Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first time I ever watched her. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was so awkward, like kids going home with their party bag. They all looked cringe to be filmed. They must surely phone each other as soon as they get home and be like what the duck was SHE on tonight??!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
There is not a chance in hell they don't have their own in-jokes from that night. I would love to hear em 🤣

Reactions: 17
It was one of their 30th birthdays I believe, right? She served some strange food (shock I know) and they walked out single file holding various half used cleaning supplies. Morose. Like a death march. I’ll have to dig up the photos from the memory corner of the tattle loft.

edit: found the video of the party… she made her friends clean her house, follow the link. Oh and one of the appetizers was baby corn wrapped in bacon 😂 I’ll keep searching for the other video

Yep, I’m so jealous. I wish I was her friend.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was one of their 30th birthdays I believe, right? She served some strange food (shock I know) and they walked out single file holding various half used cleaning supplies. Morose. Like a death march. I’ll have to dig up the photos from the memory corner of the tattle loft.

edit: found the video of the party… she made her friends clean her house, follow the link. Oh and one of the appetizers was baby corn wrapped in bacon 😂 I’ll keep searching for the other video

Oh yes, that classic favourite "Baby Corn in Blankets".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Moving day?? 🏡

Wasn’t there a party where they all left with half used bottles of spring awakening?! Literally nothing else, just a half full bottle of some P&G product each. Not even a new one!! 😂😂

Ohhhh and now I remember she served some chicken thing that had golden syrup in it! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Moving day?? 🏡

Wasn’t there a party where they all left with half used bottles of spring awakening?! Literally nothing else, just a half full bottle of some P&G product each. Not even a new one!! 😂😂

Ohhhh and now I remember she served some chicken thing that had golden syrup in it! 🤮
but was it raw chicken?? 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
The food she makes is pants.

It's obvious she draws her inspiration from an after school cookery club.

Is there any part of her that isnt so childish? I know of a handful of childishly mememe people like this and they are seriously unpleasant to be amongst. No wonder she has no real friends.

Reactions: 16
How the hell can you get to her age and not know how to cook?! Has everyone just been wiping her arse her whole life?! Honestly, my mom had me cooking dinner for us at 13! :ROFLMAO: I was fully domesticated by the time I was 16, as was my brother.

I'm surprised Jamie isnt malnourished with her random concoctions giving him the shits every day... then again, its the takeaways isnt it thats made him gain a bit of weight, because it isnt home cooked meals!

Reactions: 13
She strikes me as just the type of personality who can have one on one interactions and can only sustain one 'friendship' at a time too, dropping one friend, no matter how close or not to make way for another once a new one comes along
She's a fair weather friend.

Reactions: 10
Oh yes, that classic favourite "Baby Corn in Blankets".
Presumably this was because one of her friends is a vegetarian so Simple Sopha thought to herself "Oh no, I can't serve sausages. I know, I'll use baby corn instead."

• Haha
How the hell can you get to her age and not know how to cook?! Has everyone just been wiping her arse her whole life?! Honestly, my mom had me cooking dinner for us at 13! :ROFLMAO: I was fully domesticated by the time I was 16, as was my brother.

I'm surprised Jamie isnt malnourished with her random concoctions giving him the shits every day... then again, its the takeaways isnt it thats made him gain a bit of weight, because it isnt home cooked meals!
They have a freezer full of those Charlie Bigham meals. She forgets to not show them occasionally 🤭

• Haha
Her account she follows quite a lot of people. On his he follows 2 people, her and that fat twit dog. He doesn't even follow his beloved footie team. Is that not odd?
It’s not his account. It’s her second account so she has full control over the content, who he follows, etc.

Reactions: 17

That bastard puts away enough take aways on the sly. Look at the size of his gut. He ain't eating that tit she makes.

I bet SHE don't even eat the tit she makes.

Poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They have a freezer full of those Charlie Bigham meals. She forgets to not show them occasionally 🤭
They’re bloody expensive an all 7-8 quid a go. Spending £14-£16 on two oven meals to feed just them. Oh-so-relatable. LardDog probably gets a small cottage pie of his own too. That’s if If he hasn’t helped himself into the fridge for chicken slice 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh, this makes m

Oh this makes me feel guilty. I had my LG in May 2020 & sustained a birth injury leaving me with a colostomy bag.

I hold my hands up to rarely going out with my LG on my own (without my partner), out of fear of the worst case scenario happening (a bag explosion & trying to 'clean up' with a 1YO menace in tow). But I am aware that my hesitation in going out is not fair on my LG & have started trying to push my own boundaries because, it simply isn't fair to lock her away, just because that is where I feel the safest. Even a trip to the field behind our home gives her abit of independence to explore.

I am aware of my shortcomings - I doubt our Zoph is aware of her own. Instead it's easier to shove her offspring off on whichever family member is closest, so she can faff around with a paintbrush and Instagram, living in her fantasy world.
Please don’t ever feel guilty. You have a legitimate reason for feeling anxious about leaving home alone and, yet despite that, you are pushing yourself out of your comfort zone for the sake of your daughter. You are a great mum who is putting her child’s needs first. When have we ever seen Hinch do that? It’s all about Sophie, Sophie, Sophie!

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

A new Hobbie, A new Jobbie, but still sharing pics of lardsomes Knobby!

* Just to clarify Hobbie spelt like that on purpose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can't believe she hasn't posted anything about Geronimo the Alpaca.

Oh wait, that's because she hasn't got a bleeping clue 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.