Mrs Hinch #430 A child is for life not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All mine have been out of babygrows as soon as I could. They are a pain in the arse. Never able to get them open quickly if there’s been an accident or they are potty training. Much prefer two piece pj’s, I can get the bottoms off in a second .

I doubt Ron is potty trained or that she doesn’t give a fuck because it’s not her sorting the mess out with accidents etc as Fiddle Fingers is doing it.

Reactions: 15
Well I'm gutted at the lack of bingo content actually. How boring

Also lennie looks so fucking uncomfortable in that seat.

Reactions: 16
Would like to know how someone who can’t get two seconds to herself and has two small children is able to swan off and return at 1am
She clearly doesn't have a job, or a reason to wake up early she doesn't have a clue.

What a weirdo Hinch is! She’s such an attention seeker. What was the point in throwing those purple counters.
Omg she couldn't bare not being filmed.

Reactions: 10
Which Lonnie doesn’t - not enough for that thing anyway. Sorry to go all mumsnet. There’ll be an influx of people buying them now for their babies who aren’t ready
Oh yes I completely agree. People will be thinking their babies can hold there heads up fine and put them in this when they aren’t ready. You are right.

Reactions: 11
I bloody loved a baby grow but I never had my kids in them at 2, too faffy. They preferred pj's and dunno about you lot I like my kids dressed after breakfast, makes the day feel proper.

Reactions: 19
Won't be long now before she puts a sheet over lonnies chair and is telling us he's sitting up by himself

Reactions: 17
Also why is she advertising gambling considering her husbands former antics? You think she would know better...oh wait, money is involved so all morals go out the window as per.

Reactions: 42
Won't be long now before she puts a sheet over lonnies chair and is telling us he's sitting up by himself
I wonder if she’ll do all the things she done with Ron like having someone secretly hold him up in a standing position for photos and propping him up against the back of the sofa and pretending he’s climbed up on the chair to looks out the window

Reactions: 19
If this is an unfiltered pic then I really don't know why Hinch even filters herself anyway, I honestly think she's very naturally pretty! A massive bellend... ut a pretty one
Agree. She looks lovely unfiltered but filters herself to make herself look much more pointy and hard. Why?

Reactions: 10
I can’t say I’ve ever sat smelling like baby sick and not done anything about it tbh. If my son ever spit up on me I’d whip off my top and sit in my bra if I was at home, otherwise I’d go and clean it in a bathroom while I was out. Smelling like sour milk isn’t something to be proud of

Reactions: 24
It’s not like she ever shows Lonnie having a throughly good kick. My kids were physically quick developers (all kids have their individual strengths - for my kids it’s physical stuff). They could roll by lonnies age and were crawling by 6 months, walking by 10 months. I loved watching their progress to get there and supporting it. If they were trying to roll - giving them something to roll towards. Hated tummy time so would put them in front of a mirror or even the iPad camera . Rather than stuffing him into a chair to keep him contained I wish she would show him being “natural”. We all know why she’s doesn’t.

Don’t think I’d be sitting around in the clothes I wore until 1am going out to bingo hall. Covered in germs from the bingo hall, germs from another persons house - and that’s before you throw covid into the mix. I’m a bit funny like that. I would imagine most are.

Reactions: 23
So it seems she lifted the mop pumpkin idea from someone else and hasn’t had the courtesy to tag them.

She boils my piss more with each passing day. All she does is grab content off others and takes all the glory, the leech. So much for #bekond

Reactions: 17
Her mess is just so staged. Who leaves a dishwasher open when you have a toddler and not one door downstairs? It’s like she’s trying to show she’s messy but no one has mess like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

So many things to say about this.

Lid off the biscuits - just lazy
Tea towel on the hob - fire hazard
Cutlery on the hob - odd
Pre-made formula - no problem, just be honest
Empty water bottle and Pepsi can by the sink - why not straight in the recycling?
Bin bag on the floor - why??

This isn’t a messy room in a family home. It’s all staged. Who has time to make ‘tend mess?!

Reactions: 51
Also, why is the dishwasher just open like that? So staged it's unbelievable. Imagine having the time to create mess just for content.

Reactions: 24
No judgement here, I’ve formula fed 4.
But after harping on about breastfeeding because she felt it was the nation’s business and she felt it made her some kind of saint, why hasn’t she addressed formula feeding?
If you felt as though all the ‘aunties’ needed to know where your baby’s nourishment comes from why not just be honest; as opposed to only sharing what you think is making you look holier than thou.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.