Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little boy started nursery yesterday, I’d been feeling physically sick about it since I’d made the phone call, not once did those words come out my mouth while he was near me! We made a massive deal, that he was going to play with new toys and make new friends, he chose his own bag, he helped me pack it, he’s pre verbal so I was worried about how he was going to communicate his wants and needs to strangers, I needn’t have worried tho. I held it together until I was out of the gate to nursery, then boom, crying like a witch! Not once did my little one see me upset, or hear me being negative about nursery. She’s missed a trick there, he might possibly have negative feeling now on his way to nursery, which won’t help! Hopefully he will thrive at nursery, where he will get the interaction and stimulation he desperately needs, because he certainly doesn’t get that at home!
Perfectly explained. My hopes are that 1. He wasn’t listening to her inane drivel while he watched his iPad and she fucked about with his hair and 2. He’s just thrilled to escape the Alcatraz that they call home, to meet some real people and have the time of his life, without a camera phone in his face or his mummaz monopolising and monetising every single bloody opportunity.

Expect Sopha is now home and having some deep rest on her namesake!

Reactions: 28
Also what the actual duck is she doing poking at his head, my boy has got curly hair and I don’t poke at it I just wash it and leave it dry 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why is she so desperate to make it curly when it’s clearly not!
I was going to say the same thing, wtf is she doing to his hair 😂😂 I think she is really trying to make it curl, or more curly😳

If it’s going to curl, it’ll curl! We use my little coco curling custard for my little boys hair to help with it not sticking up at all angles, but he literally looks like Annie some days, I don’t sit and flick the top of his head 🤣

I agree with some others that some nurseries can have a loose or optional dress code. In some ways I think it’s better to have a uniform OR, set clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty rather than their nice every day clothing. Though most of the poor lads clothes are grey with his name/initial on so nothing too special.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she's posted about R going to nursery so she can, in a few weeks, approach the subject of him "being different" as she keeps hinting at.

If R has some development delays as discussed in previous threads. is there a chance R didn't go to SS baby shower because he'd have been over stimulated for the birthday party? Or is that too caring for these guyyys??
More likely they knew he'd be over stimulated and wouldn't cope, and it would ruin Hinches carefully cultivated persona as all an round perfect mum. She wouldn't risk that happening in front of "proper celebs" in her eyes.

Reactions: 8
only time I ever saw my parents genuinely sad About a first day of school was my last one. Every other year it was a ‘thank duck they’re back’ 😂 my last one was their last one after 21 years of them 😂😂
Completely agree. Even more so since Covid. I’ve never seen a happier bunch of parents as this morning!

Reactions: 6
Perhaps because he doesn’t seem to be very verbal, she thinks she can just talk about whatever in front of him, as if he won’t understand anyway.
She needs to keep those thoughts/feelings to herself, there’s no need to speak about your “anxieties” in front of your 2 year old, going to a new place is quite daunting as it is for most of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m actually really pleased wee Ronnie is off to nursery. Different toys and people to play with. I expect it’ll be so overwhelming for him but give it a few weeks and he’ll be charging through the door not even looking back. So he’s now out in mornings, that’s less for InchNoJobBigSlobNoKnobBumBumOiOi to do. Seriously how can he be at home like that? I’ve had to stop work since my stroke and some days I could tear my hair out. Partner comes home and I’m pouncing on him “what did you do today. Tell me”. Every night I’ll sit there while he gives me all the funny details. JimBobFash go back to work pal

• Heart
Saw a mention in the previous thread how hinch wants to be like her makeup friend i had a nosy at her stories and shes talking about similar on how her baby will be going to pre school next year, she sounded genuine and honest and not in front of her child, then here's hinch with her manic ways its like she tries to be like her and goes ott and just looks wild

Reactions: 10
I was going to say the same thing, wtf is she doing to his hair 😂😂 I think she is really trying to make it curl, or more curly😳

If it’s going to curl, it’ll curl! We use my little coco curling custard for my little boys hair to help with it not sticking up at all angles, but he literally looks like Annie some days, I don’t sit and flick the top of his head 🤣

I agree with some others that some nurseries can have a loose or optional dress code. In some ways I think it’s better to have a uniform OR, set clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty rather than their nice every day clothing. Though most of the poor lads clothes are grey with his name/initial on so nothing too special.
All hail my little coco curling custard. Controls my daughters crazy ass hair!! But doesn’t leave it sticky or crunchy and I live for it 😆 she goes to nursery dressed like god knows what some days (especially when her dad takes her 🙃) but 100% they don’t care what they wear. But then I’m surprised grinch hasn’t sent him in designer everything

the hell has she done to that boys hair? He looks a mess! Come on Soph Hun, we know you’re jealous of Rex but Ron is gorgeous! She’s such a strange woman

Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch #427 - Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Winning thread title by @Cleanfreak 🥳
(Winning threads taken from page 40 onwards guyshhhh ATV 👍)

Sunday was a busy day for Hinch her shhhhtruggling had to be pushed to one side as she had not one but two Instagram worthy parties to attend.
First up was the first birthday party of one of her oldest friend’s children ... she’s not famous though so Soph couldn’t stick around for long. She can gift “make up kid” half a bottle of harpic later and all will be forgiven. They have to understand, she’s one half of a celebrity couple now! She moves in showbiz circles! She can’t pass up the opportunity to sit next to Nadia Sawalha in Stacey’s garden.
Because the time had come for Stacey Solomon’s very OTT baby shower..”a shower? what’s that?” said a puzzled Stinky...but she was ok once her sister explained to her that it was a very over indulgent party for her, full of freebies and z listers and that it would be more ostentatious than some weddings.

View attachment 749694

So good old Hinchy, friend of the stars, got herself dolled up , big toddler in a beauty pageant bow atop the ratty hair extensions and a black dress which made her look like Maleficent turning up at the christening of Princess Aurora, and off she popped to Pickle Cottage where Stacey awaited looking like a ginger Rapunzel in a silky nightie.
There she mingled with the celebs, well a couple of the old harridans from Loose Women, and danced the night away like someone had plugged her into the mains electricity supply. She’s certainly found her futz unfortunately for Soph they are both left ones. Knocking back the Prosecco like it was a bottle of Ribena, Soph flailed around wafting her hands about Stacey like an injured stork trying to take flight.

There was no sign of Ron or Len despite the party being child friendly and everyone else bringing their kids along and no sign of Jaymeee who was surely missed thanks to his sparkling conversation and witty repartee. Soph clearly thought there was only room for one A lister at the party and that was her. She couldn’t have Fash FC fans asking Jamie for his autograph or explain why Ron didn’t want to play with his best friend forever Rex. Not even Len, the future husband of Princess Pickle, was allowed on the scene.

As usual Soph had to lower the tone of the party to her usual chavvy teen level by posting videos of herself and Stacey with a stupid filter on that gave a massive chin.. at least I think it was a filter?
She also posted a cringeworthy gridpost of herself and mummazzz to be Stace trying to get attention back on to herself as usual. She certainly looked different from her outing to the Bingo a day earlier. More Barbie and less Barbara from till 5 in Teshhhco.

View attachment 749681

Monday morning and Inch decided to treat us to a photo of Soph and Len on his playmat in the garden, inexplicably the whitewashed chest was back out of the living room and in the garden again. It also looked freshly painted and hadntbyet been subjected to Soph’s dishhhhhhtressshhhhing. Surely this wasn’t an old photo being passed off as new...and why aren’t you at work James?

Monday night and Stacey decided to share some photos from the baby shower alongside a vomit inducing quote natch.
Sadly for Soph Stacey had forgotten to edit one of the photos and it turned in to another spot the difference competition where the winner gets a trip to Mecca in Romford and a free jug of hoops..

View attachment 749680

Tuesday morning and she was posting early as she was giving Ronnie a 1980’s footballer glow up for his morning at nursery. Poking and prodding his head and fussing about him with a tub load of hair gel she proclaimed she felt sick about it.
Ronnie this is your chance to make your escape from Castle Greyskull. Pack Len into your back pack and take Hen along for the ride...

View attachment 749676

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Injured Stork
1980’s footballer glow up

oh bunny 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The way he looked back at her tells me that clearly wasn’t the first recording of him walking out of the door this morning. First ones mustn’t have been good enough for the ‘gram.

And why has she deliberately made him look like he’s got a birds nest on his head? All she needed to do was wet and brush it!

Reactions: 29
Why is he dressed up like his first day at school rather than nursery. That white top won't last.
Just putting it out there my son just went into reception yesterday and when he was in nursery they wore a uniform. Polo shirt and a blue school jumper and the washings just part and parcel of it all! I was washing he’s clothes daily😂🤷🏽‍♀️
All schools are different

Reactions: 16
Pretty off topic, but my 3 year old son is autistic, I look up to Christine McGuiness (Paddy McGuiness’ wife) so much as their three children are autistic and they’re so open and honest about everything! None of this “picture perfect” crap for Instagram, whether Ronnie is autistic or not, I just wish Zoph would be honest instead of trying to act like she has a perfect life when Ronnie clearly has developmental delay, which there is nothing wrong with!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes!! I know who you mean.
Puts me off saying anything at all as it’s so controlling.
I feel forced to pick a ‘side’. Why can’t people dislike them both? Why is there an assumption that if you dislike Hinch you’re a SS fan?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Off the nursery topic but I was just looking at my Instagram feed and Stacey and Hinch have more likes on their posts than anyone on there including huge celebs and the England footie team. What a bloody joke. How can anyone believe that’s real?
The huge celebs etc aren’t probably followed by a load of brain washed sheep and they are real people following them not bots. They don’t need to buy followers. Crazy world of social media

Reactions: 12
I’ve occasionally hopped over to that thread when this one has been quiet and there’s one on there who goes batshit at anyone who even mentions Hinch even when it’s in context 😂
It’s a bit pathetic, isn’t it?
Maybe it’s Hinch herself, wanting to keep all mentions to her own exclusive thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m fank yoooo for the thread. I’m raising a toast with my wine water in my wine glass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel forced to pick a ‘side’. Why can’t people dislike them both? Why is there an assumption that if you dislike Hinch you’re a SS fan?!
It’s why I don’t post there really. It’s very much one or the other, don’t dare compare, don’t even think it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
WHY IS SHE PUTTING HER FEAR AND ANIXEY ON TO HER CHILD 😱😱😱

Saying (amongst other things) in front of him how she feels SICK Because he's gojng to nursery?!? Wow! Unbelievable.

Yes soph we ALL Feel fear and anxiety when our child go off to school and nursery, that's normal, but to say all of that in front of the poor lad is hardly going to build his confidence?? After all its not about you? Say those things to a friend over a cuppa once he's in but my god you are going to make him a nervous wreck

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.