Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see the salesman's face now when they turn in that car. "Has it ever been in an accident?" "no, but we doused in flour once".

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else thinking…. What a bloody waste of flour! Teach the child to bake, not throw it at a car…. Seen it all now!

Reactions: 18
She's lost it... seriously desperate for engagement or what. She's all over the place with her stories. I think she's well and truly lost the plot. Posting pics of her son on the toilet while she laughed, raw chicken slop dinner and now the flour over the car. Well done Sofa... you have excelled yourself.

Reactions: 19
confession to make. I do! But they’re never touched as a main meal, just there in the freezer and occasionally when I’m hungover and peckish on a Sunday (before I have a Chinese) il have a box smothered in cheese… ok il see myself out, ATV 😂
I have "fries to go" in my freezer for this exact reason 🤣 they piss all over micro chips ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does this bleeping horror of a human being realise there’s food shortages that are going to get worse before they get better?! I know, let’s dump a bag of flour over the car, because that’s how we want our children to behave. Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also Soph, lunch looked just as revolting as dinner. Stick to the microwave chips love 👍🏻 ATV
exactly! These poor people fleeing Afghanistan with nothing but the clothes on their backs and this absolute tool is just wasting food for fun. Absolutely idiotic!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What ever happened to the donkey she adopted/sponsored??? Does she still pay towards this every month? I remember she shared a link and all of her buyers/sheep's jumped on the bandwagon...
It will be with donkey people now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I asked my husband what he would do if I took the children out to throw flour at the car (ours isn’t worth £70k) and he looked at me strangely and said I would think you had lost the ducking plot why how is Jamie ok with this kind of weird behaviour can someone please actually check shes alright because if this is what months off to think of content has done shes coming across as desperate as Jamie for fame at this point anything for attention even if you look like a prize prick

Reactions: 17
I can't keep up with these threads so don't normally comment, but WTAF. She has seriously lost the plot.

Wanting to show the 'real' side of parenting. Well where have you been for the last 3 months?! All you care about is the insta 'reel' side of parenting. She seems seriously manic and desperate for attention. These are not the actions of a normal mother of two. I think she and Inch are seriously fucked up.

You can tell she thinks she can move into the mommy insta account and trying to be relatable. So far from it! Trust me Sopha, you are everything that a parent should not be. Disgusting creatures the pair of them.

Reactions: 16
I applaud her. At the start of the week (two days ago) I’d never have guessed she’d rub a nappy on her face and vandalise her own car with flour.
Looking forward to her getting her tits pierced randomly tomorrow and live stream of her eating rocks at the weekend.

Best breakdown of the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I have the same car as her (I shudder as I write this, for the record it’s the only possession we share and I don’t have clothes to showcase my bony shoulder in the depths of winter). It’s pants and constantly breaks (obvs she wouldn’t be able to sit in the garage for ages like I do, because of the paps…ahem). But throwing flour at it? Kind of a waste of flour and creates a totally unnecessary job cleaning it.

Her children’s activities are really really bizarre. She doesn’t seem to do anything that I’d describe as normal with a 2 year old, like painting, crafts, jigsaws, simple board games etc. She may have a baby but she also has two adults on hand. It’s really not that hard even if you google educational games with toddlers.

And that’s not a normal tea. It is possible to cook without pastry and oodles of cream and cheese.

Reactions: 16
As they began slinging flour at the car Ronhazfootz took a tiny moment to almost clean his hands. (Not that indifferent to him spraying the windows clean after drawing on them.) That poor child looks like he has OCD or sensory issues stemming from the way his neurotic mother behaves around him. It’s so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Would anyone else’s two year old be doing an activity like that completely silently? Not so much as a squeal of delight 😕 poor little boy

• Sad
Reactions: 13
‘The company who made the steps Ron uses to reach the loo decided it was ok to share her images of him sat on the toilet to all of their followers to advertise their steps’

and then blocked anyone who messaged them about it!!
What’s their name

Reactions: 1
Also I love the ‘Ron is obsessed with Blippi’ like that’s normal for a 2 year old? My two year old doesn’t know what Blippi is because she doesn’t access YouTube or whatever? Thought he loved In The Night Garden like normal kids?
my son is 2 nearly 3 and he’s never watched and Iv never heard of this blippi

Reactions: 5
Is the little village of Maldon missing a bleeping idiot today? Letting Ronnie throw flour at the car was beyond ridiculous! What happens when he picks up a handful of gravel and throws that at the car? He won't have a clue that it will damage it because he doesn't know the difference between flour and gravel yet. That lunatic that tends to be his mother will undoubtedly shout admonish him for something he was allowed to do and was fun for him! He'll be confused, upset and bewildered and she won't even acknowledge it as her fault! Jamie must really have no bleeping balls either if he's allowed this latest lunacy to ensue!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.