Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I smell a rat.

All those chairs for so few guests?

The date EVERYWHERE. Why? No need unless you’re deliberately trying to fake the day it happened.

Paging @HinchesSousChef for this one

• Haha
Reactions: 53

tushy

I’m a lurker - first time posting but just have to say as a v tall woman, with size 8 feet, who gets botox and has zero rhythm (if you put me and Hinch in a dance off she’d win easily…) this thread has me triggered 🙈😂 (Only kidding)
At least I have nostrils though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I am fucking HOWLING at the dancing. 2 left futz

Can't believe she went there. Someone she barely knows..... Instead of her friends kids party that Ronnie could of went to and had fun. But ofcourse not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wow they had a whole kids area set up at SS's over the top baby shower and Hinch still didn't bring Ronnie. Says it all really, doesn't it 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 50

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Oh gosh how sad. That’s really got me.
10 years for my mum in October. In 2 weeks I'm Skydiving to raise money for The Breast Centre Appeal. Such a young age to pass away at and a cruel way too.
Doubt these imbeciles will even realise and if they do, cue some cringe worthy chav post filtered to the hilt later on tonight 😞

• Heart
  • Sad

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I don’t give a shit if people accept money to advertise something but I just hate how sly they are with it, pretending it’s a real night out and not saying anything!!

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Just adding this to the new thread as I posted on back end of last one. Apparently she's had over 4,600 new 'followers' today. 😳😳😳
Funny that Mad Freda has been round today so has more than likely looked after the bairns whilst this pair of fake fuckwits have been hammering the credit card. Tattlers are off on a bot hunt to nail this cheating twat.

Screenshot_20210904-211824_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

JMS123

Chatty Member
I really hope I’m not turning into my late grandma who was obsessed with etiquette … but Ronnie wearing caps indoors makes my teeth itch. Unless she’s going for the chavtastic Kevin and Perry look. Her clothes sense for herself and Ronnie is shocking (in my humble opinion).

Also very sad to hear about Sarah Harding. I lost a friend to the same illness two years ago and it was heartbreaking seeing her boys at her funeral. It teaches you to live life for the here and now. Who cares about cleaning and buying endless tat when you could be making memories (excuse the cheesy expression) with your friends and family. I won’t plagiarise the quote but there is a good one along the lines of never wishing you’d spent more time cleaning when you’re on your death bed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

lollykins11

Why record yourself doing that poor little mites hair? And why in front of him saying that you “feel sick” about him going to nursery. He’s now going to be wondering why his mummy feels sick about it and associate it all with a negative feeling! She drives me mad! Put your phone down, praise him up and tell him how excited you are for his first day you absolute DIMWIT

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49