Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do kids really take a tit in the hall if potty training?! and I've potty trained my kid, she never did anything like that 😂

Just an excuse to get that bleeping filter out and give it some attitude. She is even more unlikeable since she's 'bAcK GuYzzcHh' and that's bleeping saying something!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I have to confess I used to think you were all a bunch of vipers and came here from her woe is me stories...then I began to have doubts, BUT the posting of a picture of her child on the toilet, followed by the complete lack of self-awareness or trolling of saying that the dog steals her ducking privacy on the damn toilet has so enraged me that I'm a total convert!

• Heart
Reactions: 105
I have to confess I used to think you were all a bunch of vipers and came here from her woe is me stories...then I began to have doubts, BUT the posting of a picture of her child on the toilet, followed by the complete lack of self-awareness or trolling of saying that the dog steals her ducking privacy on the damn toilet has so enraged me that I'm a total convert!
Welcome! We are lovely here

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Welcome. It’s much nicer on this side of the sheep enclosure. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
WELCOME 🤗 way more fun here than it is in the Hinch cult

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s selling so well guyysssss 🥴

And, posting her child on the toilet to 4 million strangers on the internet is absolutely disgusting. She’s so desperate for attention that she goes that low. That poor child is going to be ridiculed and teased at school, the poor little sod doesn’t have a say in how he is displayed and advertised for all to see.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hello 👋 strap yourself in and join the fun! There’s a reason she has over 400 threads

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s on that board seller’s stories as well. Reported again.
I did comment on the post, and have now sent them a message on their story asking if they would post a picture of their child on the toilet for a to see.

Reactions: 16
Jesus bleeping christ imagine allowing ANOTHER RANDOM ACCOUNT to repost a pic of your child on the loo. That’s so unbelievably creep I can’t even.
I know they’ve deleted the grid post but it’s still on their stories. It is so far beyond inappropriate I don’t even know what to say.

Reactions: 33
Do kids really take a tit in the hall if potty training?! and I've potty trained my kid, she never did anything like that 😂

Just an excuse to get that bleeping filter out and give it some attitude. She is even more unlikeable since she's 'bAcK GuYzzcHh' and that's bleeping saying something!!!
My nephew did a poo in his toy box when he was potty training.
I’m currently potty training my 3 year old (he’s autistic so a bit later than a ‘regular’ child). And thank god he’s done nothing like that yet 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What I envision Ron's diet now consists of - Bear ham, turkey dinosaurs or twizzlers and microchips. Prob with a prawn cocktail to start with and black forest gateau for pudding. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’ve spied a lot of new members here since she came back with a crappy attitude.
Welcome to all & i congratulate you for seeing the light 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Do kids really take a tit in the hall if potty training?! and I've potty trained a kid, she never did anything like that 😂

Tbf all 3 of my kids had atleast one poo in their pants and they were ready to be trained, accidents are VERY NORMAL, I don't believe anyone who says their kids haven't had accidents when potty training.
However, the sorry hinch just told was complete bollocks.

Reactions: 26
Jesus bleeping christ imagine allowing ANOTHER RANDOM ACCOUNT to repost a pic of your child on the loo. That’s so unbelievably creep I can’t even.
I know they’ve deleted the grid post but it’s still on their stories. It is so far beyond inappropriate I don’t even know what to say.
Looks like it’s been removed from the stories as well.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.