Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be very interesting to see how Jamie in particular would react if Ronnie or Lonnie grew up to have no interest in football, be gentle quiet people, or perhaps gay. I suspect he would not be the most tolerant and supportive father.
If he thought he could make a few quid he'd sell his granny - the pair of them have no scruples, it would keep them in the limelight if he was gay!
She has the attention span of a plankton.

Reactions: 9
There was also the weekly ‘Hinch Hauls’ with the obsessive purchasing of online shit from anywhere that sold anything, and listening to the shrill of excitement over the ‘random aisle’.
It’s the ‘middle aisle’, hun
She’s the most wasteful human to walk the planet.

Reactions: 16
Ooop Tattle has been mentioned on the fb group ‘Extreme Couponing & Bargains’ after the Tesco discount flog was posted - wonder how many new members and lurkers will appear

Reactions: 11

Just catching up on here and on her post... you would think she would know how to use quotation marks (" " these things sopha) especially when using some one else's words plucked straight from Google! Or even more so now that you are a top selling author!!!
Also just seen she's edited it, well no good enough pet!!

Honestly once over this wouldn't of bothered me but uni has me wanting to harvard reference bloody everything!!! Life.T et Al, 2021

God her comment section is .
How can they not see 1. Its all fake! Doesn't want them to grown but has one "potty trained" when we know he's not and another sat in a seat that's too advanced for his age. 2. That quote isn't her own! 3. Where was all this love yesterday and day before when she was pissing around shabbying shit up!! Hasn't got time for routines or to piss (so she says but) but has 2 full days to piss around painting. Wey give over man!!!! All so she can have sheep blowing smoke up her hoop to make her feel good about herself!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Ashley Cain launched his new charity yesterday. Did Hinch share it? I’m guessing not. Same as all the other instahuns who jumped on the bandwagon. They all just piss me off

Reactions: 39
This! I find it baffling that she is so intent on moving away from cleaning when that is what made her popular in the first place. She’s spent the last few years telling her followers that she’s obsessed with cleaning and it helps her anxiety etc but now all of a sudden she’s posting photos showing her tend mess Also, I’m assuming she no longer works with P&G as she’s not recorded anything with their products since coming back has she?

Reactions: 15
I hope they got the job!
Could that person have been jimbobs ex wife?

Reactions: 11
Love that colour!

Reactions: 1
Are 'influencers' getting paid to ad fb marketplace? Haven't seen anything myself, but a few of you guys have been saying.
Maybe she wasn't asked to advertise, got irrationally pissed off and panicy as her money is dwindling and contracts ending, so is showing them what she can do. to try and get them to enlist her as a paid advertiser.?
an audition as such? Like joeys, mmmm, noodle soup, I mean soup, I mean noodle soup!

That, or she is trying to pull the alpaca wool over the sheep's eyes and is just being a fuck face and not declaring #ad

Reactions: 12
Are you kidding me? Stacey is wearing grinch’s Tesco range when grinch herself can’t be arsed to even wear it in her own house, when her all she ever wears is stinky loungewear View attachment 739005
I wish SS would learn some pregnancy anatomy and stop saying that the baby is ‘in her vagina’. If it was she’d be about to give birth! It’s in her pelvis FFS.

Reactions: 32
Correction, it's the aisle of shite

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a nosey at her hashtag to help get other accounts noticed. Originally I thought they were all posts of castle greyskull, but no, all the huns have gone to town on grey, white, silver etc etc. It’s like some bizarre twilight zone, they’re all exact clones. Have people become completely devoid of thought? Pictures of zoflora and cleaning stuff, what the actual f*ck has happened to people, do they have no life? Can they not grasp that Grinch has done it to death and it’s not going to happen, it’s a saturated (in chemicals) market

Reactions: 16
I think it’s hilarious how she’s declared today a “Hinch express” day like the instahuns can’t use the hashtag any other day, not without her explicit consent Also, if she really wanted to help them why not share their page to her story? That would do far more for them than some hashtag, it would also be far more entertaining than watching her hold some sandpaper in a pincer grip and guffaw at herself for hours on end…🥱

Mrs hinch doing a hinchexpress cos she's losing followers by the shittttttt load. Acting as if its to help others. Help herself more likely hunzzzz

Reactions: 28
So “Have a good day everyone” means she’s done for the day?

Bloody exhausting this Insta lark eh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.