Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And wtf has happened to Stacey's eyes? Did someone get sick of her tit and give her black eyes?
FFS! Nothing like having a best bubs to choose a photo where you look ok and the person whose baby shower it is, looks dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s an awful lot of food for a table set for 15, well 14 because we know Hinch won’t eat it. That’s so over the top. Obscene in fact
1334DBA3-3154-42F0-AD7F-BE3CA260D3AB.png

• Wow
Reactions: 36
So she sacked off one of her oldest best mates kids first birthday party for SS baby shower who she’s known 5 minutes…. 🤔
A keep forgetting she has other mates bar stacey, I’d be sacking her off me!! She’s an absolute arse licker.

Reactions: 28
Throwing her zig-zag hands likes she’s in a 90’s club on the marching powder. As much grace as an elephant on roller skates that one.
And a black dress 🙄 Why?!

• Haha
I smell a rat.

All those chairs for so few guests?

The date EVERYWHERE. Why? No need unless you’re deliberately trying to fake the day it happened.

Paging @HinchesSousChef for this one

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Didn't Stacey have that manky rapunzel plait in last week/week before? She posted a video of it hanging on by a thread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Came to say this. Her friend must be devastated. Just shows what a horrible waste of space grinch is. She probably sent Jamie to the party so she could galavant to the hen party
Let’s be honest, We know he took Ron to babyballers without her and his more than likely been looking after both boys again tonight whilst once again Sophie who is ‘riddled’ with PND spends another night out with her ‘friends’ dumping the boys on anyone and everyone! Absolutely makes my blood boil! (Not saying you can’t have a night way from you’re children at all, but you can’t be crippled with PND one minute, then out constantly the next!)

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.