Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I'd live there without a second thought. Beautiful property with so much potential.

You actually can put offers in on marketplace, but if you buy it the price stated then you don't. So she's obviously being a tight cunt and knocking it down
That was my first thought. If this bench is genuinely solid oak (I suspect oak clad/veneer) then knocking down the original £40 price tag when you're a so called millionaire is an utter piss take!
There is physically no room left in that house or garden for more furniture. Hurry up and reveal the house move hunnay

Reactions: 33
Hilarious!! Surely Soph reads these and laughs too at how ridiculous her life sounds!!!

Reactions: 21
Oh my god those trellises are so bad, never seen them before! If I were her neighbours I would be raging!
They are pleached trees, a thing that's been around for eons. Not sticking up for her but they've been used for a very long time. Hers are young so need time to develop, should end up looking something like this

Reactions: 19
I don't think hinch will go to the baby shower. She won't be able to control the photos and could risk being pictured without a filter on and it being shared on social media.

YES I truly believe she is that insecure !

Reactions: 39
2014! I was doing this back in 1994!

Reactions: 18
Ss baby shower
- we suspect this was last week at the same time as the “wrap party”. Completely could have been a pre record. Will be looking out for decor that matches what they had at the “wrap party”.
- someone on the ss thread believes they saw a sign in the background of label lady’s stories about the baby shower with the date august 27th. I don’t think anyone got screen shots though.

the friends baby’s first birthday
- hinch went to the theatre recently with this friend. So they are definitely still close.
- the friend said the party was for close friends and family
-hinch copies a lot of what this friend does with her kids - the way she dresses them; party themes.
My suspicions are that the friend will keep her birthday party of the gram except for some images that give nothing away - eg the food/ the cake/ the birthday boy only. Just like hinch did for Ronnies second birthday.

Reactions: 32
Or better still stop buying rubbish she doesn’t need, her house has crap shoved on every possible space, ever heard of less is more sofa??

Wiff free cronky shnacks I’m sure of it the way she kept turning the packaging to face the camera. Shut the gob when you chew, please.

View attachment 745609View attachment 745610
Gosh she really doesn’t know how to behave appropriately anywhere she is so busy constantly seeking attention,

Reactions: 11
I’m sure Ron was wearing that basketball kit on a phone on a previous thread last week?

Reactions: 16
I’m sure Ron was wearing that basketball kit on a phone on a previous thread last week?
Yes he was and then in a different outfit not long afterwards on a story by Inch. Everything in their lives is designed to confuse. They love playing games with the shoppers

Reactions: 17
I’m late to the party today but I’ve just watched her story about the bench and thought the exact same thing!!!

She is a millionaire ffs, she doesn’t need to buy off marketplace but I’m sure there are plenty others in her area that could do with a £40 bench for their garden that perhaps can’t afford to go to the garden centre to get one.

Her head is shoved so far up her own backside she is just blind to common decency! It infuriates me

Reactions: 21
also vote anyone but moneymumOfficial too- someone who also buys a whole lot of followers and trying to fake it before she wants to make it- she is down for bossing it award- it makes a
Mockery of everyone who works hard for followers!!

Reactions: 18
Maybe Nigel was driven so insane by Shady's splendid work, that...well all I'm saying is no one has seen Shady for several months now....

Reactions: 24
Maybe Nigel was driven so insane by Shady's splendid work, that...well all I'm saying is no one has seen Shady for several months now....
Not sure if you are implying a hit job, or that shady was offered a job by Nigel, or Nigel and shady have become one…I’m hoping for either of the latter

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.