Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll wait and see if she answers mine, mine is a genuine questions, but it depends if she isn't too thick to understand it.

Reactions: 7
I'll wait and see if she answers mine, mine is a genuine questions, but it depends if she isn't too thick to understand it.
Mine is absolutely genuine too but she won't answer it. It's a totally normal parenting question too.

Reactions: 5
Soz guys, if it didn't come from Jamie, her mum, her Gleam PA or her personal account it ain't getting answered.

You're better off asking them on here tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hands up if you asked a question but she'll never answer it 🙋

Hinch #44: Swipe ups a scam, Q&A a sham, we see your fake followers all up on the 'Gram
I asked what she does with the £5k she makes from every grid post? Still waiting ... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lyndsey Queen of clean was on this morning, I think this morning.. Hinch watched it because she posted that pic of old couple.. I think she never got asked back and she’s jealous that Lyndsey did hence why that question appeared tonight about going back on this morning, definitely wanting to make it clear that she was suppose to have a regular slot!!

Reactions: 19
I’m torn! This is an easy way to get blocked.

I want her to block me so that I’m forced to stop watching her stories simply out of morbid curiosity. On the other hand I don’t want to be blocked because I really want to see how she decorates that extension.....

Reactions: 14
I’m torn! This is an easy way to get blocked.

I want her to block me so that I’m forced to stop watching her stories simply out of morbid curiosity. On the other hand I don’t want to be blocked because I really want to see how she decorated that extension.....

It will be shite shades of grey - I plan on using my work account to spy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.