Mrs Hinch #432 Liar, liar, lounge set on fire, tend fair day and it was dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion (to West End Girls Pet Shop Boys)
I think she’s mad, too unstable
Watching dogs tit and spray painting tables

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
ITS launch night for ss. Will Soph quietly leave her bestie to the spotlight or will she KICK OFF LOUDLY ABOUT SOMETHING EVERYONE LOOOOKK AT MEEEEEE. What we shall refer to as “throwing the counters”. 🙄🙄
I’m convinced we shall have a dog bed melt down or a Greta whinge

Reactions: 7
Does hinch drive? I was under the impression the 2 of them had matching range rovers or something but then I don’t think I’ve ever seen any sign of her actually having driven and surely she wouldn’t have had to deal with the tend bus shitshow on her one day ‘alone’ with the kids then?
Yes she drove to get SS for the first bingo night and we saw them in the car with SS taking the piss out of how bad Hinch was 🤣

Reactions: 14
It’s really quite sad that she never promotes ss clothing. Wouldn’t take much. But then I guess she doesn’t even wear her own range.

Then a unicorn popped its head out of the kitchen and told her that he had cooked them a curry for team he also mentioned that Brad Pitt had called round when she was out to ask why she never went to sit next to him at that awards ceremony.
Tbh this is the only most believable part from the whole story. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
It’s really quite sad that she never promotes ss clothing. Wouldn’t take much. But then I guess she doesn’t even wear her own range.
What does she actually wear because all we see her in is oversize lounge wear and slob clothes. I know she has that Victoria secret tracksuit (more loungewear) but apart from that I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a ‘normal’ jumper/jeans combo. I’m under the impression she has TERRIBLE fashion sense. Or she’s pissed off she can’t have her shoulder out in SS range.

Reactions: 11
I wished she would Vamoosh. Omg how desperado is she. Naff tables. Vamoosh your washer. It’s so random it’s just funny. Then there’s Ronaldos hat. Will he ever be allowed to forget his name for 30 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s she reposted the lonnie photo?? I think she’s added the tag for the clothing but not sure

Reactions: 5
Thread name idea..... Ron's got a desk, the fat mutt has done a tit, hinch making table hacks with her teschco baskittt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New Fred here guyshhhh

Bring a can of spray paint

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread idea.
Mrs H your posts are douche. We wish you would swiftly Vamoosh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.