Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know she donned her oversized sunglasses and hat and announced her departure from this party "OK GUYSCHHHH thanks for having me over and putting on this party for me but I've got to go to STACEY SOLOMON'S party now...you know...the celeb? With the celeb friends? And the TV gig? Yeh HER. I'm going to HER HOUSE. Byeeee peasants!"
Meanwhile, all her “mates” look like this…..
64CC8799-3CDC-4EC8-ACCA-8405F6E2E8AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just seen the birthday party reel, little Ronnie just spinning around 💔
I really hope even if it’s nothing they’ve raised concerns

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve just been looking at her kid the make up artist. I think she’s who Hinchy wants to look like, she’s got the pointy chin and the collar bones etc. She must have been her target before she met her new victim Stacey ...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion

Arms, nostrils and pedigree chunk, have all got lost in the trunk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Poor little sod. I hope they’re dealing with this privately but I doubt it.
He’s such a cutie, he deserves better from his useless parents.

Reactions: 24
Yes I saw it too, there was no interest from him in the paw patrol character at all, the other little lad about his age was dancing and engaging yet Ronron was just going around in circles no emotion at all

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You just know she donned her oversized sunglasses and hat and announced her departure from this party "OK GUYSCHHHH thanks for having me over and putting on this party for me but I've got to go to STACEY SOLOMON'S party now...you know...the celeb? With the celeb friends? And the TV gig? Yeh HER. I'm going to HER HOUSE. Byeeee peasants!"
1000% she did this! She’s a bigger celeb than SS of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where’s the reel, I can’t find it 😩
On her mate makeupbygeorgia insta. It’s really sad. All the other kids are interacting with the dressed up character. Ron is just in the background spinning around in circles ignoring everything around him 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s really sad to see him like that, he should be bouncing around like the others being giddy on sugar and interacting. Instead he’s all alone really. Poor mite.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.