Mrs Hinch #426 Boring Ignorant Narcissistic Greedy Obnoxious - BINGO Mrs Hinch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm v interesting point about the after the watershed advertising too. Explains why they've were creeping out at 9.30pm. Definitely a paid promotional ad!
Did they stay on her stories into the following morning? If so she’s definitely in big trouble.

Everyone that’s ever played bingo knows that it starts between 6-7 and finishes around 9:30-10

Reactions: 17
You can see the hinch effect is wearing off. Back in 2018 Facebook marketplace would have been out of stock of all wooden furniture all over the country with the sheep attempting to copy her. But no :D

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see at the last Fabulous awards Soph won celebrity influencer, so that’s why they declared themselves a celebrity couple at Christmas. This year she’s up for icon influencer, please good she doesn’t win, Inch will be even more insufferable. I did note that apparently 142,000 votes were cast last year which isn’t really at lot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would you put your child in a shirt that says ‘balls’ 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did they stay on her stories into the following morning? If so she’s definitely in big trouble.

Everyone that’s ever played bingo knows that it starts between 6-7 and finishes around 9:30-10
Yes they did. They were up for the full 24 hours. I hope she gets bollocked.

That particular Mecca seems to do late night 10pm starts on a Friday.

Why would you put your child in a shirt that says ‘balls’ 😭😭😭😭
Jamie has no...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Morning Soph,another googled quote I see🙄
The thing is there's nothing wrong with posting quotes if you like it and relate to it. But at least give whoever came up with it credit, or put unknown if you don't know. Don't pretend like you've come up with it yourself.

Reactions: 20
Yes they did. They were up for the full 24 hours. I hope she gets bollocked.

That particular Mecca seems to do late night 10pm starts on a Friday.

Jamie has no...
It’s also in the rules that no one under the age of 25 or that looks under 25 can advertise gambling. So dressing herself up in her huge baby bow wasn’t a great idea either. I haven’t worked in the gambling business for a while but I’m guessing that a complaint to the betting and gaming council and/or the gambling commission would be good. I’ve already complained to the ASA.

• Heart
The thing is there's nothing wrong with posting quotes if you like it and relate to it. But at least give whoever came up with it credit, or put unknown if you don't know. Don't pretend like you've come up with it yourself.
True ,but although she doesn't always overthink 😏,she is rather prone to obsess😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn't seem to matter how much she lies and duck me does she lie. What rules she break, how little ethics or morals she possesses ..she just seems to be allowed to breeze along. She's paid to influence and it doesn't matter about her true feelings she'll sell it. Why can't those idiots see it? They're nothing more than an income to her. Even her own children are nothing more than props. What does she have to do to prove that's she's nothing more than a manipulative sales rep?!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just had a thought.

Wonder if there’s going to be a bouncy castle at the 1st birthday party today (if she’s going). Perhaps she realised Ron wouldn’t know what to do so got hers out in a panic yesterday…

I live in Maldon and yes it’s very well known in the area. The murders happened in Tolleshunt D’Arcy which is around 7 miles away from Maldon. It’s very quiet there so was all over our local news at the time. Bamber lived in Goldhanger at the time, about 4 miles from Maldon and nobody I know would touch his house or White House Farm with a barge pole. Can’t understand why anyone would potentially want to live anywhere involved in that shocking crime.
Tbf I'd live there without a second thought. Beautiful property with so much potential.

This was my first thought too- you defo don’t ‘bid’ 🙄
You actually can put offers in on marketplace, but if you buy it the price stated then you don't. So she's obviously being a tight bleep and knocking it down

Reactions: 13
I only dip in and out of this thread so sorry for probably repeating what someone else has said, but isn't the whole shabby tit chic thing a bit 2014? I seem to recall going through an upcycling phase in my early twenties 🥴 Soph is so current!

Also, I notice everything she does has to be a fun and exciting activity for HER. She's like an overgrown child. I don't think I've ever seen her do anything that is a fun, age-appropriate activity for her children. Even her trip to Lapland last year was clearly just a content opportunity as she kept Ron the giant baby swaddled in his pram the whole time. She is a prick.

As you were Tattlers! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The bouncy castle story onslow posted. .....

Did you see her using the baby to hide her face 😳 ??

What is wrong with this woman? She is so insecure about how she looks and showing her face 😳....bleeping melt

I’ve seen a “hack” of someone removing their toilet seat to clean and I’m wondering how long before hinch is like guys did you know you can remove your seat for a deep clean like when she bough Ron a sippy cup purely to clean even though he never uses it 😂

Haven’t been watching her much as she is so insufferable. When I was watching her trip away for their anniversary. See Soph getting all emotional about her dad. For a split second I thought her dad might have been unwell and it was the first time he had walked for a while. Then i realised the vapid narcissistic Soph was sobbing over her wedding. 🙄
Soph has an amazing habit of making everything she touches with those claws Chavvy. All of this stuff will end up in the garage. Then her mum will sell it on for her.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.