Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known an event need the date on everything I’ve never had a cake with the date am I not living life right? Then again I only ever did a baby shower for the first I thought that was “tradition” then nobody really cares how many more times you reproduce

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely not a coincidence that Miss Greedy #guiltysescret😜 has posted a story about Facebook marketplace and upcycling. Undeclared ADs for Her and Hinch🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
Sorry if it’s already been asked but just wondering why is the distreshhhhhhed white woshhhhhed chest/trunk back outside in Inch’s photo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So baby is due in September?
What I find baffling is the scan image she used on June 8th to announce her pregnancy seemed to be a “20 week scan”. But it can’t possibly have been one. It’s not logistically possible. She announced her pregnancy when she must have been close to 30 weeks pregnant.
Her and hinch are on their own time frame. Insane.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
What I find baffling is the scan image she used on June 8th to announce her pregnancy seemed to be a “20 week scan”. But it can’t possibly have been one. It’s not logistically possible. She announced her pregnancy when she must have been close to 30 weeks pregnant.
I’ve always said September baby as in March time SS shared a post on international women’s day saying May we know them and raise them and I bet that’s when she found out it was a girl she also posted lots of cryptic craving posts around that time they aren’t as clever as they think this pair of compulsive liars

I also believe it’s why possibly Soph decided to put her pregnancy because SS confided in her with regards to trying or who knows even early pregnant and she didn’t want to miss out on the attention. I know it’s not all Crystal clean but the timelines gotta over lap somewhere

Reactions: 15
Due very soon by looks of it, on one of the videos nadia says next time I see you you'll have a baby so can't be far away now.

Pathetic if you ask me, sneaky bastards the lot of them

Reactions: 12
I also find it hard to believe SS who had her LW baby shower leaving party early for fear of going into Labour early like rex would then leave her actually baby shower so close to a potential due date sorry I know this is hinch thread but just sharing that

Reactions: 17
My only thoughts were what if her sister did plan for 27th but then the wrap party was the same weekend and she had to change it all. Couldn’t move some suppliers maybe so asked the teepee people etc to do it?

Who knows.

The other option is Grinch stayed over after bingo and it was the next day.

Either way, Sopha chose not to take her 2 year old who would have been well catered for, and she’s clearly spent the next day horizontal and not even ‘tend parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
no it goes into October too x

Reactions: 5
Ooh yes of course! Back to school brain is on today 🤣
Menopausal for Me and back to school😜🙂

She looks like that girl that comes out of the tv
The Ring😜 great film 🎥

I also find it hard to believe SS who had her LW baby shower leaving party early for fear of going into Labour early like rex would then leave her actually baby shower so close to a potential due date sorry I know this is hinch thread but just sharing that
Totally agree, you would not risk it🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Surely someone that was at the baby shower has got more footage of hinch tanked up to the max on prosecco???!!! 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.