Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really need anymore seating? Got more seats than a football stadium!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but Sofa has been nominated in the Sun Fabulous awards thingy, under most influential I think?? Ugh. I only voted to not vote for her. Is it ok to post the link so everyone can choose to not vote for her by choosing someone else?
Apologies and please remove if not ok

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Look at her, running off cos she doesn’t want to be filmed. Hiding behind her baby’s head. She’s such a bleeping bell end.
I watched this back 😂 I’m sorry but who walks away like she does whilst their child’s about to nose dive off the side of a bouncy castle she couldn’t be less interested if she tried

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but Sofa has been nominated in the Sun Fabulous awards thingy, under most influential I think?? Ugh. I only voted to not vote for her. Is it ok to post the link so everyone can choose to not vote for her by choosing someone else?

Looking at the categories, Hinch doesn't fit into any🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

And the Business Director for Gleam Futures is on the panel 😂😂😂 That’s going to be a fair competition isn’t it 🙄😂🙊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Sad really because despite all their money, their life looks dull, boring and so uninspiring. I don't feel jealous I feel depressed watching them. Oh and also if she's too famous for a holiday How can she nip to mecca flipping bingo? Did they take security? Anyway for me it's utterly wrong for a family to be a ' brand' what greed does to people when your children are a commodity....
Apart from money what do they actually have? or Do? That’s not just for the gram

Reactions: 13
No mecca stories available this morning as predicted

Screenshot_20210905_095210_com.instagram.android.jpg

Hers shot of my massive tat filled garden and a message to believe it will all work out (if you keep peddling shut and selling your soul for advertising contracts that you don't declare and have mummy's babysitting services and a husband with sales management skills to name but a few. Never known anyone to be so self involved

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can she stop buying pine furniture and painting it bleeping arseways?? It’s VILE looking. If you’re gonna paint everything white/grey, at least do it proper. Looks so grubby and you know it’s gonna end up on the tip in a few weeks

Reactions: 20
“Not obsess”. Is she taking the piss?! She’s obsessed with all her new fads from milk dishpensssshers to white wassscccchhhhh. She’s so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Today is SS Baby Shower AND the 1st birthday party of one of her 'Kids' children.

Given SS pre-records like Grinch, the baby shower could have been weeks ago.

What do we think today will bring?....

1. Grinch blubbing over her bestie at the baby shower (whilst of course making it all about her)
2. Rondarella at his BFF's party (have we ever seen Margaret again?)
3. Neither. Grinchy will be too busy upcycling more shite items from FB Marketplace.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No mecca stories available this morning as predicted

View attachment 746157

Hers shot of my massive tat filled garden and a message to believe it will all work out (if you keep peddling shut and selling your soul for advertising contracts that you don't declare and have mummy's babysitting services and a husband with sales management skills to name but a few. Never known anyone to be so self involved
Not obsess?! Everything she does she’s apparently obsessed the silly woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Take it she isn’t taking part in the digital detox day this year then. Shame!!
Do you think her new love for big bulky items is because she said she would only move if they outgrew the house it sounded like they meant as in more children but actually thinking she wants to cram as much tit as she can in the house to be like (inserts passive aggressive giggle) guys my new hobby is life oh my god guys I’ve ended up falling in love with so many marketplacers that we’ve outgrown the house guys we really need somewhere bigger 👀

Reactions: 12
Must… resist…

dumping kids stuff at charity shop and this BARG is begging for some white wash

BA2B68EB-503D-4FD3-B6D1-C8861F2391ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I didn't know she was so overlooked but these look bloody awful. From the bingo when someone came over and spolit their fun i thought they were definitely getting told off but mayb that was wishful thinking. Definitely an undisclosed ad as it was so random they know what bingo is like so why act like tit for brains? It's so strange dumbing themselves down when we know just how clever, manipulative and snide they are. Oh if she bloody says facebook marketplace one more time i will scream! We know! You don't have to keep saying it.
Oh my god those trellises are so bad, never seen them before! If I were her neighbours I would be raging!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.