Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that it's all given to charity. That's really lovely.
Sophie would be keeping it all for herself and her 'kids' the scruffy bint
I agree. I know SS has head moments but I must admit she has more of a heart than Hinch. It's lovely that she's given them to a children's charity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The declutter lady from Stacey’s tv show took her daughter though.

ETA: photos. This is how you could dress, Hinch, if you had any ounce of style about you.
I love Dilly.. Such a nice lady. Very less is more as well, so she wouldn’t get on with Hinch 🤣

Reactions: 14
Nah there were other kids there if you look at SS stories. Good god what is Grinch doing, all in black at a summer event and dancing like she’s having a seizure. No coordination it would appear in both her physical ability and ability to keep track of pre records
Did she ever shut her gob when she was dancing? Blah blah blah Facebook Marketplace blah blah blah….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Massive glass of Sauvignon there Sophie and rolling round the garden with a hangover today……….more lies

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sophia that doesn’t drink. Sure. Also how sad that there were so many little ones there but she never brought Ron or Lon, although shouldn’t’t be surprised really. Selfish womanView attachment 748199
Also, why bare feet??? Were they doing some sort of tribal dance to bring on the birth of Miss Pickle, the only girl to be birthed in Essex????

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Probably walked around with an autograph book and a disposable camera. Soph doesn’t come across as someone who would be discreet around celebs.
Christ, can you imagine Inch? He seems the absolute desperate one of the pair. His goggle eyes would be out on stalks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve not been on for a few days so have missed most,need to find time to scroll back 😩
But a few things I’ve noticed
1. There followers are shooting up quite a bit again actually unbelievable to say over 4K in one day!
Even on Inch platform there shooting up and he don’t do absolutely duck all!! IG needs to sort this tit out ( note to self,need to find time to report bots)

2. I noticed she never took the kids to SS baby shower! Or did she? Like I said I’ve not caught up yet.
Did Jamieshortforjames even go? She really does want the high life with nothing to hold her back doesn’t she.. no kids etc
3. What in gods name was that awful dad dance she was doing?
4. Everyone else at SS shower was letting themselves go and enjoying themselves but you could tell she (hmmm not sure) she was awkward,kept messing with hair,looking down at herself to see what she looked like! No one cares love let yourself go for fucks sake. She’s too wrapped up in herself (which brings me to the next point…
5. Her grid post was all about her!! Obviously why post a photo of just her and SS, she’s filtered to duck & I can honestly say that would not of been the only quick selfie she took of them.. she would of been click click click!!!
But yet she chose the one where Ss has her eyes closed etc etc 🙄
I could go on but it’s all probably been said lol
Oh last point!!
I thought she didn’t drink!! Ok love we believe you

Great round up of the weeks events from @Bunnykins as usual 🥰
On that note
I’m thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When she’s dancing she is constantly touching her face and faffing with her dress. That is the actions of someone who is very uncomfortable in themselves. She will never know a minutes true happiness in herself or what she has.

Could almost feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a bellend bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.