Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she lay on the grass with the same black dress she had on at the baby shower?
Scruffy mare 😂

Reactions: 19
Didn’t hinch also wear that hair bow to bingo the other night, and at SS ‘pink puke’ baby shower? I guess at least she didn’t wear pink!

is she sporting a hangover today lying in the grass like that?? 🥂

Reactions: 14
Did she ever shut her gob when she was dancing? Blah blah blah Facebook Marketplace blah blah blah….
[/QUOTE]
hahahaha 😂😂😂 that made me laugh bubs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god can you imagine being married to Jaaaaymeeee and having to introduce him to normal humans? Oi oi savalooooyyyyy.
I like to think that’s tend Jamie as I doubt he would of got far in sales talking like a total prick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A sneaky photo of Sophacushion at the party wearing one of her many bows
stunnin hunnnay💕
18AE9A93-8B7B-461A-9027-3A3926CF2800.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
We met him in 2019 and he was actually fairly sweet. We asked to say hello to our friend who wasn’t there and he got all flustered so we re-recorded it. He also went and bought blankets that he gave to people in the queue cos it was bloody cold

But that was 2.5 years ago - it seems he’s been caught up in all the nonsense sadly.
Just why would you??? There’s nothing sweet about the twonk!

Because drinking wouldn't fit into her perfect Disney Princess narrative. Even if she does dress like a woman and upload bitchy ranty posts hiding behinds her ridiculous old lady filter. As if it's some kind of split personality.
Well maybe it fits into her new sweary, lairy, piss-taking at bingo narrative that she seems to suddenly favour.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, why bare feet??? Were they doing some sort of tribal dance to bring on the birth of Miss Pickle, the only girl to be birthed in Essex????
I think it’s because her feet were hurting too much trying to squeeze them into size 5 shoes so she had to take them off

But they made sure they got them for free 🙄
I will defend here, at least they got them for free from a big company. If they’d have got it all for free from a small business yes it would still be nice that they donated but pretty trashy. I’d rather they get gifted items from large companies that, let’s face it, won’t really miss the money anyway and then donate to those in need

[/QUOTE]
Reminds me of Dobby
[/QUOTE]
Hinch Dobby has no children master. Hinch Dobby is a free elf”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair I think they were gifted in the first place so she didn’t even pay for them anyway before donating them🙄
It's still a nice bloody idea. Anything where a charity is involved generously is amazing, PERIOD

Reactions: 14
It's still a nice bloody idea. Anything where a charity is involved generously is amazing, PERIOD
Oh yes 100%! It’s just Stacey is as bad as Hinch, I always absolutely LOVED Stacey but I can see straight through her now and I hate that as I really did like her😭 but no I’m definitely glad she didn’t keep it all to herself! Just wish she would be thoughtful like this more often as she often does a Hinch where she doesn’t credit gifted items, especially small businesses (as a previous poster pointed out thank god this was a big business like IKEA and not a small independent business getting fleeced again😅)

ETA I deleted my previous reply as I saw a lot of people had said the same and didn’t want to clog up the thread🙃

Reactions: 12
As for charity yes it’s still a nice thing but they do have to announce when they give things and money. What a LOT of charities need, including the one I volunteer for is TIME… these people have plenty of free time. Be loud about the fact you volunteer, it might encourage people to do the same. No one cares if a celeb donates money or things, they’ve got tons of it anyway so I’d expect them to. Tons of stuff they can do for charity they just cba

Reactions: 15
Oh yes 100%! It’s just Stacey is as bad as Hinch, I always absolutely LOVED Stacey but I can see straight through her now and I hate that as I really did like her😭 but no I’m definitely glad she didn’t keep it all to herself! Just wish she would be thoughtful like this more often as she often does a Hinch where she doesn’t credit gifted items, especially small businesses (as a previous poster pointed out thank god this was a big business like IKEA and not a small independent business getting fleeced again😅)

ETA I deleted my previous reply as I saw a lot of people had said the same and didn’t want to clog up the thread🙃
Oh I agree with alllll that. I can't stand Stacey. She's VERY sneaky she's just a bit more clever with it than hinch I think.
I just think the giving it all to charity really is canny - even if they were told by ikea to do it xx

Oi oi oi! Ahh lav ya 😉
I said that in his voice in my head
He makes me so uncomfortable 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I agree with alllll that. I can't stand Stacey. She's VERY sneaky she's just a bit more clever with it than hinch I think.
I just think the giving it all to charity really is canny - even if they were told by ikea to do it xx
Two cheeks of the same a*se, except SS is the better actress of the two🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.