this point is her baby wearing an outfit with “you are enough” written on it. Will we get a bedtime Gretel rant or Henry being put to bed in new bunk beds with Jamie? Who can say...

Sorry it's not v funny this time guys but to be honest I can't find much to joke about with her disgusting behaviour at the moment.
All the vest, you nutsy trolls.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 132
What is the bloody obsession that her and SS have about being ‘enough’ 🙄

Reactions: 46
She’s re-posted the Lonnie story to tag the clothing brand.

Not because I said cue the Hinch baby clothes range and she wants to quash that rumour?
Nooo because she doesn’t ever read here.
Just coincidence.

Reactions: 37
YOUARE?? Should there not be a gap betweeen YOU & ARE or it should read YOU'RE? - She was obviously too dumb to notice, top aufor guyzzz!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My god she was just spraying away on her artificial grass with the smallest sheet under it 🤣 that's the grass buggered!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hahahahahahauaha

@Bunnykins you missed out the fact her or freda fiddle fingers are so enraged by us at this point that they came on here to defend her..but her life is better than ours guyssss
I didn’t want to break the rules by mentioning her again. We’re not allowed to feed the trolls on here Sopha 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My god she was just spraying away on her artificial grass with the smallest sheet under it 🤣 that's the grass buggered!
That’s exactly what I thought!! Mind you she probably won’t think twice of changing it when she decides too.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.