Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once took a massive break off from this woman and when I decided to see what new was happening, she was suddenly the arse end of Stacey Solomons all snort laughing, teeth baring, pantomime horse costume. How this "friendship" first come about I would be interested to know.

The friendship seems faux. Look at the photographs of them together for instance. Stacey Solomon will always be baring gum and tooth action straight down the lens with Hinch practically gnarling in her direction like an aggressive dog. I get the vibe that this pair of "BFFS" ain't even, nor have ever been that keen on eachother.
Well depends who you ask.

According to Hinch, Stacey recognised that she was struggling and reached out to her with a Maccie Ds and a shoulder to cry on and a master plan to get all the Hinchers to follow her too

According to Solomon, Hinch made contact with her as they both had babies of a similar age and she wanted to piggyback off SS into the heady heights of the Z-list celeb world

I guess neither can remember what their management company said would be the official line. A bit when they fucked up the stories about them meeting for the Pampers ad over lockdown.

I think all we really know is the friendship is fake as duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

According to Hinch, Stacey recognised that she was struggling and reached out to her with a Maccie Ds and a shoulder to cry on and a master plan to get all the Hinchers to follow her too

According to Solomon, Hinch made contact with her as they both had babies of a similar age and she wanted to piggyback off SS into the heady heights of the Z-list celeb world

I guess neither can remember what their management company said would be the official line. A bit when they fucked up the stories about them meeting for the Pampers ad over lockdown.

Neither of them want to take the responsibility for them being ‘tend friends.

Was clear how fake it was when they went all Pretty Woman at the shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She strikes me as just the type of personality who can have one on one interactions and can only sustain one 'friendship' at a time too, dropping one friend, no matter how close or not to make way for another once a new one comes along - alot like her interests really. And probably more to do with how self centered and in constant need of appraisal she is than anything else.

I remember a very long time ago pregnant with Ronnie, she had some bizarre girls night with her 'girls'. It was bleeping bizarre, the interactions between them sounded so forced and fake. I think the highlights of the night included a candle being shoved in a salad and her playing with her vaccum cleaners. 😂
It was one of their 30th birthdays I believe, right? She served some strange food (shock I know) and they walked out single file holding various half used cleaning supplies. Morose. Like a death march. I’ll have to dig up the photos from the memory corner of the tattle loft.

edit: found the video of the party… she made her friends clean her house, follow the link. Oh and one of the appetizers was baby corn wrapped in bacon 😂 I’ll keep searching for the other video

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Omg that Pampers lockdown Advert! 😆 They both lied about the date it was filmed in Sophie’s house. Numpties! Both had their arms round each other, whilst rest of nation told not to touch each other. They then deleted the post that showed them together? They also did this at film night too. Deleted any evidence of themselves lying and breaking COVID rules 😂 They can delete all they want, it was too late, because Tattlers have the photographic evidence . If only the media would expose their lies too.

Reactions: 19
Oh I'm off crying, it's still so raw as I lost my mum a fellow tattlers this March. I'm so glad that you and others give them their dignity Danielle! ❤ I know my mum was looked after too and it really does help at the most devastating time. She'd be having a field day with Sophie right now I tell ya
I’m catching up so sorry if it’s been said… which tattler was your mum? So sorry for your loss I just couldn’t imagine 😞 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh I'm off crying, it's still so raw as I lost my mum a fellow tattlers this March. I'm so glad that you and others give them their dignity Danielle! ❤ I know my mum was looked after too and it really does help at the most devastating time. She'd be having a field day with Sophie right now I tell ya
I remember your mom’s posts well. She saw right through everything Hinch and called it as she saw it. She had a great sense of humour and way of telling a story to all of us. I’ve missed seeing your name here too, nice to see you back. Congrats on the new home, you will make it your own and the hard work will be so satisfying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s mighty quiet today, lazy madam doesn’t even announce her “days off” anymore. She’s probably at the new house finding the perfickt spot for her new mirrors 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I'm so confused about the Hinch Army types and their obsession with Hott Chokklit around this time of year. Setting up bleeping stations that probably go untouched until spring because who the duck wants to drink that much hot chocolate over winter? It's baffling and just makes them sound so infantile. I mean, yeah it's nice when you get a good one. But Jesus wept, there are other hot beverages out there.
The hot chocolate are as unbearable as the washing ones. who needs a labelled glass jug to tell you that;s softener, or that there;s marshmallows in a glass tub, you can see them!! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s mighty quiet today, lazy madam doesn’t even announce her “days off” anymore. She’s probably at the new house finding the perfickt spot for her new mirrors 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I was just thinking she’s very quiet.
Either at the House of Horrors or cackling in the garage with Fat Bastard whitewashing every inch of her tatt, whilst Onslow and Fredafiddlefingers play house with the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was one of their 30th birthdays I believe, right? She served some strange food (shock I know) and they walked out single file holding various half used cleaning supplies. Morose. Like a death march. I’ll have to dig up the photos from the memory corner of the tattle loft.

edit: found the video of the party… she made her friends clean her house, follow the link. Oh and one of the appetizers was baby corn wrapped in bacon 😂 I’ll keep searching for the other video

I’ve said it before, but that alternative Kids Whatsapp group sans Princess Sopha must be BUZZING!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing beats Mario’s hot chocolate station in the colour plyboard and the scent Poundland Cadbury’s highlights...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jesus Christ on a bike! She held another one?! This isn't even the one, it predates this I believe! This one is bleeping worse... The death march 🤣🤦‍♀️ why would one even shame their own guests by walking them out like that with arms baring the burden of one's cast offs?

The previous one, a celebration for her was the focus and she was pregnant with Ronnie. A take away was served. Candle in a foil tray of wilted salad. You never saw these "friends" faces that night but the highlight was her friends fondling Shaz on the living room rug, she was definately turnt on. I bet she had the time of her life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

This is the first time I ever watched her. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was so awkward, like kids going home with their party bag. They all looked cringe to be filmed. They must surely phone each other as soon as they get home and be like what the duck was SHE on tonight??!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.