Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she be any more desperate?! Why would you try to smile like your stinky horsefaced friend?!
To me, it is absolutely creepy as hell. Like she practices in the mirror. Someone find me one pic where she ever held her mouth and eyes like that before she stalked SS. I’ll wait. *crosses arms and wobbles head*

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Superwoman made it to both events. Rennie was at this one too.
Nice bit of Covid anxiety there from our Soph. Fair enough we are more relaxed with it now, but I wouldn’t be going to two parties in one day because you just never know

Reactions: 19
Just catching up…

Ron should have been at that party. Lots of other kids there. Lots of opportunities to interact with them. Maybe even improve his vocabulary. Bet he would’ve loved it. Although tomorrow I expect an old video being uploaded on one of the hinch grids of Ron running around with Mick in the pickle garden. Claiming he was in fact at the party fank you very much…’Ahh look at thems. Day ones. All the best’.
With a recycled quote or maybe a bit of plagiarism mixed in.

Sopha (hi) really needs to stop the editing on her photos. Portraying the look of someone who is nothing short of a skeleton, who eats soup mixed with cardboard noodles, and advertises that as an ideal figure it’snot big. It’s not clever. It messes with young girls expectations of how they should look and makes women feel a bit tit tbh. We’ve all got lumps and bumps. Perfection can never be achieved. You’ll always want more. Stop pissing around and let’s see the real you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She well looks like one of the White Chicks here. “I’m soooooo freaking pissed!!!!” 😂
Don't, I'm proper howling

Superwoman made it to both events. Rennie was at this one too.
What a lovely figure. I hope she's reading here and knows even though I can't STAND YA, your figure is beautiful. She's in no way big.
I think we'd notice it more if she had colour on aswell. We all know blacks slimming and that's why she's done it. Wow..... Very sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair if I was made to dance barefoot at a work do that was totally ‘for-the-gram’ with people I barely knew, middle of the day, I’d be dancing like an awkward pony as well and on the wine.
she’s missed a trick, she could have taken Ron to hide behind and keep her busy to avoid all the tit chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.