Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is off topic but doesn’t surprise me that she works for such a company that lies to their customers.

It’s ok though because her stupid candle holder is “FSC certified”!🙄
Well Soph is a twisted firestarter herself!!!

Nah that is terrible though, but not surprising, her 'turning down work' would never include Tesssshco no matter what, plus she'll say she's just learning guysssch and didn't know :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I noticed Stacey’s gridpost was just photos of her and Joe and the family. It makes Soph’s look even more desperate

Reactions: 22
She really is still wearing that dress that she wore to the shower unless he took the video prior to her going but I can’t see that happening 😂
I agree what someone said previously why can’t we see her in the latest video? She’s no where to be seen 🤔

Reactions: 10
Sophie is a piss head
She also dances like a twit
She's comatosed in the garden
Next to Lonnie on his mat

Where was RonnieBlessHim
Did he go to Stacey's doo?
Or did you leave him home alone
To look after cash cow number 2?

Was the shower last week,
Or yesterday as we're not sure?
You both hide things with your pre records
You've done it so many times before!

And what's with the black outfit
You stuck out like a sore thumb
It's supposed to be a baby shower
not a funeral you're so dumb!

So sober up and change your clothes
It's time to be a 'tend' mum
Remember you have 2 little boys
Not a single lady pretending to have fun!

But tattle know it's usless
Being a mummy just isn't you
Sell them to FredaFiddleFingers
Or Aunties bumstretcher
and cumslut too 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I can’t help but think the post from inch was directed at tattle as I’m sur it was mentioned here Lonnie is never seen lying down on a play mat ect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooops Stayyycayy forgot to edit the crap outta Sopha!
hahaha I know it’s been said but bloody hell, she looks like a right twit all in black 🤣 it’s not like her besttttt bubs ever hasnt mentioned pink is it?

I can’t help but think the post from inch was directed at tattle as I’m sur it was mentioned here Lonnie is never seen lying down on a play mat ect 🤣
Inch after reading Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's definitely hanging out her arse today. Hangxiety if you will. The beer fear.

The dancing makes me think of the medieval version of Hips Don't Lie they use on TikTok 🤣
Hinch with a hangover??!!!! 🤢🤮😱 can you imagine what she's like when she's suffering 🤭🤭
Inch prob posted her like that cos he's had enough of all her gallivanting lately

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hinch with a hangover??!!!! 🤢🤮😱 can you imagine what she's like when she's suffering 🤭🤭
Inch prob posted her like that cos he's had enough of all her gallivanting lately
Extremely whiney. A bit like Denise in the Royle family. Complaining she has a migraine not moving from the sofa 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Confused about why jimbobknobjob is putting hearts on a photo of his hungover skanky twit of wife lying in the garden in yesterday's clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve missed loads due to taking my kids out for the day to enjoy places now everyone’s gone back to school.
Anyway. I see you all spotted the wine etc.
I’m just not convinced about the timeline. Whilst I agree it is a lot of people to ask to lie. I also think 1) why would you do all that in your garden with the same company the Week before and then all over again exact same stuff a week later. It wouldn’t be as magical would it? Plus they didn’t share much of the wrap party at all. If they are so different why not show both?

2) if you were organising your sisters baby shower extravaganza would you really bugger off to a festival for the day and come back trashed whilst everyone else has done all the hard work? Nahh bollocks you would. She’s made too much effort to claim she was back helping late at night. Nahh. Too much focus on the date on the banners. It’s not a wedding who cares what date the party is on?? It’s not like they will celebrate an anniversary of the baby shower.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.