Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe that everything she has done since returning from 'maternity leave' is a massive two fingers up to tattle. I don't think she gives a tit about engagement anymore, she doesn't care and she knows her time is up; her crappy attitude shows how she really feels and the real witch sophie is becoming more obvious by the day. Everything she posts is done deliberately to wind us up and get us talking so she can retreat from the gram blaming the trolls and keep face. Funny thing is that her and her dipshit of a husband think they are being clever and believe they are having the last laugh. Well I have news for you, you pair of bell ends you will reap what you sow; your children are going to grow up to hate you for the way you have sold their childhoods for likes, followers and greed. In a few years noone will even remember who the duck you two are because you have contributed nothing to society, you are a pair of self serving, boring brainless twats. Hope you enjoy your house in the country because its all you are going to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
My lad was obsessed Noddy, yet I never strapped him the car, drove at 90mph & tried run a copper over!
The lunch 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs Try a sandwich, fruit & yogurt, your target audience can’t afford to waste food!
Few tips as I know you are “learning” 🤔 Also I do have a middle name but I added “Mum” in my 20’s - Try parenting properly you bleeping knobber

• Haha
Reactions: 111
Both cars on the drive, so Jamie wasn't working today then? Flour mixed with water is paste - have fun cleaning that then Sophie 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Hinch is desperately trying to get a story in the papers with her latest stunt. What it should get her is sectioned.

Reactions: 16
Guysh! You’ve all been asking what car we’ve got……. Well it’s a Range Rover blah blah blah. Swipe up here for first year interest free credit on the £100k car. Hope that helps guysh!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the f*** did I just watch. The video of rubbing a nappy on her face? The fake yawning.
she’s a maniac.

Reactions: 13
I really though Ron was going to be throwing flour at his toy car. I like to think she was motivated to do that to make him happy, but really it was because she thought it would be random enough to make the tabloids.

Throwing flour at the car just cos "Blippi does it." What? WHAT????
That's just insane. Is she actually being serious? I honestly don't think she's well. Never in my life have I ever seen anyone do that. Her neighbours must think she's round the u-bend.
The mad bit is that she said she did it in hope R would listen to her like he does this weird Blippi person.
Who wants to tell her that parenting just doesn't work like that....

Reactions: 21
I will hold my hands up now & admit I’m a nosey neighbour & if one of my neighbours was chucking flour on their car & their child doing it too I would be pissing myself laughing & questioning whether they were actually ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she wants to be like Blippi how about going to a soft play and learning colours like he does in most of his videos. I'm pretty sure there's one where he crushes a car. Let's hope Ronthrowsflouratthecarforfun doesn't find that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She is just bonkers 🤣 keep an eye out for sheep throwing flour all over their cars 🙄 the streets will be overflowing with gunk 🥴

• Haha
Just when you thought she could no worse- yet here we are talking about how she thought it’d be a good idea to let her son throw flour at her car! Please let there be a Dummies guide book to Parenting - and if not - someone write and publish one quickly - make this nonsense stop! This is all so the tabloids notice her 😡

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, part of me thought she was going to be dressed as bleeping blippi then 🤣🤣🤣
She’s desperately peddling this wholesome family content isn’t she??! 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.