Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s yet again using Ron for content though, by lying that he had an accident in the hallway. How is that believable when you’ve just posted a video of him using the toilet & saying that you’ve used the Summer to potty train him? Just stop doing humiliating your child & give him his right to privacy! As a parent I have potty trained 2 children, and at no point did I film or photograph them and stick it on social media for the public to view! Anyone - child or adult using the toilet should remain private. How would she feel if Jamie filmed her with her pants down going to the toilet? Well a child is no different. The fact that a company is now using that photo to advertise its product, shows how dangerous it is to have your kids online.

Reactions: 30
Ive never complained on IG before but I’ve messaged them to say it’s totally unacceptable and raises safeguarding issues to post a pic of a child (who is unable to give consent) on the loo.
Yes I’ve messaged them too! It’s just so wrong

Reactions: 6
There could be a grain of truth in that story, but I think she’ll have massively exaggerated it for Insta. Poor Ronnie, toileting based humiliation twice in one day!

Reactions: 21
The thing is, if she genuinely had toilet trained him, when someone asked for advice she’d be able to give it. The fact that she answered that question with a tend story screams fake on both accounts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If he has toilet trained, Freda Fiddle Fingers has done it. That’s why the Sopha Sloth can’t answer the question about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow, I have a few hours away and miss all the action! I honestly don’t know what must go through someone’s head to think it’s ok to post their child half naked on the toilet, nothing is actually real life to her is it

Reactions: 11
Just goes to show how gullible she thinks her followers are and how deranged she is to lie like that.

Who in their right mind heats up microwave chips, let's them cool down, gives them to their 2 year old just to feed the fat and obese dog? Why not just distract with something else since it would actually be alot quicker....

I also question their decision to give Ronnie tend Poo even more now since she has come out and said he is potty training. I doubt he can differentiate between dog poo, his own poo and tend poo.

bleeping morons.

Reactions: 36
She’s just a bleeping dick and proving it more and more each time she posts… I think the phone that’s surgically attached to her hand needs to be removed and interventions need to be made 🙄

Reactions: 13
If he has toilet trained, Freda Fiddle Fingers has done it. That’s why the Sopha Sloth can’t answer the question about it.
Snap was just going to say she can’t answer the question because someone else has probably potty trained him 🙄

Reactions: 15
@Bla bla bla yawn couldn’t post on the previous thread, my granddaughter is 3.5 & has only just started using the potty/toilet & she can talk for Britain, she doesn’t come up for air sometimes 😂 so I’m just a bit puzzled how Ron who doesn’t seem to communicate can all of a sudden nearly be potty trained 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So not only has she humiliated her son with the video of him on the toilet and then putting his head down the toilet, she’s now stating to her 4 Mil bots that her son tit himself in the hallway. Does she not realise these things will be on the internet for the rest of his life?

• Sad
Reactions: 38
How many of us have been blocked by Bathboards for letting them know their post and story was inappropriate? I’ll go first…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How many of us have been blocked by Bathboards for letting them know their post and story was inappropriate? I’ll go first…
Not me yet…..
I liked the comment by a nail account on their post, and I’ve since messaged them

edit - I take it back!! I’m blocked!! What a petty company

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to confess I used to think you were all a bunch of vipers and came here from her woe is me stories...then I began to have doubts, BUT the posting of a picture of her child on the toilet, followed by the complete lack of self-awareness or trolling of saying that the dog steals her ducking privacy on the damn toilet has so enraged me that I'm a total convert!
Welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I reported Bathboards to ASA for using an inappropriate image in their advertising. Her actions were bad enough, for them to use it for their own gain is inexcusable.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I've truly never seen anyone with such a bad diet. Ever. Has Ron ever had anything home made

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.