Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I'm absolutely howling at the mop pumpkin. The string one is the best though.... She must have a filter on her eyes permanently cos there's no way she thinks they look good.
Absolutely fucking brilliant. Cheers Soph.

Oh and if you have this amount of time to fuck around you really need a job you lazy cow
‘Filter on her eyes’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she thought this was a good photo to post to her millions of followers. 1. The known way of calming down an autistic child by putting pressure across their legs. 2. The fact he’s still in that bloody cot. 3. Finally, don't know whether it’s worse that she set it up remotely or that Inch/Freda took it.

I'm speechless.
Is Ronnie autistic?

• Heart

Tui

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me, but I’m a stickler for a good bedtime routine, all mine, since they were babies have been bath, bottle and bed at a reasonable time. Obviously I understand that not all baby’s are the same, and I feel iv been really lucky with mine, they have all, bar one of them been sleeping through at either around 2montha old or just before. My youngest is similar age to Lonnie and he’s sleeping through, bath bottle and in bed asleep by 8:30pm, why in gods name is she bathing him at 10pm at night? That’s not setting up a good bedtime routine imo!
Maybe he had a massive poo explosion? 💩

babagirl5

Mop pumpkins?! What the fuckety fuck are they?! More tat for the shoppers to waste their money on. Words fail me.

Here’s an idea Soph, (even though you NEVER read here) instead of painting a pumpkin greige, leave it looking like a fucking pumpkin. Better still, take Ronnieblessim outside IN THE FRESH AIR and go pumpkin picking. And take that poor fatdog with you, lord knows he needs the exercise.

Stupid braindead fuckwit of a woman.
Ronnieblessim 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

MrsLFP

My thoughts on today
- the pumpkin ‘crafts’ are absolutely fucking wank
- WHO BUYS MOPS TO MAKE PUMPKINS OUT OF THEM OMG THIS IS SO TRIGGERING
- lonnies head is a weird cone shape
- hinch in ‘my biological offspring has inherited some of my physical characteristics’ shocker - who’d have thought???
- all you wonderful mums on here feeling sad that this jumbo twat gets to swan off at the drop of a hat with her tend mates after spending all day making tend crafts and fingering a selection of lukewarm sweaty asda bargain range deli bits - just remember your kids know who you actually are and most likely LIKE you. More than hinch can say 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jumbo twat!!! 🤣🤣🤣