Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was none too clean at the time.oven filthy-wouldnt cook anything in it-no problem there !!
Think my nephew pooped in the hot tub 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just been looking on twitter about her a lot of negative comments about her

Reactions: 3
I love my dog and yes he's family but dogs can get fleas and they lick their arses!
My dog has a big dog bed on the floor and he never even jumps on the sofa or bed as it's not something he's ever been encouraged to do.
Dogs really don't need to be up on furniture to be happy.
BTW my kids were never "grotty"
Not if you have a Frenchie. They're too short to lick their bum. We have to clean our Frenchies with baby wipes 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No one cares about a spider.. there are people DYING in this world and she literally is making the biggest fuss over a spider, you can tell Jamie is getting pissed off with her too .. lols grow up !

Reactions: 8
Hi Guys,
I'm new here and never been sucked in by Hinch, I actually got fed up of seeing "... And it's MrsHinch approved" on articles about cleaning products etc. And stands in Home Bargains, that I googled who she was, after looking at her Instagram for a few hours I was totally shocked at how toxic some of the things she uses are! We only use natural or non toxic cleaning products in our house, and have done since I was expecting my first child, we even make our own laundry powder. So her overuse of aerosols and chemicals was totally baffling to me. Not to mention how inappropriately she uses them, ( dryer sheets in pillowcases WTF!) so I took to google to see if anyone else saw how ridiculous her 'cleaning methods' are.

I must admit I've been rather sucked into disliking her though :') I've read through previous threads and been lurking for a little while. Some of the things I've discovered are just baffling. She's a rather appalling person, and I feel so bad for those of you who have said how negatively she has impacted you and your home lives/ mental health. And feel really bad for her misled followers and unsuspecting family too. What a toxic home environment she is creating for them. When I discovered about the swipe ups and sales background etc. That was enough for me to despise her, quite frankly I think she's a toxic, selfish bimbo.

Anyways just thought I'd say Hi, and I'm so glad people see through her tit! I can't believe so many companies and supermarkets are actually backing and promoting her bollocks!

Reactions: 46
🤷‍♀️I noticed quite a few post last night from a lot of these cleaning accounts, they were encouraging people to clean our their Narnias and not go overboard - I think she may struggle coming back. People are over buying the whole shelf of home bargains and storing it, wasting money and spending their lives making sure their homes are pristine.
I'm a big fan of guythatcleans and he is such an honest, genuine account. I just wish he wouldn't keep buying more useless tit!

I'm not sure what she has in store for us next but I think the Hinching boat is sailing 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
How pissed off did she look when Ronnie burped!! [emoji23] then suddenly said life is good because the spiders gone and ronnies burped. My 12 week old niece has trouble winding, you need to work for it basically so when she does one randomly I am like ‘well done’. Haha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.