Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laracroft27

Chatty Member
This popped up on Facebook today. I apologise if it’s already been posted about but I started college today and am too tired to trawl the thread 😴
So many comments saying good for them and slagging off tattle 😂
This was one of the replies, do you think it really was the exes wife or a troll? 🙈
Screenshot_20210916-092204_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Ron's favourite place isn't just the dump, Soph, his favourite place is anywhere away from you and Guantanamo Grey.

• Haha

collie2

Peeping Tom (short for Thomas) is creepy af with his heavy breathing behind the door watching her, it actually gives me the heebie-jeebies. He sees her all day every day, why does he need to spy on her when she’s not in the same room as him? It’s like watching a horror film 😱

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
802F9CC8-F28B-490C-B169-811BF2E4F39D.jpg

So many things to say about this.

Lid off the biscuits - just lazy
Tea towel on the hob - fire hazard
Cutlery on the hob - odd
Pre-made formula - no problem, just be honest
Empty water bottle and Pepsi can by the sink - why not straight in the recycling?
Bin bag on the floor - why??

This isn’t a messy room in a family home. It’s all staged. Who has time to make ‘tend mess?!

Babybail93

VIP Member
Look at how she can’t even cuddle him properly. Her hand is all clenched up where she’s uncomfortable. I know she has gammy hands, but that is taking the piss

A95CE569-EBCC-4CA5-920B-BE08286A0009.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

rosalierae

Chatty Member
My thoughts on today
- the pumpkin ‘crafts’ are absolutely fucking wank
- WHO BUYS MOPS TO MAKE PUMPKINS OUT OF THEM OMG THIS IS SO TRIGGERING
- lonnies head is a weird cone shape
- hinch in ‘my biological offspring has inherited some of my physical characteristics’ shocker - who’d have thought???
- all you wonderful mums on here feeling sad that this jumbo twat gets to swan off at the drop of a hat with her tend mates after spending all day making tend crafts and fingering a selection of lukewarm sweaty asda bargain range deli bits - just remember your kids know who you actually are and most likely LIKE you. More than hinch can say 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Borntorun

VIP Member
The fact she still puts Ronnie in babygrows makes me doubt he’s potty trained. Because there’s nothing more annoying than basically having to take a toddlers entire outfit off every time they need a wee, because they seem to need to go about every half hour at this age!

Reactions: 49

YorkshireTeaTime

Ufffff imagine walking round with a bag that says “Hinch haul”
You might aswell wear a light up sandwich board that says “I have the iq of a breeze block”

• Haha
  • Heart

Louk

VIP Member
I’m sure Tapestry was mentioned here recently!
TBH, why would they bother giving her a Tapestry log in? Just post a picture of him on the loo on their Insta page and tag her saying "your kid had a shit today" That should do it.

It's shocking to write that, but she's already done it herself ☹

• Haha

Jobanana17

I dunno if this ever bugs you guys but the thing that gets me, on par with not playing with her kids, is the amount of absolute shite she buys for shite crafts. She bought MOP heads which look crap and then makes them into shitey fluff balls. Sound like a complete eco warrior but that house is just filled with plastic ready to be tossed away. Add that on to the copious amounts of anti bac and disinfectant swirling down her sheep’s drains because she tells them to. No consideration and it boils my blood.
Just be a mum and go collect leaves from outside and have the kids stick them to real pumpkins or paper etc - a wholesome wee experience for the child rather than useless plastic painted shite everywhere.
I work in a nursery and I’d love to see her and her child bond over messy, engaging activities. She has no idea how much that would bring him on more ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This is the face hinch pulls when she has yet another excuse not to parent her own kids, more shite to spray paint grey and a whole new way to manipulate the sheep into paying for more tat to add to her crap-filled devoid-of-all-joy hell hole. “Shy” our soph x

but seriously why does she look like a cartoon villain ???!
She looks like Robbie rotten from that kids programme lazytown 😅😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I did Autumn crafts with my 2 year old yesterday. Did I do something wrong? Should I have done them by myself? I’m just learning, guys.
We finger painted, we used a brush and a roller, we got really messy and then we used glue to stick craft leaves to a really basic tree that I drew.
Quick bath and a wipe of the tuff tray after and the mess was gone. Try it Sopha, you might like itttttt.

Attachments

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Go easy on yourself.... she can’t go any easier on herself or she’ll actually still be asleep.

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
The only thing I can think is he was on sensory overload after nursery and this was the way to calm him?
In which case, why take a fucking photo and why post it for the world to see.

• Sad

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Jesus Christ dis bitch is cracking up… number 1, who lays with a clenched fist 🤨 number 2 who the fuck asks their husband to take pictures like this, can that child not have any fucking privacy! Why he is still in a cot god only knows, probably so he can’t escape before they are ready in the morning to tend parent

Reactions: 47
She said in April/may that he was starting nursery very soon
Yeah but, she lies about everything...

Says she doesn't drink - We've seen her clearly off her face many times.
Says she's shy and anxious - We've seen the Ibiza video and the hen party photos. Shy... She's anything but!
Says she hasn't had any plastic surgery - We've all seen the before photos and the tell-tale botox creased nose when she smiles.
Says she struggles to balance two kids - But she has her husband and mum there every single day. I don't believe she's ever been alone with her children.
Says Henry is perfectly healthy (and we all have a bit too much at Christmas don't we....) - The fat rolls and videos of you feeding him chicken swimming in gravy say otherwise...
"I'm further along now than I have to go" or some such cryptic bollox about her pregnancy - Had the gestational period of a fucking elephant and always did weird bump hiding photos. None of the photos seemed to have any consistency with how far along she should have been.
The many, many pre-records just to flog a sponge or something....
"I don't know how this happened to little old Sophie the hairdresser from the village" - Evidence of her pinching ideas from Facebook and her own sister in law and approaching management companies....
And lastly all the cryptic drip feeding bullshit about "maybe some day" they'll move but she's been caught out viewing mansions way outside of her budget.

I'm sure there are a LOT more....

• Haha
Reactions: 47