Mrs Hinch #432 Liar, liar, lounge set on fire, tend fair day and it was dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually sit and think "I want a linen dress with puffy sleeves and a belt" yes that's what I want today 😂

so precise?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The dress is not too bad but honestly with two young kids I wouldn’t dare wear it. Esp at that price! It would be wrecked in a few hours with my little ones. Maybe it’s suggestive of how much parenting she actually does!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes!! I’m back on Hinch’s stories motherflippers in a £30 pot no less. Fancy!! Fingers crossed for sausage and sprouts!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That Miss Greedy can smash out an upcycling reel and make a 50p vase look alright. Hinch May have been the one to rise through the ranks first in this cleanfluencer/lifestyle etc world but it must be painful to see literally everyone around her doing it a million times better than she ever could.
She’s my guilty pleasure, and totally agree, everyone is out doing her and she knows it🙂

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m waiting for the impromptu firework display when the lazy witch shoves that pumpkin monstrosity in the microwave with all its goldy bits 🔥
edit spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 30
30 bleeping quid for a casserole dish? People are going without food just to feed their kids and she spunks 30 bar on that? duck off.View attachment 772523
£30 for that monstrosity? It’s not worth that. She’s desperate for a deal with Next though isn’t she? She’s been shamelessly promoting their crap for weeks now. That ugly lamp was the start of it.

I don’t know what time they eat their tea but there’s no way a casserole would be good enough to eat at 6pm if she’s posted this at 3.30pm. I cook mine for 6hrs so everything is nice and cooked.

Reactions: 33
New dress is clearly a pre record coz she's not been out cleaning her bins and her window frames dressed like that and it's been fairly dull and overcast in Essex all day today, unless she's suggesting that she only got dressed at 3 o'clock in the afternoon?

Reactions: 13
She's going to cook soggy broccoli in that pot isn't she 😟
Anaemic sausage,soggy broccoli and tinned plum tomatoes.....and bisto.😞

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
That's the kind of thing Stacey Soloman wears from her range. It's horrible.
She’s basically described half of ss’s summer collection saying she couldn’t find anything like it, is that a bitchy jab because she didn’t get the full range for free and refused to pay? Or just an attempt to make out she’s classier than ss? Pitta all it came across as it bitchy, petulant, and like she’s the worst bff anyone could have the misfortune to know

Reactions: 30
Omg I got the winning fffffred title!

I just want to fank my mum.
My kids, who I hate.
My sheep shoppers hinchers.
My mum again.
That tosser who lives in the garage, what do they call him… Jaymee I fink.

And basically anyone who has got me bof instagram faymuss and now tattle faymuss.

I was going to leave a plagiarised inspirational quote to finish but I’m busy browsing online for tat linen dresses bots tattle alpacas presents for my boys.

🤍bekond 🤍atv 🤍madeit 🤍faymuss 🤍greige

Nice wobbly unit hunnay
View attachment 772490
That means one of two things. And can only mean one of these, matter of fact. Either she’s photoshopped (again), or her mirror isn’t glass. In other words it’s cheap. Wonder which one 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Surprised inch hasn’t got a life time supply of diarrhoea tablets with the slop she dishes up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.