Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know why best bubs love you to the moon and back got a grid post yet her “kid’s” son on his first birthday didn’t? 🤔
Cause it wouldn’t get the likes so she’s not interested x

Reactions: 12
The Pissy sticks and pumpkins will be coming out soon guyssshhh. She was stalking about the gram last night and liked her bumbuminnit licker Mario’s post of his autumn living room display 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion: Ditched the kid (s) excuse the pun, had to there for her tend hun.

Reactions: 9
Why does she stand stooped over like that? Also notice on SS pics her arms are normal with a bit of chub on them, why does she filter to look ill when she is clearly perfectly healthy and also what’s all this “I’m struggling guuyyysshhhh” no you aren’t. duck off.

Reactions: 15
What exactly is she doing faffing with that boys hair? She genuinely doesn’t have a clue how to interact with a child. It was somewhere between a stroke and the way you tickle a dogs chin

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion -
“Although poor Soph never goes out, it would seem our hun is all partied out!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know any 2 year old who would just sit so still while she faffs around

Reactions: 19
What the hell is she doing with his hair? Looks like she likes to use chemicals on that too, looks rock solid!!!!! What’s wrong with nice clean washed hair!

Reactions: 24
What the duck has she put on his hair? I don’t know how she manages to make it look greasy and crunchy at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought Ronnie was already at nursery. So why does she feel sick? (First post, long time lurker). I’m officially bored of her!

Reactions: 22
As if the nursery and Ron care that he's got carefully manufactured curls, just stick him in shorts and t shirt and brush his hair FFS

Reactions: 25
Christ if I was prodding my finger in my boys head like that he’d tell me to get off! What is all that tit about - she can’t wait to legit get rid of poor Ronnie

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know any 2 year old who would just sit so still while she faffs around
He’s terrified of the split personality kicking in “aaaah look at my little manzzzz……MUMMAAAA SHHAAAID NOOOOO”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she doing that to his hair for fucks sake 😂 honestly she's just so bleeping weird 😂 it's far too early for feeling this much second hand embarrassment Sofe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is she doing to poor Rons hair? Looks like she's scared to touch him. Poking at his hair and then snatching her hand away. So strange.

Reactions: 14
Why record yourself doing that poor little mites hair? And why in front of him saying that you “feel sick” about him going to nursery. He’s now going to be wondering why his mummy feels sick about it and associate it all with a negative feeling! She drives me mad! Put your phone down, praise him up and tell him how excited you are for his first day you absolute DIMWIT

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Part of staceys stories today had Hinch dancing like she was wafting a fart under staceys dress but I just looked and it’s now gone. I know I didn’t imagine the wafty fart dance.
I uploaded it here, I’ll find it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion -
“Ronnalon just sits there with a vacant stare, while mumma crunches up his hair”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This was last week I forgot to post the pics... But who's copying who here? Hinch and greedys stories were next to each other on my insta and they both put these dog pics up with "boop" on their noseView attachment 747836View attachment 747837
Greedy has also been doing stories about buying stuff off Facebook market place (not as obsessive but still content!) which makes me think even more she is being paid to advertise.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.