Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who dat? Cos it ain’t old Hinchy baby is it? 😆

Trust her to wear black to a summer baby shower. She’s like bleeping Maleficent

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Were there any of the Loose Women in the dance scene, I couldn’t spot one? They are probably sick of all her fake tit too, well Queen JSP at least.

Reactions: 18
It says a lot about her hairdressing ability that you can see where her natural hair ends and her tapes start! why didn’t she just keep her hair as a long Bob, it really suited her a lot more than straggly extensions!

C0AFCA1E-CA35-46CE-A0D6-06ABA0D1E735.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
100% if I were one of her oldest closest best mates and she done that too me I’d be questioning our friendship. All about the famous life style with Sophie. one thing in life I’ve learnt is you never screw your oldest and dearest friends over, as when it all goes tits up they will be the ones helping you at the end of the day, not these 5 minute of fame friends!
Absolutely. When she falls from Grace there will be no one there to help her because she’s tit on them time after time after time.

Reactions: 16
So she sacked off one of her oldest best mates kids first birthday party for SS baby shower who she’s known 5 minutes…. 🤔
Came to say this. Her friend must be devastated. Just shows what a horrible waste of space grinch is. She probably sent Jamie to the party so she could galavant to the hen party

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.