Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at wee Ron heading out that door not a bother on him, I’m so happy for him getting out of the bleak midwinter house and away from them two eejits!

A wee shout out to @Bunnykins keep up the good work ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The queen of the Sofa will be all settled in with her “sketti hoops” in a jug for a good tattle catch up. Morning Sophlora, looking forward to your Gretel meltdown at lunch time about home much you are missing your little mannnzzzzz and how much you are missing him being in the house sitting around doing nothing like a piece of decor dressed to match the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bless him!!!!! It's so sad
I know. I think he’s going to be confused to actually be allowed to play with stuff that’s brightly coloured and makes a noise. He’ll love it though. It’s best for him to be out of that house as much as possible. I reckon Jamie was probably the driving force behind it though. She’d be happy to leave him propped up behind the sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Go Ron 💪I'm hoping that he enjoys his first day at nursery (whatever he's wearing)

Reactions: 27
Ron will have a whale of a time and she probably won’t even notice as she’s rarely around him

Reactions: 22
Off the nursery topic but I was just looking at my Instagram feed and Stacey and Hinch have more likes on their posts than anyone on there including huge celebs and the England footie team. What a bloody joke. How can anyone believe that’s real?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Best thing that happened to little rondondingdong… getting out of that, grey, dull, lifeless recording studio.
good for you Ron, get yourself covered head to toe in glitter and paint 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she arsing about with his hair so much? Just run a comb through it end of.

I’m so glad he is going to nursery I hope he has a lovely time & comes on in leaps on bounds providing Hinch keeps taking him!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But Ronnie is only going to nursery because she’s paying for it? He doesn’t have to start yet, she could keep him home longer so he’s going because she wants him to, why’s that so emotional - it’s not his first day of school

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she's posted about R going to nursery so she can, in a few weeks, approach the subject of him "being different" as she keeps hinting at.

If R has some development delays as discussed in previous threads. is there a chance R didn't go to SS baby shower because he'd have been over stimulated for the birthday party? Or is that too caring for these guyyys??

Reactions: 17
Yes Ron off to nursery, it will do him the world of good to be away from her and he looked like he couldn't wait. But wtf is she doing clawing at his head for?

Reactions: 21
But Ronnie is only going to nursery because she’s paying for it? He doesn’t have to start yet, she could keep him home longer so he’s going because she wants him to, why’s that so emotional - it’s not his first day of school
It'll absolutely be the best thing for Ronnie getting away from her for a few hours a day to be around adults who will actually encourage his development and around his peers.
I was emotional at my little boy(well he's a baby) starting at a childminder for me going back to work but that's because he's been with me every day, the most I've been away was for an all day course at work and even then he was with his dad. Meanwhile I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie is with mad Freda most of the week so god knows why she would be so upset.

Reactions: 19
I’m so happy for Ronnie that he’s spending some time with toddler people. He’s going to have the best time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I wish I could see her face when she picks Ronnie up 😂 that white top will be minging! My 2 year old is always covered in food and paint and dirt when I pick him up, he has so much fun and is just beaming at me with his baked bean covered chops 😂 Also what the actual duck is she doing poking at his head, my boy has got curly hair and I don’t poke at it I just wash it and leave it dry 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why is she so desperate to make it curly when it’s clearly not!

Reactions: 11
Been looking forward to your recap on the (tit) shower antics and it didn't disappoint @Bunnykins 💯👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Back to this morn ,Ron's hair would've looked perfectly fine just being combed- why claw at his head making it look a greasy mess with gel 🙄🙄
Can imagine what she's going to be like rocking up at the nursery, no doubt expecting to he papped and expecting the royal treatment cos she mixes with zelebs now 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon he’s in a private school’s daycare nursery.
No matter what he’s wearing he’s going to have the best time being away from her controlling him all day.
Of course he is! Sopha thinks she’s too good to mingle with peasants now. She won’t send him to state education either 100%, will think she’s far too good to be with the other “normal” school mums. Will deffo have to up her earning potential to fund two privately educated children, a farm and keep alpacas

best sell some more rose blunderland hunnaayyy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s nothing nicer than projecting your own anxieties and emotions on to a young child.

Said no parent, ever.

Did she have to make all those negative comments whilst doing his hair? Why couldn’t she do what everyone else does and wait until she had dropped him off then cry in the car on the way home?

Reactions: 50
Mrs Hinch #427 - Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

”a shower? what’s that?” said a puzzled Stinky...

off she popped to Pickle Cottage where Stacey awaited looking like a ginger Rapunzel in a silky nightie.
The nusty trolls from the SS thread who say we’re all a bunch of Stacey lovers over here should read these bits :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.