Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having a laugh? Poor woman was asking a fellow mum for some advice for potty training and not only does she refuse to give any but also proceeds to tell a tend story that’s got nothing to do with potty training really and tells it in the snappiest written tone ever? So rude just either give advice or admit that he’s not actually potty trained. Drop the attitude as well, you’re in you’re 30’s, not 13

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
When I say I RAN to tattle after Hincheys attempt at being relatable 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hiya soph 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
I'm sure there was a post on the other thread about how she's tried to Disney -fy potty training and make it seem perfect as well 👀

And Soph ill take 100 quid for things that didn't happen!

Reactions: 19
That potty training sorry hahahha, and that's on stuff that didn't happen mate 💩 that literally screams BULLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

But I hope Ronnie DID have microchips tbh, change to absolute bleeping slop she feeds him on the daily (dunno why Henry had to have some like)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why the duck would Ron take a dump in the hallway when he’s been in nappies since he was born????? If that was allegedly the start of her potty feeding journey 🤔

Reactions: 30
What toddler would give the microchips to the dog instead of eating them themselves??
I guess a toddler that realises the dog ranks higher than him in his mothers affections.

Reactions: 28
Why the duck would Ron take a dump in the hallway when he’s been in nappies since he was born????? If that was allegedly the start of her potty feeding journey 🤔
He’s potty trained you know infact he knows how to use the toilet and everything!
So why would he crap in the hallway 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think bath boards have deleted the post!!
Edit - it’s still on their stories though

Reactions: 10
The fact she states the dog has stolen her privacy in the WC (like others have already came on and said in their posts) and she doesn’t see the irony in this is astonishing .

at least lardsomes isn’t capable of filming it and putting it on the internet, imagine how you’d feel then soph? Imagine the invasion of privacy then? How would you feel having someone you trust film you non consensually, post it on their stories and stick a thumbs up to cover your last shred of dignity? Knowing anyone on the internet could now view and share as many times as they pleased, feeling uncomfortable yet? Penny dropped yet soph?

🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
This is the post. I heavily censored the photo it makes me that uncomfortable but you can still see see the account name and the number of likes it already has
The post has been deleted now. The repost on their story is still up though

Reactions: 4
He’s potty trained you know infact he knows how to use the toilet and everything!
So why would he crap in the hallway 🤦‍♀️
Id like to believe it was some kind of dirty protest against his incarceration at castle greyskull, but as we all know Sopha is the one that’s full of crap (pardon the pun) and it never happened 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like if it had happened, she wouldn’t have filmed it for content, her squealing like she did when Jimbob carried Hen’s poo through the house like a crappy Olympic torch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.