Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her mate makeupbygeorgia insta. It’s really sad. All the other kids are interacting with the dressed up character. Ron is just in the background spinning around in circles ignoring everything around him 😔
The birthday boy who 1 is more engaged than Ronnie, she can't keep quiet for ever🙄

Reactions: 18
Candy floss machine and make your own Waffles at ss baby shower . Sophie could of really interacted with her own son and helped him make some yummy treats. Making candyfloss is so much fun! It's so bleeping infuriating. She really doesn't deserve him and I'm sick of saying it

Reactions: 26
The birthday boy who 1 is more engaged than Ronnie, she can't keep quiet for ever🙄
She’s waiting until she can make money from it. Disgusting woman. It’s becoming more apparent by the day there is something not quiet right though. She shot herself in the foot by showing him so much before, because now his absence is all the more noticeable. if only you’d given your son privacy from the beginning this could all be avoided Soph. Silly girl

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Candy floss machine and make your own Waffles at ss baby shower . Sophie could of really interacted with her own son and helped him make some yummy treats. Making candyfloss is so much fun! It's so bleeping infuriating. She really doesn't deserve him and I'm sick of saying it
That would be too much trouble for her, she wanted to let her hair down have a drink, a laugh a dance, couldn’t do that with a 2 year old year old to look after all by herself, god forbid!

Reactions: 8
It’s really sad to see him like that, he should be bouncing around like the others being giddy on sugar and interacting. Instead he’s all alone really. Poor mite.
I’d just like to see the poor little thing look happy. I never see him look like he’s enjoying himself even when he’s doing his own thing. Maybe hinch and inch haven’t put enough effort in to find something he really loves doing. Maybe it’s drawing? Building blocks? Books? Whatever it is I just want to see him with that light in his eyes he’s so desperately missing.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Their just work colleagues really. The whole best friend thing is so fake , surprised more people haven’t clicked on. Oh and pickle cottage 🤢 and pickle princess 🤮
Pickle must be the most irritating word ever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
On her mate makeupbygeorgia insta. It’s really sad. All the other kids are interacting with the dressed up character. Ron is just in the background spinning around in circles ignoring everything around him 😔
just watched it. Poor kid looks like a caged animal 😭.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I cant believe she has left him behind for SS party. Nasty Mummaz!!!! You know the saying Hinch.... Pride comes before a fall. And yours from your pedestal is going to be splendid. And i hope karma treats you like you treat your wonderful, clever, adorable RonnieaRoo. #Ronnieroomatterstoo

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Don't know about anyone else here but I'd love to be back this size again (I blame the kids and of course my own laziness for the fact I'm not) It is a lovely size, especially for her height!

I read someone earlier (I don't remember who sorry) saying how she was dancing and behaving on the dirt dance floor was classic of someone insecure in their own body. I felt that soooo much, I spent all my teen years and 20s doing exactly this, hating how I looked and constantly messing with my clothes/hair/face...hell I still do it now sometimes. So the very small part of me that has sympathy for her does think this is sad she still feels like that. BUUUUT.....if she was honest and didn't filter herself /her nostrils in to oblivion she wouldn't be constantly trying to show herself as skeletal and waif like to keep up with her altered image of herself.

I just want Inch/Freda/The Kids/hell even SS to get her some help so she can work through it and start being more genuine and a better Mum!

Oof I'm on one tonight sorry. Tough day at work! X
As a 5'11" size 12/14 woman I'm actually shocked that she is too. I must admit I did used to think I wish I looked as slim as her, due to my not realising how much she filters her images. It's actually pretty nice to see her looking 'normal'. People like her, with their huge platforms, should promote healthy body image not make us feel rubbish when we look at their over modified images.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Look at all the nusty trolls saying how well Soph looks! We’re just horrible people

Reactions: 28
As a 5'11" size 12/14 woman I'm actually shocked that she is too. I must admit I did used to think I wish I looked as slim as her, due to my not realising how much she filters her images. It's actually pretty nice to see her looking 'normal'. People like her, with their huge platforms, should promote healthy body image not make us feel rubbish when we look at their over modified images.
totally agree! My beautiful bestie is very tall and hovers around a 12/14, she’s bloody beautiful! I can’t believe how much she filters either, shocking to make yourself look completely different, I think I’d only recognise her irl beside of her bizarre dress sense and drag queen make up

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

Party girl on the wine, a mini break from butchering pine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Or possibly because it might have been sensory overload for him? The birthday party was probably a lot more relaxed.
My son is autistic and would have genuinely hated being at Stacey’s baby shower at Ronnie’s age. The noise and the people and lots of strange faces, he would not have left my side to go play and the music would have had him in tears. IF Ron is on the spectrum, he maybe wasn’t there for a reason.

She’s still a crap mother like

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion

closed eyes, scrunched up nose, no it’s not SS it’s Zoph who arrives with her splendid size fives

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.