Mrs Hinch #432 Liar, liar, lounge set on fire, tend fair day and it was dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30 bleeping quid for a casserole dish? People are going without food just to feed their kids and she spunks 30 bar on that? duck off.
Screenshot_20210920_154143.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Is having free speech classed as trolling these days now? I'd get it if people here were sending actual death threats and stuff, but all I see is people calling out her crappy behaviour and questionable morals and catching her out on her lies. If she can't handle that then maybe a job in the public eye isn't for her? And it's not like this all just accidentally happened overnight and was totally beyond her control. She started the Instagram page and she could close it all down just as easily and live the rest of her life in private. But she's too greedy for that now and always needs more!

Reactions: 93
She’s also started following more upcycling accounts. The white washing isn’t over yet huns.
maybe she could upcycle herself to a better mummazzzz?

Is having free speech classed as trolling these days now? I'd get it if people here were sending actual death threats and stuff, but all I see is people calling out her crappy behaviour and questionable morals and catching her out on her lies. If she can't handle that then maybe a job in the public eye isn't for her? And it's not like this all just accidentally happened overnight and was totally beyond her control. She started the Instagram page and she could close it all down just as easily and live the rest of her life in private. But she's too greedy for that now and always needs more!
I honestly feel that the majority of comments on this thread are calling out her obvious bullshit, and concern for the boys.
It’s very rare I read anything that’s really unkind here.
Even comments about her using filters, everyone always says she looks so much more healthy without them and she should just embrace it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Poundland are being pulled up for wrongly crediting Sopha with creating the mop pumpkins. She lifts anyone else’s ideas as her own without a care in the world and then moans when we all start to see through her bullshit.

RH is a great account for craft ideas. I’m glad people are sticking up for her.
88E259D2-2688-44A0-8543-2C4C30E5E9A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
She started cooking again 😩😩 sausage slop surprise here we come!! Also broccoli pasta, cheese and ham 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine having a seasonal shaped casserole dish 🥴.

I've seen many videos of the slop casserole/piss water she's cooked up before. Like a normal person, I only have the one dish. It's about 20 years old and was a hand-me-down from my mum.

bleeping pumpkin shaped dish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hinch is just flaunting her wealth now. £175 on a dress she literally could not care less if she’s relatable or not. Part of me doesn’t blame her though coz her hincers now don’t even care if she’s relatable. She can’t go wrong in their eyes so yeah go spend your money girl.

Reactions: 18
175 quid on a tit dress. Rather tit the bed.
Thought Ronnie smashed your phone screen? Can't keep up with her own lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Salmonella incoming in 5,4,3,2,1 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Can not wait to see this casserole! Hope it’s as good as the last chicken dish.

best get the freezer open Ron and get yourself some more microchips

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I quite like the dress to be honest. I’d wear it. I wouldn’t pay £175 for it though because I just couldn’t justify spending that amount of money on one item of clothing even though I work hard for my money.

Reactions: 33
Can’t manage daily routine of nursery, put washing away & tend work but can put a full face of slap on 🤡 ok then Sopha 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.