Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me putting myself through Inch’s podcast & her constantly saying she doesn’t see herself as a celeb & moaning about when people can ask her for photos & when not to

Up herself much

Reactions: 5
I think the key to it the radio silence from hinch when she went out with her kid to the theatre - could have even reposted it the kids story and said “had a great time with my friend”. Yet the complete song and dance meeting up with Stacey = work. Business.
All of their meet ups have been for work
-photo shoot for some “charity” thing they did
-pampers debacle
-trip to the zoo (gifted)
-meet at pickle cottage to promote cushions and its -shopping
-bingo

Prob loads more I’m missing.
Their just work colleagues really. The whole best friend thing is so fake , surprised more people haven’t clicked on. Oh and pickle cottage 🤢 and pickle princess 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
You just know she binned the kids party off early to hot futz it over to Pickle cottage for the showbiz shenanigans

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Superwoman made it to both events. Rennie was at this one too.
You just know she donned her oversized sunglasses and hat and announced her departure from this party "OK GUYSCHHHH thanks for having me over and putting on this party for me but I've got to go to STACEY SOLOMON'S party now...you know...the celeb? With the celeb friends? And the TV gig? Yeh HER. I'm going to HER HOUSE. Byeeee peasants!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Superwoman made it to both events. Rennie was at this one too.
She makes herself look extremely thin in photos but actually looks an average, healthy weight! She has a cheek to say people troll her weight/looks when she distorts pictures so much. Nobody would mention her weight if she didn't try to make herself look underweight.

Reactions: 26
was just coming to say this! Wonder if she went to the birthday party hammered, or left that early to go see her ‘tend friend
She’ll left as soon as possible to get to Stacey and will have dumped Ron in the gutter outside Castle Greyskull

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember that itv show Life on Marbs? There was an annoying Essex boy on there called Josh who used to shout oi oi all the time.
Every time Inch says it I think of that annoying little twit 🙄
13160204-DF80-47E4-A75D-6542F6C786BB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If hinch went to both parties then why couldn’t Ron have gone to both?
Because she wanted to hit the Prosecco wall.

Or possibly because it might have been sensory overload for him? The birthday party was probably a lot more relaxed.

Reactions: 15
Good thinking on Georgia’s part - stick Zoph on the end of photos, makes cropping her out easy 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.