Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Sophie is a piss head
She also dances like a twat
She's comatosed in the garden
Next to Lonnie on his mat

Where was RonnieBlessHim
Did he go to Stacey's doo?
Or did you leave him home alone
To look after cash cow number 2?

Was the shower last week,
Or yesterday as we're not sure?
You both hide things with your pre records
You've done it so many times before!

And what's with the black outfit
You stuck out like a sore thumb
It's supposed to be a baby shower
not a funeral you're so dumb!

So sober up and change your clothes
It's time to be a 'tend' mum
Remember you have 2 little boys
Not a single lady pretending to have fun!

But tattle know it's usless
Being a mummy just isn't you
Sell them to FredaFiddleFingers
Or Aunties bumstretcher
and cumslut too 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Wtf is that hideous 'nan dance' Hinch is doing? She looks like she's holding in a massive turd. And why fucking black? And Stacey's sister... has anyone checked for a pulse? cos she looks fucking dead. Her bloke looks alright. Not like someone into necrophilia at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Sausage90

VIP Member
Imagine offering below the asking price then showing up in your brand new Range/Audi Q7 to collect it

• Haha
Reactions: 64

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but Sofa has been nominated in the Sun Fabulous awards thingy, under most influential I think?? Ugh. I only voted to not vote for her. Is it ok to post the link so everyone can choose to not vote for her by choosing someone else?
Apologies and please remove if not ok

Can I just say - please don't vote on this poll 😕 yes, it's awful that Soph is nominated, but the S*n is a horrible, horrible newspaper. Aside from what they did after Hillsborough, they stoke racial hatred and inequality in the country, and voting on the polls gives them clicks, therefore money from adverts, and legitimizes their platform. Please, just let them fade into irrelevance, and all the "awards" that Soph would win from them can go with them too

• Heart
Reactions: 63

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I don’t give a shit if people accept money to advertise something but I just hate how sly they are with it, pretending it’s a real night out and not saying anything!!
I think the key to it the radio silence from hinch when she went out with her kid to the theatre - could have even reposted it the kids story and said “had a great time with my friend”. Yet the complete song and dance meeting up with Stacey = work. Business.
All of their meet ups have been for work
-photo shoot for some “charity” thing they did
-pampers debacle
-trip to the zoo (gifted)
-meet at pickle cottage to promote cushions and its -shopping
-bingo

Prob loads more I’m missing.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I think we can safely say SCD won’t be banging on her door

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

LT2201

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: you put your rat foot in, your rat foot out. In, out, in, out, slap yourself about. You do the pokey finger and you turn around and that's what it's all about!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Another amazing recap.. you know what I always find weird- why is the niece there without her mum? (Sophie’s sister?).. does fiddles have custody of her? Sophie never shows her being there with her mum..

Reactions: 58
I can't with this woman. "Motherhood is so hard, guys. I'm glued to my babies, don't have a minute to myself..."

But the last week or two she's been:

- to the theatre
- McDonald's run with her friend
- bingo with tend fend SS
- Painting all the marketplace finds
- baby shower

So relatable...

Last edited:
Reactions: 56

Bunnykins

VIP Member
What’s the betting that bench is at her house by 10am tomorrow and is painted and complete by tea time

Last edited:
Reactions: 55

Popsicle12345

So she sacked off one of her oldest best mates kids first birthday party for SS baby shower who she’s known 5 minutes…. 🤔

• Wow

F the dust.

VIP Member
Sad really because despite all their money, their life looks dull, boring and so uninspiring. I don't feel jealous I feel depressed watching them. Oh and also if she's too famous for a holiday How can she nip to mecca flipping bingo? Did they take security? Anyway for me it's utterly wrong for a family to be a ' brand' what greed does to people when your children are a commodity....

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She was never going to breastfeed for any decent amount of time. She’s far too selfish. She wants to be away from the baby doing things for herself.
*edit for spelling
I know you probably don't mean it the way you sound and this comment isn't directed at you so harshly I'm just saying it all whilst here but comments like that is why it's a topic people avoid. Choosing to not breastfeed is NOT selfish. I didn't bf any of my kids simply cos I didn't want to, it didn't appeal to me in the slightest. So I didn't. I formula fed and they're all fine with 2 arms 2 legs and all the right amount of toes and fingers. Aslong as baby is fed and mam is happy then that's the main thing.
However, Sophie hinting that she's breastfeeding when she very clearly isn't is fucking ridiculous, if she was struggling to bf she could sit and talk about it to help other struggling bf mamas but she won't.

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I only dip in and out of this thread so sorry for probably repeating what someone else has said, but isn't the whole shabby shit chic thing a bit 2014? I seem to recall going through an upcycling phase in my early twenties 🥴 Soph is so current!

Also, I notice everything she does has to be a fun and exciting activity for HER. She's like an overgrown child. I don't think I've ever seen her do anything that is a fun, age-appropriate activity for her children. Even her trip to Lapland last year was clearly just a content opportunity as she kept Ron the giant baby swaddled in his pram the whole time. She is a prick.

As you were Tattlers! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54