Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 100% staged “natural” photo 🤮
The look on Lonnie’s face looking at Ronnie & realising this is his future, put in a basket, posing for the Gram 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 36
At this stage literally the only thing that would give Soph a chance in hell at being a passable mother is (a) getting Ron help (b) completely stopping showing her kids on her insta. Every single day she broadcasts their childhoods for likes and sponsorship and money, is another day she completely and utterly fails as a parent. Bet it won’t be worth it when the money runs out and her kids dislike her eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Guyzzzzzz I’ve had a thought…. All this earth mother bollocks all of a sudden….what if it’s nothing to with the nursery having a word but more to do with gaining votes for a bleeping Instagram award 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just because she reads here and I wanna give her nightmares and some more slaps, sofa there’s some spiders about to mate on your lashes 😂😂

03EA5D62-A502-4BCF-A529-EFE0BAA176A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How old is Lonnie, like 3 months? I stopped needing a muslin on my shoulder by about 6 weeks. Is Lonnie a particularly sicky baby? I suppose we will never know because that would require her to admit that everything isn’t sunshine and roses.
Nah she’s just covering her arm dangle 😂 hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Man in drag🤔

At this stage literally the only thing that would give Soph a chance in hell at being a passable mother is (a) getting Ron help (b) completely stopping showing her kids on her insta. Every single day she broadcasts their childhoods for likes and sponsorship and money, is another day she completely and utterly fails as a parent. Bet it won’t be worth it when the money runs out and her kids dislike her eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk
And the teachers are watching everything 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Man in drag🤔

And the teachers are watching everything 😉
She needs to watch herself! That’s all I’m saying. Doing more harm then good for the boys. And it will be ‘omg you know mrs hinches little boy comes to the nursery I teach’ they will wait for her every upload

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's photoshopped her leg.
Not just the colour but she's slimed it out too 🤯

*slimmed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Forgot she used to dress Ronnieblessim as Winnie the bleeping Pooh 😭 mother of the year and millionaire, getting the use out of his gifted clothes from all the small buzznizzez guyschh and if you send her your details she’ll pay for them I’m fankyou hunnayyyzzz…
3E37AAF0-B94F-4C52-B978-49EF4D676B3A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Forgot she used to dress Ronnieblessim as Winnie the bleeping Pooh 😭 mother of the year and millionaire, getting the use out of his gifted clothes from all the small buzznizzez guyschh and if you send you her details she’ll pay for them I’m fankyou hunnayyyzzz…
View attachment 758381
What the bloody hell!! His clothes….! they are so obviously too small and tight!

Reactions: 29
Sorry but this photo will never not be funny 🤣 She looks like a baboon for God sake. Tiny, close together eyes and the long snout and cheeks, rounded off with a chiselled chin!

Not mentioning Hinch has not been mentioned in the new SS thread!!
Let’s head over there now guyyyschh to swiftly clog it with mentions of her now that the ban has been lifted 😉🤣 I’m sure Em will be thrilled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.