Mrs Hinch #427 Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll absolutely be the best thing for Ronnie getting away from her for a few hours a day to be around adults who will actually encourage his development and around his peers.
I was emotional at my little boy(well he's a baby) starting at a childminder for me going back to work but that's because he's been with me every day, the most I've been away was for an all day course at work and even then he was with his dad. Meanwhile I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie is with mad Freda most of the week so god knows why she would be so upset.
Won’t look good for the gram if she doesn’t be tend upset that he’s going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair there is a post on Hinchys grid from the 21st of April. Ron sat on a wicker chest. She is vaguely touching on a developmental delay. I hate reading sentimental long, passages riddled with about 20 stolen quotes and riddles, written by her. They give me a headache and rise bile from my pit. This one was entitled comparison is the theif of joy. Cryptic crap.

Ronnie is an absolutely beautiful child. Stop poking at his hair with your placcy talons and filtering him to look as orange as you.

Reactions: 18
Won’t look good for the gram if she doesn’t be tend upset that he’s going 🤣
If I was to take a bet I reckon she doesn’t feel sick about him going, I think she feels sick about having to take him to nursery and being seen by others without filters. That’s what her ‘words of wisdom’ on the post seem to suggest (‘be kond to other mums in the playground’ type wording.) After all, everything is always about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok really weird, I unfollowed hinch ages ago... her grid post with Stacey just came up on my timeline, I clicked on her profile and it said following! I have 100% not re-followed her so how am I suddenly following her now! It’s happened to me a few times where someone I definitely didn’t follow has turned up on my timeline... sneaky way of buying followers off Instagram? Hoping people won’t notice they’re following someone new that they didn’t add?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think within a few weeks she will start planting the seeds regarding his delay now he’s at nursery soak up all the sympathy she can from the sheep then bam stinky solomon has her baby then boon hinch farm is announced her sheep will all say they deserve it after the stress and anxiety she’s had lately x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ok really weird, I unfollowed hinch ages ago... her grid post with Stacey just came up on my timeline, I clicked on her profile and it said following! I have 100% not re-followed her so how am I suddenly following her now! It’s happened to me a few times where someone I definitely didn’t follow has turned up on my timeline... sneaky way of buying followers off Instagram? Hoping people won’t notice they’re following someone new that they didn’t add?
Same happened to me last week, I wasn’t a bit impressed at all

Reactions: 7
Dunno about you tattlers but it’s already 25 degrees here and I’m guessing similar around Essex.. why has she done Ron so dirty with that hair gel when he will be in a sun hat all day 😭😭
All I’m envisaging for Ron’s return from nursery is the scene from Matilda where they have to cut the hat off her dads head 😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's very sparse on her stories isn't she. Almost erratic behaviour. She's either posting lots or not posting at all.

Reactions: 16
Dunno about you tattlers but it’s already 25 degrees here and I’m guessing similar around Essex.. why has she done Ron so dirty with that hair gel when he will be in a sun hat all day 😭😭
All I’m envisaging for Ron’s return from nursery is the scene from Matilda where they have to cut the hat off her dads head 😭😭
Lmaooooo piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that's missing from this photo is glowworm Lon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair there is a post on Hinchys grid from the 21st of April. Ron sat on a wicker chest. She is vaguely touching on a developmental delay. I hate reading sentimental long, passages riddled with about 20 stolen quotes and riddles, written by her. They give me a headache and rise bile from my pit. This one was entitled comparison is the theif of joy. Cryptic crap.

Ronnie is an absolutely beautiful child. Stop poking at his hair with your placcy talons and filtering him to look as orange as you.
Oh yes that wasn’t that the quote she stole from a Dr and received backlash from people and the Dr herself for not telling her followers where that reference stemmed from. She then begrudgingly re-edited post to reference the Dr! 😂 Hinch still hasn’t learnt her lesson about not referencing quotes. Still learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve occasionally hopped over to that thread when this one has been quiet and there’s one on there who goes batshit at anyone who even mentions Hinch even when it’s in context 😂
Yeah really annoys me 🤣 I can’t stand either fankoo very much! Both a pair of scum bags. She calls us Hinchers too which makes me break out in hives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looking back on her stories there when big Al didn't know which celebrity couple was having a baby in 2021 then she does a big bump reveal on her video call, it's a fairly noticable bump that you don't get from eating too many mugshots and spaghetti hoop pie so how could he have not known? It's not like she kept to covid rules and stayed away from her family plus mystic meg knew before she did so surely big Al would have known too?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking back on her stories there when big Al didn't know which celebrity couple was having a baby in 2021 then she does a big bump reveal on her video call, it's a fairly noticable bump that you don't get from eating too many mugshots and spaghetti hoop pie so how could he have not known? It's not like she kept to covid rules and stayed away from her family plus mystic meg knew before she did so surely big Al would have known too?
I always thought this. Surely if her parents are together then it’s weird that her mum didn’t bother telling her dad when she knew for months.. doesn’t add up as per

Reactions: 18
*waves* I'm usually on the Mario thread, but saw the unedited dinner lady arm pic on SS feed, wtaf is going on with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
*waves* I'm usually on the Mario thread, but saw the unedited dinner lady arm pic on SS feed, wtaf is going on with her.
Welcome!
She's a....
Catfish Supreme?
Lying Toad?
Con Artist Extraodinaire?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yes that wasn’t that the quote she stole from a Dr and received backlash from people and the Dr herself for not telling her followers where that reference stemmed from. She then begrudgingly re-edited post to reference the Dr! 😂 Hinch still hasn’t learnt her lesson about not referencing quotes. Still learning.
I like to imagine the Dr is amongst us.Revenge is sweet 😂

Welcome!
She's a....
Catfish Supreme?
Lying Toad?
Con Artist Extraodinaire?
Can you be a bit more precise?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair on her, and I loathe being fair to her, my kids nursery has a uniform like that. It’s part of the school they’ll go on to so hers might be the same.
My son did aswell, white polo shirts and black school trousers, but that was when he was 4 a year before he started properly at school. 🙂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.