Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Soph has all the dance moves 😂 she’s as graceful as a new born giraffe. What the fu*k was the fanning of the dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I am bleeping HOWLING at the dancing. 2 left futz

Can't believe she went there. Someone she barely knows..... Instead of her friends kids party that Ronnie could of went to and had fun. But ofcourse not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
SURELY queen Sopha cannot deny she’s had botox/fillers now we can so clearly see it in her new post. That crease above her top lip line is from having botox between your nose/mouth (sometimes in the very top of the gum) to stop your lip riding up so much when you smile.. ATV 😁😁😁😁

Reactions: 19
Can’t stand the pair of them but I detest sopha more.
The amount of wastage of food all for show is absolutely vile.
they might not drink, but I’m sure a few will be nursing a Colombian cold the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Soph acts like she’s gonna be in the room when SS delivers catching that baby and calling her handsomes before JS gets a hold ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I see Soph has all the dance moves 😂 she’s as graceful as a new born giraffe. What the fu*k was the fanning of the dress?
The woman to her left looked like she was desperately trying to help her find the beat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am bleeping HOWLING at the dancing. 2 left futz

Can't believe she went there. Someone she barely knows..... Instead of her friends kids party that Ronnie could of went to and had fun. But ofcourse not.
I’m calling it now, James or Big Bad Freda would have taken Ronaldo to her mates party. Hinch doesn’t care as long as the kid isn’t near her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
trigger warning PND

I had PND with my first- bordering on puerperal psychosis. I used to lie in bed and spend hours plotting whether to kill myself and leave the baby to be found or kill her then myself. One day my sister had to come and pick up me my daughter and my half roasted chicken and take us to stay at hers until she could get me to the dr. I literally couldn’t eat and I used to take my baby to the phone box at the end of my road to ring the Samaritans (late 90’s no mobiles) I used to panic from Friday at 5pm when I knew the health visitors had gone home until Monday am when they were back. It was horrific and I was about 7 stone (I am a size 18 now 3 more kids and 20 plus years and a very happy marriage later)
this tend anxiety stuff enrages me. I am very lucky that my mum and my sister rallied round and I met my amazing husband when my daughter was 2. I am still on medication (I had PND with number 3 as well) and my youngest is nearly 13. She has got SUCH a platform to help women and men struggling but she dicks around without a care in the world. Boils my gizzard

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 110
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.