Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Still with the drip feeding hints about a house move. Just reveal it already you cretin. It couldn't be more obvious she's waiting for SS baby announcement to reveal her new country pile that she just wished and wished for and it happened.

She must honestly think her followers are thick as shit to have not picked up on it already. And they'll all be kissing her photoshopped arse with the "omg you deserve it so much you actual saintly human!" while lining her pockets and sinking themselves further and further into debt to try and achieve a lifestyle they'll never be able to afford.

I don't believe in Hell, but if there is one, she'll be burning in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hang on. I just clocked. She did a before and after of her messy kitchen but didn’t show herself clean it. Is that so doesn’t have to show any cleaning products, giving further evidence that she’s no longer working with P&G.

• Wow

Hereforthecomments1991

Literally been torrential rain all day but she's managed to wreck another piece of furniture out in the garden with her dad.

Does no one in that family have a day job??

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
She makes me soo mad. Those questions she has replied to, the one by the nurse. As a nurse myself I can't stand people like Hinch with all this power woman and incredible crap. She didn't think enough about protecting the NHS at all last year when she was having the mad mother over for barbecues in lockdowns did she?

And that picture of poor old Ronnie with his hand on Lonnie/Lennie/whatever his name is just made me feel really sad. There's never any happiness in that child's face, he's like a performing monkey. Poor little kid.

• Heart

alba24

Chatty Member
Trapping poor Ronnie with her legs because he’s desperate to get away from her!

• Sad
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
“In her element” is something I would have said about my daughter at 8 playing with her dolls. Not a 31 year old “mother” of two

• Haha
Reactions: 44

AC55

VIP Member
has anyone seen this! £11,000 per post is what hinch earns. Just wow View attachment 765146
Earns over £11059 per post? How much over?.£1.00? £5.00? £20.00? Christ Almighty that paper doesn't half churn out some tripe! 😂

This popped up on Facebook today. I apologise if it’s already been posted about but I started college today and am too tired to trawl the thread 😴
So many comments saying good for them and slagging off tattle 😂
Lots of jealous viscous people 😂 well I'm as viscous as they come when I want to be!

When she showed the story of Ronnie apparently speaking I refrained from commenting on it because I wanted to see what would happen next. What's happened? Nothing! No further stories of Ronnie "talking perfectly well thank you" If that was the case there'd be countless stories of him chattering away if only to put an end to the speculation here. This dreadful creature thought nothing of filming Ronnie on the toilet but didn't show his face while he was talking? Behave.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
I was on a COSHH training course last week and the guy was on about mixing chemicals and the things he has witnessed and been told about and all I could think of was Hinch and how many of her followers are doing just that, their poor children and pets having to live in that chemical cloud of a home.
I spoke with my friend who is a Vet Nurse this morning. She is currently doing round the clock care for a kitten who has ingested neat 'pet safe' Zoflora off the kitchen floor after the owners used it to clean up a spillage. The kittens prognosis isn't great :and the owner has no insurance/ money to cover vet bills :(

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Mrs Hinch for promoting this toxic product and never showing how to safely use it or what the implications of improper use could be.

Bitch.

• Sad
  • Angry

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
A few crackers and some cheese.. is that all she can come up with when she’s having yet more guests over? 😂 At least that’s one way of making sure she don’t poison anyone I suppose!
Last time she had guests they tipped all of the baby’s clothes onto the floor, left milk out, drew all over the windows, tipped Ronnies nappy bin over and threw Pringles everywhere. I guess a lazy Susan of overly handled cheese is better.

• Haha

MrsCringe

Its so good to come here and see my own thoughts realised. The drop about sertraline has truly done me in. Ad ad ad, for her tacky Tesco rubbish. The finger and the use of the word guys boils my p*ss. When playing the board game she said Penis hoping it would give her an edge. Dream on and pull your jumper off your shoulder some more!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

AC55

VIP Member
Just a few weeks ago Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit was out working on his projects yet today he's home a few days a week? Fuck right off! He's there 24/7 wandering around like creeping fucking Jesus! Go and stick your mop head pumpkins up your lying arse!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
She only said James is home “a few days a week” because she is embarrassed. She is 31 and has never been alone with her children because she’s a massive liability. I’d be embarrassed too if I were her. It’s pathetic.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm absolutely howling at the mop pumpkin. The string one is the best though.... She must have a filter on her eyes permanently cos there's no way she thinks they look good.
Absolutely fucking brilliant. Cheers Soph.

Oh and if you have this amount of time to fuck around you really need a job you lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 42