Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here……. Sopha should try talking to Ron using properly formed sentences. Wtf, it’s only ever cackling, poking and random words like dahhhhlinn!!! Talk. To. Your. Child. Properly.

Poor kid, he’s got a proper pair of clueless pricks for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Who does their child's hair before getting them dressed?? She's so backwards it gives me a headache 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always thought this. Surely if her parents are together then it’s weird that her mum didn’t bother telling her dad when she knew for months.. doesn’t add up as per
In all honesty I fell pregnant at 20 I was sooooo scared to tell my Dad, my mum knew from the start but my dad finally knew after I had the 12 week scan so he couldn’t bury me 6 foot under. Although her reasoning would not match mine!

Reactions: 10
Just watched the video again. Ron looking at his mummaz, then her feet, then back at his mummaz. I reckon he’s thinking ‘how the duck does she walk with those massive clown feet?’ ‘Be careful you don’t fall down the step, Mummaz, with those big futz!’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I was confused by her choice of outfit BUT actually relieved she’s not posted photos of him in a branded uniform with the nursery name and he’s going to have the best time run Ronnie be free make some friends, play and explore it’s going to do him the world of good I can’t imagine Maldona biggest celebrity doing drop off though bet she’s still in her manly over sized lounge wear waving him off as the odd job no nob man jamie will take him

Although she added a time stamp so it’s 100% a pre record this is probably weeks ago as any normal person just uploads a story real time so people can clearly see the time they don’t need a time stamp on a story to be like look this is now this is today this is the time

Reactions: 20
I was confused by her choice of outfit BUT actually relieved she’s not posted photos of him in a branded uniform with the nursery name and he’s going to have the best time run Ronnie be free make some friends, play and explore it’s going to do him the world of good I can’t imagine Maldona biggest celebrity doing drop off though bet she’s still in her manly over sized lounge wear waving him off as the odd job no nob man jamie will take him

Although she added a time stamp so it’s 100% a pre record this is probably weeks ago as any normal person just uploads a story real time so people can clearly see the time they don’t need a time stamp on a story to be like look this is now this is today this is the time
Those tracksuits with the loooong baggy tunic style tops she wears makes her look like the hookah smoking catipillar.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rule 101 as a parent: don’t put your worries on to your Child 🙈 Although he’s probably not evening listening or comprehending to her to be fair. Also the poking at the hair is so, so strange.

Reactions: 22
Just watched the video again. Ron looking at his mummaz, then her feet, then back at his mummaz. I reckon he’s thinking ‘how the duck does she walk with those massive clown feet?’ ‘Be careful you don’t fall down the step, Mummaz, with those big futz!’
Even his bloody school bag is grey 😢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Mrs Hinch #427 - Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Winning thread title by @Cleanfreak 🥳
(Winning threads taken from page 40 onwards guyshhhh ATV 👍)

Sunday was a busy day for Hinch her shhhhtruggling had to be pushed to one side as she had not one but two Instagram worthy parties to attend.
First up was the first birthday party of one of her oldest friend’s children ... she’s not famous though so Soph couldn’t stick around for long. She can gift “make up kid” half a bottle of harpic later and all will be forgiven. They have to understand, she’s one half of a celebrity couple now! She moves in showbiz circles! She can’t pass up the opportunity to sit next to Nadia Sawalha in Stacey’s garden.
Because the time had come for Stacey Solomon’s very OTT baby shower..”a shower? what’s that?” said a puzzled Stinky...but she was ok once her sister explained to her that it was a very over indulgent party for her, full of freebies and z listers and that it would be more ostentatious than some weddings.

View attachment 749694

So good old Hinchy, friend of the stars, got herself dolled up , big toddler in a beauty pageant bow atop the ratty hair extensions and a black dress which made her look like Maleficent turning up at the christening of Princess Aurora, and off she popped to Pickle Cottage where Stacey awaited looking like a ginger Rapunzel in a silky nightie.
There she mingled with the celebs, well a couple of the old harridans from Loose Women, and danced the night away like someone had plugged her into the mains electricity supply. She’s certainly found her futz unfortunately for Soph they are both left ones. Knocking back the Prosecco like it was a bottle of Ribena, Soph flailed around wafting her hands about Stacey like an injured stork trying to take flight.

There was no sign of Ron or Len despite the party being child friendly and everyone else bringing their kids along and no sign of Jaymeee who was surely missed thanks to his sparkling conversation and witty repartee. Soph clearly thought there was only room for one A lister at the party and that was her. She couldn’t have Fash FC fans asking Jamie for his autograph or explain why Ron didn’t want to play with his best friend forever Rex. Not even Len, the future husband of Princess Pickle, was allowed on the scene.

As usual Soph had to lower the tone of the party to her usual chavvy teen level by posting videos of herself and Stacey with a stupid filter on that gave a massive chin.. at least I think it was a filter?
She also posted a cringeworthy gridpost of herself and mummazzz to be Stace trying to get attention back on to herself as usual. She certainly looked different from her outing to the Bingo a day earlier. More Barbie and less Barbara from till 5 in Teshhhco.

View attachment 749681

Monday morning and Inch decided to treat us to a photo of Soph and Len on his playmat in the garden, inexplicably the whitewashed chest was back out of the living room and in the garden again. It also looked freshly painted and hadntbyet been subjected to Soph’s dishhhhhhtressshhhhing. Surely this wasn’t an old photo being passed off as new...and why aren’t you at work James?

Monday night and Stacey decided to share some photos from the baby shower alongside a vomit inducing quote natch.
Sadly for Soph Stacey had forgotten to edit one of the photos and it turned in to another spot the difference competition where the winner gets a trip to Mecca in Romford and a free jug of hoops..

View attachment 749680

Tuesday morning and she was posting early as she was giving Ronnie a 1980’s footballer glow up for his morning at nursery. Poking and prodding his head and fussing about him with a tub load of hair gel she proclaimed she felt sick about it.
Ronnie this is your chance to make your escape from Castle Greyskull. Pack Len into your back pack and take Hen along for the ride...

View attachment 749676

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
So by recent pics she is not actually as stick thin as she tries to make out she is, there is nothing wrong with a bit of weight either but its the fact she filters herself to the point she doesn't even look like her!

Reactions: 22
I’m no parenting guru, I added my 3 kids in my 20’s 😆
However, do not stand wailing &”oh I could cry” on his first day! bleeping moron, build him up! This will be fun! Make it positive…

Her lack of parental involvement with Ron is shocking, ask the open questions even when you know he won’t talk back! Urgh that woman
She is so bitter he is not Rex, think of the engagement you’d get there Sopha…

Reactions: 21
For goodness sake Hinch put the phone down and be present. I know Ron appears to have little to no vocabulary at the moment but when that time comes the school run is a lovely time for parent and child to chat, give Ron some phone free time he needs to associate that time of day with a chance to say what he’s excited or worried about and come home and share his day and not think “oh can’t talk yet the phones out” not everything needs filming! Would have been so nice if she stopped the filming before she left the house just her him (and Inch) together.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Finally... LittleRonnieblesshim has gone to the nursery school people, I hope to god they are all Tattlers and shower him with loads of love and affection ❤

On my holidays sitting in The Royal's beer garden (Morecambe) having a pint laughing my tits off @Bunnykins.. 'Sopha's 2 left futtzz'... I guess the 5 star clientele aren't Tattlers, I'm getting the thousand yard stare 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yay for Ronnie going off to see the toddler people for the day! I really hope this will be good for him!
The faffing around with his hair this morning was so silly, she really wants him to look like a curly haired cherub/angel. It just wont happen if thats not how his hair naturally looks. Poor little kid with crispy hair!
We love the little coco curling custard, helps to tame my daughters crazy curls at least for a little while!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder Ronnie is non verbal. She just makes incomprehensible screeching and wailing sounds at him. How will he learn to talk, if she can't put a normal sentence together?

Reactions: 29
Back to the bots. I just cannot believe that someone who has been around for quite a few years and hadn’t been posting much lately, except erratic whitewashing with weepy Al, can gain over 4 thousand followers in a day. They couldn’t make it less obvious if they tried. I could maybe understand 20 or so after her ‘all about me’ round robin but 4,000? Behave yourself. Too many Brexit Dildos and Pablo Bastards around for my liking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What the fudge is she trying to do to that poor child’s hair?! Jesus Christ give me strength. She’s going to give him a complex the way she is carrying on.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.