Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: you put your rat foot in, your rat foot out. In, out, in, out, slap yourself about. You do the pokey finger and you turn around and that's what it's all about!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She must've had one witch of a hangover 🤪🤪 not a peep from her today!!!🤷🏼‍♀️.....orrrrrrrr she's just been a busy little bee pre-recording a ton of content for the week 🤔🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On her mate makeupbygeorgia insta. It’s really sad. All the other kids are interacting with the dressed up character. Ron is just in the background spinning around in circles ignoring everything around him 😔
Also it's clear he is wearing a nappy under those shorts. WHICH IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FINE AND NORMAL HINCH! Stop being embarrassed by your gorgeous kid for goodness sake.

Reactions: 19
I’ve not been on for a few days so have missed most,need to find time to scroll back 😩
But a few things I’ve noticed
1. There followers are shooting up quite a bit again actually unbelievable to say over 4K in one day!
Even on Inch platform there shooting up and he don’t do absolutely duck all!! IG needs to sort this tit out ( note to self,need to find time to report bots)

2. I noticed she never took the kids to SS baby shower! Or did she? Like I said I’ve not caught up yet.
Did Jamieshortforjames even go? She really does want the high life with nothing to hold her back doesn’t she.. no kids etc
3. What in gods name was that awful dad dance she was doing?
4. Everyone else at SS shower was letting themselves go and enjoying themselves but you could tell she (hmmm not sure) she was awkward,kept messing with hair,looking down at herself to see what she looked like! No one cares love let yourself go for fucks sake. She’s too wrapped up in herself (which brings me to the next point…
5. Her grid post was all about her!! Obviously why post a photo of just her and SS, she’s filtered to duck & I can honestly say that would not of been the only quick selfie she took of them.. she would of been click click click!!!
But yet she chose the one where Ss has her eyes closed etc etc 🙄
I could go on but it’s all probably been said lol
Oh last point!!
I thought she didn’t drink!! Ok love we believe you

Great round up of the weeks events from @Bunnykins as usual 🥰
On that note
I’m thank you
However....that ridiculous eye closing smile is (for some unfathomable reason) how Stacey chooses to smile...it is bizarre because she never used to.

Reactions: 9
She filters herself to look thin, frail and fragile so that people feel sorry for her.

She craves attention and sympathy. This is why she can never do TV as you would see she is a healthy weight and frame. What a way to live, lying to yourself and to the people you are trying to impress 🙄

Reactions: 29
So did Soph attend two parties on the same day then? The makeup lady friend and SS baby shower? My goodness she really is getting out and about these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just saw the makeup by Georgia persons videos & im sorry maybe I’m a nasty btch but that is SO OVER THE TOP for a one year old birthday same for Stacey’s Shower. Is there REALLY any need for that much?!?

Reactions: 45
I just saw the makeup by Georgia persons videos & im sorry maybe I’m a nasty btch but that is SO OVER THE TOP for a one year old birthday same for Stacey’s Shower. Is there REALLY any need for that much?!?
It was all for the gram 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Superwoman made it to both events. Rennie was at this one too.
She really looks so different unfiltered! She always appears so thin with a sharp jawline. I knew she used filters but didn’t realise she was editing her body in this way. When she was pregnant she looked super slim and flawless, I just thought she wasn’t eating properly (I still think that based on what she shows us eating). But to eat crap and drink crap you need to burn it off and she doesn’t exercise (not even a dog walk) - to edit a photo of yourself in this amount of detail you must either be very insecure or totally narcissistic. Either way she has a problem. Not a good example to her young impressionable neice really.

Reactions: 20
Check out Kate Hayes Makeup’s party for her daughter if you think this is too much. Jeeeeeesus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Check out Kate Hayes Makeup’s party for her daughter if you think this is too much. Jeeeeeesus.
Christ!! My kid got a cake from Asda for her first birthday and had some family around for a bbq, what a horrible parent I am 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thats is the freakiest behaviour she has done to date where SS is concerned. I wonder what Jimslobajob thinks... I would be alpacin me bags if i was him. What a twit!!!
… would be alpacin me bags wins the internet today

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also it's clear he is wearing a nappy under those shorts. WHICH IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FINE AND NORMAL HINCH! Stop being embarrassed by your gorgeous kid for goodness sake.
He’s definitely wearing a nappy. Why would you lie?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.