Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo damage limitation this morning.
First the story about her dad and now this.
I wonder if Hinch woke up to an angry email from the magazine - they aren't going to be happy having her slagging them off to her 2.6 million followers.

Reactions: 11
I never really believed that she read Tattle but after seeing her stories today it’s so true!! So all that time saying she doesn’t let “trolls” bother her and effect her and yet there she is reading it all. It’s brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
All that childs farm stuff she had in the baskets yesterday was gifted. They gift that stuff out to every influencer going so I'm certain it was. I mean, who stock piles that much baby wash? (well, actually, she probably would!)
But the fact she didn't declare it and just made out she loves it is the tit that pisses me off about her.
I thought that to, she never stated that it was gifted but the first thing I thought was defos gifted!!

Reactions: 5
Sophie after your stories you’re clearly reading here. Your hinchers have no idea about tattle. I know because I was one before I found this forum. Your stories today, your Q&A before look disjointed and strange to them; because they’re not your target audience.

People who want to criticise for interior choices or colour schemes so be it, there’s not much you can do but there is a lot of us who’s real issue is the over use of chemicals, before when product placement and Ads weren’t as clearly labelled, the constant swipe ups. Your Gretal filter even if you like it, is difficult to listen to and makes you unrelatable. The butterfly one the other day was a nice change.

Your audience which I suspect are women/mothers at home for whom cleaning and housework is endless and often taken for granted. You really did give me a new enthuisam initially to clean and tidy up.

The image you’re selling is someone who has their life together, at home all day with kids it’s easy to lose that part of yourself- even just in the basics of physical appearance, lots of days I can’t be bothered to wear makeup even though prior to kids this would have been unthinkable. Your brand has to be within the reach of attainable. I.e. it is achievable on some level.

You’re probably locked into a contract with P&G, and I guess that is what that weird Colgate placement was the other night? So I can appreciate you need to push their products. But you have a massive reach and audience and at a critical time for our planet once that expires if you switched to eco/cruelty free alternatives it would be a massive step to normalising this for the general population. And it’s a challenge once you get past astonish products to discover new alternatives which clean just as well as ‘standard’ products. You mightn’t want to have your brand take such hardline stance but you choose the products you promote and you can chose ones which are less harmful. With your baby now once you begin cleaning again it’s the perfect time to make a switch.

You’ll never shut tattle up by addressing unimportant points on your stories but you will take most of the fire out of it by making some ethical changes to your account.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Sophie after your stories you’re clearly reading here. Your hinchers have no idea about tattle. I know because I was one before I found this forum. Your stories today, your Q&A before look disjointed and strange to them; because they’re not your target audience.

People who want to criticise for interior choices or colour schemes so be it, there’s not much you can do but there is a lot of us who’s real issue is the over use of chemicals, before when product placement and Ads weren’t as clearly labelled, the constant swipe ups. Your Gretal filter even if you like it, is difficult to listen to and makes you unrelatable. The butterfly one the other day was a nice change.

Your audience which I suspect are women/mothers at home for whom cleaning and housework is endless and often taken for granted. You really did give me a new enthuisam initially to clean and tidy up.

The image you’re selling is someone who has their life together, at home all day with kids it’s easy to lose that part of yourself- even just in the basics of physical appearance, lots of days I can’t be bothered to wear makeup even though prior to kids this would have been unthinkable. Your brand has to be within the reach of attainable. I.e. it is achievable on some level.

You’re probably locked into a contract with P&G, and I guess that is what that weird Colgate placement was the other night? So I can appreciate you need to push their products. But you have a massive reach and audience and at a critical time for our planet once that expires if you switched to eco/cruelty free alternatives it would be a massive step to normalising this for the general population. And it’s a challenge once you get past astonish products to discover new alternatives which clean just as well as ‘standard’ products. You mightn’t want to have your brand take such hardline stance but you choose the products you promote and you can chose ones which are less harmful. With your baby now once you begin cleaning again it’s the perfect time to make a switch.

You’ll never shut tattle up by addressing unimportant points on your stories but you will take most of the fire out of it by making some ethical changes to your account.
I absolutely love this post.
I’d absolutely love for her to read this and acknowledge what you’ve said.
But she has no regard for the environment or the world she is going to be leaving her child to grow up in.
If the eco friendly companies stumped up the same cash as P&G she would be theirs in an instant, but I also have a sneaky suspicion that they wouldn’t work with her anyway 🤔.
Money talks with Hinch, that’s all she cares about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gleam have clearly been on the phone to her talking all things damage limitation!!! They need to bin her off, the bubble has burst, she’s a loose cannon! If I were her friend I would be telling her to close her account and go back to living a ‘normal’ life whilst enjoying her baby and her home. Let’s face it she’s got enough money in the bank now to just walk away, it’s not like she needs to keep flogging all this crap!

Reactions: 14

THIS exactly

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Must've missed that. And I guess that's where the confusion on the asa guidelines comes in. Does she have to declare it as a gift just once or all the time? No one really knows. But for those who missed the first one, it still becomes misleading!

[/QUOTE]
In relation to the Child's Farm products, I remember her saying they were sent to her, so yes, she should declare them as gifted every time she shows them for the next 12 months.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Some of the products she was laughing at are designed for people with limited mobility . So they can do normal household chores . Does she laugh at people using walking sticks too?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The thread is about her Instagram account so of course her looks, parenting, dog etc., are going to be discussed.
We can't talk about her overuse of chemicals right now as she's not cleaned anything in a long time.
What might be insignificant to you might be significant to an other member and they might want to discuss it.
If you find "others just seem spiteful for the sake of being spiteful" then just scroll on by... this is after all a Gossip Site.
Of course I will just scroll by. I've voiced my opinion and that's that done with from my part.
If people want to voice personal opinions on her looks or whatever then they are more than entitled to, I know that. I never once dictated to not do it, just said how I feel about it...

As you were....

Reactions: 4
The thread is about her Instagram account and what she posts so of course people are going to discuss it (looks, parenting, dog etc., )
What might be "kinda insignificant" to you might have significance to someone else so probably best to just scroll on by as after all this is a gossip site.
You already said that? My reply is above.

I was fully aware when I said it that some people wouldn't agree with me. That's fine. That's life. Others do agree.

Reactions: 1
I commented on her recent pic about her crap behaviour about that mobility magazine and I got attacked by her huns. Deleted my comment in the end. Her followers are bitchy and viscious

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You already said that? My reply is above.

I was fully aware when I said it that some people wouldn't agree with me. That's fine. That's life. Others do agree.
My computer is playing up, I didn't mean to post twice.
I saw your reply and liked it.

Reactions: 1
Oh my GOD her laugh is just the most awful sound. Like nails down a blackboard. She’s sounds like a pensioner who smokes 60 a day. She needs to get her nails sorted as well. With all her money she has no excuse for manky acrylics
& just seen a story about nails 😂

Reactions: 3
Since she is responding to all things posted on Tattle, I am now waiting with baited breath for a mustard coloured throw or scatter cushion to arrive and break up the grey

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.