Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #432 - Liar, liar, lounge set on fire, tend fair day and it was dire!

Winning thread title by @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles 🥳
(Thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshh! ATV👍)

Saturday and Sophie had a cool story to share with us all.
Jamie had abandoned her to go out on his own to a car show with his tend friends the blokes who fitted his garage floor ( see Tattle he does have a life! Ahem...) and despite there being a full house at breakfast with Cling On, Fiddle Fingers and Tracey’s daughter all round, by afternoon Hinch was apparently all alone and decided that she was going to take Ron and Len on the bus to the fair.
Note that Soph has never taken Ron and Len anywhere alone nor does she ever use public transport. Despite this and her anxiteeeee and her worries over the side effects of her meds off she toddled to the bus stop and from there began the string of unbelievable events.

Firstly she was at the wrong bus stop, she rang Jamie to find out why the bus hadn’t turned up because clearly he’s responsible for everything that goes wrong in her life, she went to the right stop and missed the bus by two minutes, she walked back to the original stop that she’d just told us was the wrong one and had to wait 25 minutes. The bus then turned up at the wrong stop and she got on the bus but she couldn’t fold the pram down. No mention of where Len was whilst she was folding the pram down. Then the driver turned out to be Keanu Reeves and she had to cling on for dear life with Ronnie screaming because he was terrified of how fast he was driving. This made Len who must have been in luggage hold start crying and Soph was consoling both of them whilst clinging on...she is clearly half sloth, half octopus.

She got to the fair and sat down on a picnic bench to feed Len but Ronnie ran away to go on the rides, then he had “a full blown tantrum” and people apparently stared at her because they’d never seen a toddler having a tantrum before.
Then she bribed Ron to stay next to her for ten minutes by giving him her iPhone to play with. He then dropped it and the screen smashed despite him being very tiny and the fall being an extremely short one.

She put him on a swing ride but he was confused by the man running it and asked Soph why he was “eating paper” he didn’t but go with it. She explained to us he was rolling a fag. She didn’t tell us what she told Ron.
Then she shared a photo of Ron in a swing seat that her dad aka Tiny Tears had asked her to send, he looked miserable. Big Al replied with an “oh dear”. Not sure why as little Ron always looks sad and he looked no different at all in the swing photo to every other photo she shares.

Then she got some chips but Ron squeezed the ketchup and the whole lid fell off so she had a plate of ketchup but the man gave her some more because she’d run out of money. She’s got £2 million in the bank like.

Then Fiddle Fingers and Cling On inexplicably appeared to rescue her but by the time they appeared Ron wanted to go home. So she went back on the bus and Ron who now hates buses was screaming and crying because he didn’t want to get on. Fiddle Fingers and Cling On then vanished as quickly as they has appeared.
Soph got on the bus and sat down, Ron and Len both started crying, three old ladies started tutting at her. Not sure if they were wearing her Hinch loungewear though because she didn’t confirm.
She felt sad and useless translation I’m just like you, please like me and buy stuff off me so I can move to a mansion.

Then she got off, walked home pushed the pram indoors and she’d wheeled dog shit all the way through the hall and dining room. Again.

Then a unicorn popped its head out of the kitchen and told her that he had cooked them a curry for team he also mentioned that Brad Pitt had called round when she was out to ask why she never went to sit next to him at that awards ceremony.

The end.

Then she made a video reiterating this old crap because she doesn’t know when to stop digging.

Meanwhile Jamie was lording it up at the car show with speshul VIP lanyard which says Mrs Hinch’s Bitch Boy on it.

Sunday was a quiet day because she was recovering from her traumatic day out, but she did another one of her moans about how Instagram’s algorithm is making small businesses suffer so they should all tag her name so they can advertise her, I mean so she can advertise them..

Monday morning and she and Jamie Brent were up early to tell us how they struggle to get Ron to nursery, put the washing away and answer some emails.
See she’s just a normal mum! Honest!
Then followed an ad for her tesco drawer dividers, another ad for some Chinese sweatshop crap she’s dressed Len in, a bit of the usual “cleaning” pre records of her bins and window ledges, an advert for Next again disguised as being about a new pumpkin casserole dish and a photo Ron’s lunch so she can tell us how much he SMILES on his tapestry photos.
Don’t doubt it hun, he’s away from Castle Greyskull....

She then shared a photo of herself so filtered she looked like a 22 year old Love Island reject whilst showing off her new £175 dress for no apparent reason. You’re kidding nobody Soph, we’ve all seen you unfiltered. Just own your life as a 30 something mum of two and grow the feck up!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

393D7067-F76F-446A-8260-18D29FD00283.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 157
The main reason I’m on here (and I’m not a troll as I have never ever messaged anyone on social media) is I’m hoping that more and more people will speak out against influencers like Soph who have made money based on lies and manipulation. These influencers have realised that using their children is a great marketing and sales tool - showing their family makes them appear trustworthy, plus it gives them the opportunity to branch out and join up with family brands ie gifted kids clothes, kids furniture, nappies etc.
These influencers have a responsibility for their actions. Never, ever has Soph ever apologised for any of the dangerous methods she has advocated. She’s happy to mention sustainability and recycling, yet promotes harmful chemicals and plastics. She says we should support small businesses, yet partners up with the likes of Tesco’s, P&G. She’s not helping the planet one bit. She has no morals or values - it’s all about the money. She promotes over consumerism because it increases HER wealth - she doesn’t care about landfill, or what chemicals can do to one’s health. Everything is easily disposable to her. She is happy to moan about trolls & how social media can be hard, yet is more than happy to exploit her kids on it! I mean why would you do this to your children? She is a hypocritical, narcissist saleswoman and I truly hope that one day the media and her sheep wake up and see how damaging Hinch and other influences really are. I would love for their lies to be exposed. All those pre-records that hinch uses and pretends are real time. That’s just insulting her followers. That’s unkind behaviour. Lying to others is unkind. The filters she uses is damaging too. We don’t see the real Mrs Hinch just a digitally changed flawless version. Influencers like her are an absolute drain on society & have a real impact on mental health. They do not help others. Everything they do just benefits them. They are not genuine. I want Tattle to continue discussing these influencers, because hopefully one day it may make a difference. We have to have the freedom to discuss these issues and Tattle allows this. No blocking here for difference of opinion 😂 ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 110

AC55

VIP Member
Normal people don't go around destroying other human beings? Let me refresh your memory Sophie, and for any new Tattlers. In January 2020 a lady commented on a private Facebook page that Ronnie has a big head. Her name was sent to Hinch via one of her lunatic fringe members. Meek and mild little old Soph from the village uploaded a story which showed the full name of the lady who made the comment about Ronnie. What Hinch did next was say "Do with this what you will" knowing full well that her army would (and did) hunt down the lady, bully, insult and harass her to such extent that she closed all of her social media accounts. While all this was happening, Hinch went out for the day and never referred to the situation ever again. This all happened because someone dares to have an opinion on a Facebook page which was private!
So maybe normal people don't go around destroying other human beings Sophie, but you do. You are even destroying your son Ronnie by maintaining he's this naughty boy, whom you laugh at and berate all the time. You would do well to shut the fuck up!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
Is having free speech classed as trolling these days now? I'd get it if people here were sending actual death threats and stuff, but all I see is people calling out her shitty behaviour and questionable morals and catching her out on her lies. If she can't handle that then maybe a job in the public eye isn't for her? And it's not like this all just accidentally happened overnight and was totally beyond her control. She started the Instagram page and she could close it all down just as easily and live the rest of her life in private. But she's too greedy for that now and always needs more!

Reactions: 93

MissPrint

VIP Member
Poundland are being pulled up for wrongly crediting Sopha with creating the mop pumpkins. She lifts anyone else’s ideas as her own without a care in the world and then moans when we all start to see through her bullshit.

RH is a great account for craft ideas. I’m glad people are sticking up for her.
88E259D2-2688-44A0-8543-2C4C30E5E9A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

BabyOctopus

Omg ronnie is 2 years old they get into mischief its not a big deal! Also doesnt she supposedly love cleaning so hes given her something to clean today. Only 2 and already creating great cleaning content for her 🤣
Maybe if he was actually allowed to play with toys he wouldn't be playing with a tooth brush/paste.
Also does she not realise dogs poo 🤷‍♀️ surely you would be annoyed if he did it in the house. I dont understand why shes annoyed that her dog did a poo in the garden?!
From Ron's perspective he probably thinks the electric toothbrush is the same as her sonic scrubber. So he was just doing what mum does and cleaning with his brush. Probably wanted her to be proud of him, and didn't know why he got told off. Poor lad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She's updated her bio. Has someone FINALLY pointed out to her that sharing her kids full names and d.o.b to millions of strangers is a bad idea?
Or maybe she’s Hoping we forget lonnies dob so no one questions it when he turns one in January 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
A is for All The Vest
B is for Bedtime Bingo
C is for Cunt
D is for Daddy long legs
E is for Ecoli Casserole
F is for Fiddle fingers
G is for Garage Wanks
H is for Henry Hinchcliffe’s Hot Heaps
I is for Inch High Pri
J is for Just Obsessed
K is for keeping it ‘reel’
L is for Lonnie Lenor
M is for Market Place
N is for Nusty
O is for Oi Oi
P is for Plastic Tat
Q is Queen of Maldonia
R is for Ronald
S is for She Who Shall Not Be Solomoned
T is for Tattle Trolllsh
U is for Unilever
V is for is she Vaccinated?
W is for Wash Ya Windiwsills
X is for X-rated language
Y is for Yesterday’s recording
Z is for Zophlora

Just inspired by the R is for rocket 🚀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Bunnykins

VIP Member
You are always exactly where you are supposed be.
Spoken like a truly over privileged millionaire.

Is the homeless man where he’s supposed to be?
Is the abused woman where she’s supposed be?
Is the child with cancer where they’re supposed to be?
Is the poverty stricken pensioner where they’re supposed to be?
The young mum with mental health problems where she’s supposed to be?
The young man who can’t find a job where he’s supposed to be?

The list goes on. She’s odious.

DCEBC0C3-ED01-4500-A2C1-96B5856CC4DB.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Soapy

Chatty Member
Why the fuck have I just watched a video of a shit falling out of a fat dogs arse. What is my life 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS:
Mum of two children horrified to be woken up early by one of her children.
Takes frustrations out on child that is trying to find a scrap of fun to be had on his cold, grey, lifeless house.
Tries to be relatable by posting video from toilet.
Fails to meet the mark once again.

I can’t help but feel like this is all building up to Ronnie going to live with toddler people cause she can’t cope with him.
That wasn’t the voice of a loving mum. I’m not sure how much longer I can watch this to be honest, I’m finding it quite upsetting.

• Sad
Reactions: 65

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
IKEA shuts at 10pm… Billy bullshitter.

I bet she got a hot dog and then the ketchup bottle exploded all over it then the car broke down, then they had to get a random old man to fix it then they forget what street to go on then Jamie phoned to ask where she was and then Ronnie, at the grand old age of two decided to come save them and then… 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
"Have you ever met a 'hater' doing better than you? Me neither, keep going"

Yes, me!! I hate her and doing quite well thanks.
I have a husband that works, that I'm proud of and who helps me emotionally and with kids that's aren't biologically his.
I have a loving relationship with all my children. They've never pulled away from me, always looked for me first and I've always been the first there to fight for them when they've had any kind of problem - even developmental ones, and been honest and admitted they might need help too.
I've raised them independently, can be left alone with them and can actually adult.
I've never had to lie my way through life to get people to like me or make money.

Shame she can't say the same

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Hate is a strong word to use Mrs Hinch!
However, I dislike people like Hinch immensely 😂. People like her who think work means manipulating and lying to others in order to make money. People like her who take away a child’s privacy and exploit them for their own gains on social media. People like her who think a dog shouldn’t go to the toilet in a garden when they’ve just woke up! People like her who think by posting quotes like today’s will provide her with sympathy. She can’t mention Tattle because her lies will be exposed for all to see, pre records, mistakes -everything! It must frustrate her and other influencers.
I’m not a troll. I have a loving husband, two loving children and a lovely, happy dog who is allowed to go in the garden to have a poo! We work hard and have never had any help and support because we don’t live near to our families. We have learnt just to get on with it. Hinch thinks her life is a struggle? She needs to watch the world news more and count her blessings. There are people in the UK dying from disease, people/ families living in poverty, kids starving & some neglected, people who are homeless, people struggling to conceive, people living in fear etc etc, yet she is filming and moaning about her toddler getting toothpaste on the floor (why would you let him smear it in the first place and secondly why film it?). Then moaning about her dog. Only at her happiest when posing in a £175 dress or out at Bingo/ IKEA. Stop with the woe is me act - Mrs Hinch is the most ungracious, most unappreciative narcissist who has helped towards destroying the planet with her cleaning methods and love of plastic. What does her Niece Abi think when she sees her Aunt putting Ron down on social media? What does her own Sister, Cousins, friends, nursery staff, shop workers, neighbours all think when they view her account? She needs to take a good, hard, look in the mirror (no filters)! Ron is going to grow up resenting his mum if she doesn’t look after or support him, especially if he does have development issues. That little boy needs love and understanding. Someone to show him the way in life. Unfortunately for him, his mum has chosen the path of greed, which will never give her happiness or contentment.Narcissists will never admit to any faults, they continually lie, they are never accountable for anything - they will always blame others for their own wrong doings. This is exactly what Hinch is doing. Sorry for the rant, but I’ve had enough of hearing her moan about her life & what a struggle it is! ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 60